best ways to troll them back!!!

I played a few public matches last night and three matches in a row I had someone emp the box on me . I understand that u take that chance playin wit randoms but its getting to the point were its not worth trying to find a good game. is their some way to stop the a**holes that do this cause I really don't like backing out of a match but is pointless to play with people like that.

after 5 games I finally found a good match did ok round 25 town survival ju

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave and block them.... Or play a less-annoying map like die rise or nuketown...

MOTD is IMPOSSIBLE to do without some FREELOADING ask-hat steeling YOUR hard work for grabbing the skulls, plane pieces, or reviving you while you're in afterlife...

And youtube didn't re-name the time-bomb the troll-bomb for nothing....

It's all just little kids who THINK they can become a youtube sensation by fallowing what trollers do on the internet.... But in reality, they try to do this using ONLY the theater system, don't know how to link their accounts, and are generally just annoying...

Occasionally (never) you'll find a real troller who you either should just enjoy the game, or troll with him...

But in reality everyone hates the EMP bombs because they literally are ONLY there for the purpose of ticking people off... Making a zombie "sleep" in almost useless and at the expense of turning off perks or a box hit? NOPE!

I was able to start and stop before completely reviving one of um( after blocking a door Gettin him down). im not one to do that but I think he got the point.

but yes I agree its just an irritating part of the game we just have to deal with I guess.

but blocking them is. a great idea will do for now on thanks

EMP's in Grief are made for trolling. As for TranZit and Survival, there isn't really much you can do. Except spin it three times or away from the player.

But generally players won't do that to you. Never encountered people like that, they've usually been courteous enough. If they do that, just try to ruin their trains and get them down if it was done purposely.

Boom. Yea i def. need to utilize it more but most the time people are just trying to do ee and not just wanting to do a high round or a for the hell of it game but i have found a few cool people here. I will check it out again

Riss. Wow really you have had that happen it has ruined many good games for me and like i said above i got me revenge and some on one of um. Try playin a few pub. Matches with randoms.

I do that, public matches i mean, occasionally I get a troll.

I simply troll him back, don't react and play the game the best i can... You can't get to a higher rank by leaving every game you get into because some little kid wants to harm you for you tube... Just do the oldest trick in the books:

Tranzit: He gets Emps? Hit the box twice and let his amo de-plenish, then get EMPs and troll him back... Or just take a weapon (hammer/mark 2/ Idk...) and buy the M-16 from the tunnel and run there... Usually the noob little kids don't like that place and will spend countless minutes trying to find where you are....

Die rise:Trample steam seliquifier combo? You got tramps too... And trains, play your cards right and he'll lose that seliquifer...

MOTD: Always save a plane part, ALWAYS, nobody can leave without you then.... As for the free blundergat, just dont collect the skull on the roof and the sunset strip and then wait for it in the room (with them) act puzzled when it doesn't appear and tell them that they picked it up, they'll leave thinking you're an idiot and you can grab the two remaining ones and take the gat your self.

Buried: Deliberately down the player with the time bomb if you know he's a troll, you will succeed in either making him set off the timebomb, or making him lose the time bomb. Or simply play along with letting the rounds reset, you get more kills either way...

Nuketown: There really isn't a way to troll here... Only a way to be a complete cheep-ask and save all your points for the box while everyone else opens the doors for you. Just ignore this, a player who isn't able to share won't succeed in the game either-how.

Aside from this, you can just hope that they leave, they likely will if they aren't entertained by their "trolling arts"...

if you cant beat em join, practise your grief tactics when you encounter players/troll likes this,..

transit: turret in a bus,.. "why would you do that" :shock:

motd: on the docks you can lock someone in with the plane part :twisted:

revive people attempting to use afterlife :cry:

nuketown: if the box spawns at back of house were the drops are, when you go to purchase the 2nd door to get through the house, use the one the left :lol: mix it up and use the stairs too :lol: shhh! bloody tight asses,..

dierise: hide your t/steam somewhere no one ever goes ;) now your free to take everyone elses t/steam, hide them too, no more fun for you :x

buried: keep a drink handy, the big fella will happily charge down your fellow comrades 8-)

Yea but seems thats what they want u to do n im tired of them getting away with it public matches are 50/50 chance in gettin one in every game

Im all about messin with people that are aholes and whiners but trolling the guy that revived u 5 times is is not in good taste i just wanted others adives on how to handle or how to get revenge ;-)

...or you can just back out and not stoop to their level.

yes true, but its all about perspective,.. trying to find a way to maximize your enjoyment givin the situation you are currently in,

I will go out of my way to save newbs over n over, let them get wonder weapons, do ee steps, if their having fun, I will be too, showing someone something for the 1st time can be quite rewarding :)

trolls are fair targets, they come into a game, attempting to maximise their enjoyment by minimizing yours, thats not very nice, fight fire with fire, water when possible.

I will leave you all with this,....

"Do not pray for easy lives, my friends, pray to be,....... stronger men" jfk

The best revenge is living a good life.

I never encounter trolls b/c if I play with randoms, I go my own way.

Usually, I'm training on my own either at the Diner, the Tunnel, Sushi bar, Courthouse, etc.. and I often just see them go down. I will attempt to revive them, unless they're being obnoxious or otherwise not listening to me.

I like to troll people by booby trapping entrances with Tramplsteams or positioning them to fling teammates to their death, putting the hatch on the bus and denying access to G-knucks, if you can train at tranzit power you can continually keep the power off, just run in the mansion without warning and stay in there until everyone loses their money...