What is the WORST possible thing you can imagine?

For Dlc 4? What is the worst thing you can possibly think of: Story, Map, gameplay and generally- wise?

Here's mine:

For the final DLC we get four multiplayer maps and Nuketown zombies(sucks to suck if you already bought it), along side a new zombies experience: Der reise: 2 Where you play as the tranzit crew inside the der reise facility with NO actual changes to the map other then the inclusion of perma perks, a bank, and a weapons locker... Here they find the bodies of the four original characters and both maxis and richtofen decide to simply give up and the entire zombies storyline is over.... There is no new wonder weapon and here are the possible box guns:

Smr, War machine, JET GUN, kap-40, type 25, emps, Rpg, ray gun M1 (m2 is NOT available on this map),the china lake, the s-12, and an extra chance to get the teddybear... Wall weapons are replaced by: The olyimpia, the remington, and the throwback to the fan favorite: The kar 98k....

Perks include: Who's who, Quick revive, Stamin up, Deadshot, and the fan favorite: Original Double tap!

The three build-ables in this map are: The turbine, the Electric trap and the Subsurface resonator!

Drops include: Carpender, Max amo, double points, and insta kill....

And for the real kick to the nuts: The only other map given to us is a turned map....

Thank god that nightmare is over... Your turn!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The return of the original four without a legitimate reason or proper closure on the new four.

I wouldn't mind that at all... We could see the N4 in the next game, and the O4 could be back because they're in an area the N4 can't access...

Trust me people complained so much about the N4 that chances are high that we'll never see them again, which is a shame because I really liked them and they had huge potential to be really interesting characters. People didn't give them a chance, when the O4 and EEs were first implemented I knew tons of people who hated it and complained all the time, now look, they turned out to be awesome.

The return of the original four without a legitimate reason or proper closure on the new four.

I wouldn't mind that at all... We could see the N4 in the next game, and the O4 could be back because they're in an area the N4 can't access...

Trust me people complained so much about the N4 that chances are high that we'll never see them again, which is a shame because I really liked them and they had huge potential to be really interesting characters. People didn't give them a chance, when the O4 and EEs were first implemented I knew tons of people who hated it and complained all the time, now look, they turned out to be awesome.

Well considering the first two maps had the same EXACT recycled, uninteresting quotes, they didn't get a whole lot of reputation....

The Jet Gun is by far one of the best Wonder Weapons. I don't understand all this. Infinite ammo + infinite damage.

All you have to do is knife, burst the JG, and repeat.

It lameeeeeeee though ;):lol:

lol well I enjoy it :D

btw TAMB, I sent you a friend request on PSN

It's not even a Wunder Weapon, and I find it bland compared to most other weapons.

Anyways, map idea:

Map: Nacht Der Untoten. Green Run version.

Stay in that one room, stairs inaccessible, can't board up windows.

Wall weapons: Kar98k and Arisaka.

There is a box in the corner you can buy for 1500 points.

Box weapons: SMR, M1 Garand, M1911 (more probability than less than 1%) LAW, Crossbow, War Machine, Ray Gun Mk 1, Gewehr, Barrett, Scoped Kar.

The only perk is Mule Kick, which costs standard price.

The characters are CIA and CDC.

No persistent upgrades.

The best part? It's timed gameplay, no rounds. Basically NML in the first room of Nacht, with a timer.

Have fun.

It's not even a Wunder Weapon, and I find it bland compared to most other weapons.

Anyways, map idea:

Box weapons: SMR, M1 Garand, M1911 (more probability than less than 1%) LAW, Crossbow, War Machine, Ray Gun Mk 1, Gewehr, Barrett, Scoped Kar.

No persistent upgrades.

The best part? It's timed gameplay, no rounds. Basically NML in the first room of Nacht, with a timer.

Have fun.

Call me crazy, but that sounds entertaining. :)

Anyways, map idea:

No persistent upgrades.

Have fun.

This just makes me want to go into a hole and just cry... :cry:

Call me crazy, but that sounds entertaining. :)

Eh, I would play it, but the only thing I actually want implemented from that is timed gameplay. I know some WaW custom maps have the option to do that, along with other game modes (gun game, sharpshooter, etc.) and it just makes it more entertaining.

