Next Xbox will require constant internet connection.

So its pretty much confirmed that next Xbox will require constant internet connection.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/03/20/ ... -installed

http://www.vgleaks.com/durango-xdk/

Now I'm not Xbox player but this must be quite a big blow to the Xbox high round guys.

Just like its now on Black Ops 2 PC version if you for some reason lose connection its bye bye.

Will this effect your next gen console choice?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope this isn't true. at the moment I do not have a wifi router and only have one ethernet cord. so I would never be able to play and use the computer at the same time....

You better get with the times man it's 2013 for christs sake :lol:

a good quality router is like $80 I have other things to worry about at the moment. and an extra ethernet cord isn't going to help me if i don't have a router. and the ethernet cords i use are about $20

Damn. One more reason not to get the new Xbox for me. Anyway, on a side note, do you guys really think they're gonna make another CoD with Zombies on the new gen-consoles? I mean, the guys that make these maps are a team of 4. They're already failing majorly on getting a decent map done on BO2 (Without glitches, freezes and other bs) I honestly hope they're just gonna end the series on BO2 and hopefuly it would be as good as Moon.

Damn. One more reason not to get the new Xbox for me. Anyway, on a side note, do you guys really think they're gonna make another CoD with Zombies on the new gen-consoles? I mean, the guys that make these maps are a team of 4. They're already failing majorly on getting a decent map done on BO2 (Without glitches, freezes and other bs) I honestly hope they're just gonna end the series on BO2 and hopefuly it would be as good as Moon.

I would be extremely pissed if they just ended the series... They could easily keep it going.

I really hope this isn't true. at the moment I do not have a wifi router and only have one ethernet cord. so I would never be able to play and use the computer at the same time....

You better get with the times man it's 2013 for christs sake :lol:

a good quality router is like $80 I have other things to worry about at the moment. and an extra ethernet cord isn't going to help me if i don't have a router. and the ethernet cords i use are about $20

I got a used one for 29.99 at a pawn shop and it works very well

I would be extremely pissed if they just ended the series... They could easily keep it going.

And the next gen console is such a good opportunity for them to keep selling unless they too lazy to actually develop