Boom115

kumbaya boombyeyeah

Admin

11/22/2013 Update: The real Boomography
I’ve had my ups and downs, my fair share of bumpy roads and heavy winds. That’s what made me what I am today. Now I stand here before you. What you see is a body crafted to perfection. A pair of legs engineered to defy the laws of physics. And a mindset to master the most epic of splits.

Original:
Hey guys I've been lurking around the forums for awhile, but haven't done a proper introduction. My name is (Removed for sneakiness), but you can just call me boom. Im 24 and live on the east coastish area. I've been playing since waw, and like most of you have dedicated an insane amount of hours to this game. I was in the top 20 for kills on xbox, but I couldnt compete with the glitchers on die rise. Also my wife yelled at me, and she's scarier than Brutus when she wants to be. I think im like 1500 now, which isnt really anything to boast about, but im proud of it. Im a huge fan of codz lore, and love to discuss theories no matter how out there they can be. I try to get on every night if I can, so feel free to shoot me an invite and let me know you're from here. See you around the forum!

Admin

Only one reply??? Where the heck were you @Lenne

Welcome to CoDZombies @Boom hehe

There is 3 replies now :23:

Welcome to the site, Boom. That's weird to say against an administrator who is way longer on this site than me

Bahaha! Ouch. We love you Boombyeyeah. :lol:

Admin
4 minutes ago, NaBrZHunter said:

Bahaha! Ouch. We love you Boombyeyeah. :lol:

The name so nice you had to read it twice.

22 minutes ago, Boom said:

The name so nice you had to read it twice.

You know it, mate! LOL

Donor

I think i started an intro trend 

So, that's how you the name lol.. Boom is an awesome guy to play zombies with. Very chilled and fun player.

Donor

Welcome to the site Boom.  

I take it 'boombyeyeah!' is your lovemaking endgame catchphrase?

Admin

@Boom August 2013 was right around the time I got out of a hospital, so times were a bit hectic, or maybe your intro left too much of an impression on me. 

Let me correct my mistakes though:

Hello, Boom.

Welcome to the site and enjoy your stay.

If you have any questions be sure to ask them.

And this: 

Spoiler

<3

Admin

Welcome to the forum. Don't fuck it up.

550FC269-E96E-417D-A19C-51BEDB9A3A57.pngAhhhhh @Boom115you are the chosen one... 

Spoiler

A7C245B4-B638-45D7-AC1B-D73248F972AE.jpeg

Edited by RequixEclipse

Tech Admin

What? I never said hello? Bit late now tbh lol

Admin
1 hour ago, Hells Warrrior said:

What? I never said hello? Bit late now tbh lol

You and I were both still orange in those days.