Treyarch please give us timed gameplay.

The Jet Gun is by far one of the best Wonder Weapons. I don't understand all this. Infinite ammo + infinite damage.

All you have to do is knife, burst the JG, and repeat.

It lameeeeeeee though ;):lol:

lol well I enjoy it :D

btw TAMB, I sent you a friend request on PSN

Ok,Ill add you we can play sometime this week probably,woohoo im a celebrity!

Gameplay-wise, it is a wonder weapon. About it being bland, I don't have anything to say as that is your opinion.

lol am I seriously the only one who likes it? :P

Technically it isn't a wonder weapon (no 115) and its not a bad weapon at all, but the other wonder weapons over shadow it so much.

How about a single nondescript rectangular room about the size of one of the gardens in Nuketown. The only guns are the war machine and the china lake. All zombies that spawn are either from the ceiling or risers (crawl out of the ground.) no rounds, they just progressively get stronger and faster (and harder and better.) you play as Arnold Schwarzenegger and he only has one quote: "TERMINATED." Kill a zombie? Terminated. Low on ammo? Terminated. Drink a perk? TERMINATED. Of course that's hypothetical because there are no perks available for purchase. The Easter egg song is never gonna give you up by Rick astley, played on an infinite loop. It is activated by spawning in at the start of the game. Upon dying (which is nearly immediate) a ten minute, un-skippable cutscene begins depicting the brutal deaths of the original characters, including richtofen sodomizing Dempsey. The song that plays on a loop during the cutscene is Edward Richtofen seductively singing happy birthday with no instruments whatsoever. The map's big Easter egg involves finding and shooting 617 teddy beats located out of the map by randomly shooting at the walls, as there are no windows. Upon completing the Easter egg you get a modified PhD flopper, which lets you explode but doesn't protect you from self harm. Since there is only one flat surface it is useless.

Gameplay-wise, it is a wonder weapon. About it being bland, I don't have anything to say as that is your opinion.

Technically it isn't a wonder weapon (no 115) and its not a bad weapon at all, but the other wonder weapons over shadow it so much.

How about a single nondescript rectangular room about the size of one of the gardens in Nuketown. The only guns are the war machine and the china lake. All zombies that spawn are either from the ceiling or risers (crawl out of the ground.) no rounds, they just progressively get stronger and faster (and harder and better.) you play as Arnold Schwarzenegger and he only has one quote: "TERMINATED." Kill a zombie? Terminated. Low on ammo? Terminated. Drink a perk? TERMINATED. Of course that's hypothetical because there are no perks available for purchase. The Easter egg song is never gonna give you up by Rick astley, played on an infinite loop. It is activated by spawning in at the start of the game. Upon dying (which is nearly immediate) a ten minute, un-skippable cutscene begins depicting the brutal deaths of the original characters, including richtofen sodomizing Dempsey. The song that plays on a loop during the cutscene is Edward Richtofen seductively singing happy birthday with no instruments whatsoever. The map's big Easter egg involves finding and shooting 617 teddy beats located out of the map by randomly shooting at the walls, as there are no windows. Upon completing the Easter egg you get a modified PhD flopper, which lets you explode but doesn't protect you from self harm. Since there is only one flat surface it is useless.

7/10 would play just to hear that quote.

"TERMINATED."

i've never used it aside from doing the EE. to tedious to run around and collect parts and build. Die rise it was tolerable because all the parts were close together. Tranzit just took some mildly good ideas and implemented them in the worst way possible. and the jet gun had no magic to it... thats why it is so bland. all the other WW's have had an obvious 115 effect. this was just a jet engine mounted to a handle and trigger.

As far as worst case scenarios... we get another large map with a vehicle that you ride to get tediously from place to place. Anywhere in france is really going to be a downer to me. Moon is the benchmark they are up against with this last map pack, which means in my eyes, anything worse than that is a failure of sorts. It needs to be spectacular and i think it will be.

You cruel crule man :lol: