Zombie apathy and magnets bugs.

Anyone else getting zombie magnets, like waw, where the zombie goes after something else (usually elevators)? I usually get this around the qr elevator. If you come to the top floor for ts parts, often one of the last zombies heads to the other elevator on that level, if you get in his way, he slowly pushes you. In waw, you had to 'glitch' them, in Die Rise, they self-glitch.

Or apathetic zombies that run after you, but just push you instead of trying to hit you? They just run, don't attempt to hit you.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing I hate about these glitchy Zombie movements are the drunk zombies. I'll be training the hungry ones easily, just running them into a tight circle, but there's always one or two that are much slower and lethargic, like they're drunk. They make it much more difficult to keep the train tight. They really like to hangout in a cutback path for when new zombies spawn in. Makes for many grrrr moments.

One thing I hate about these glitchy Zombie movements are the drunk zombies. I'll be training the hungry ones easily, just running them into a tight circle, but there's always one or two that are much slower and lethargic, like they're drunk. They make it much more difficult to keep the train tight. They really like to hangout in a cutback path for when new zombies spawn in. Makes for many grrrr moments.

I try to run with a points gun and a one hit kill gun. I shoot the drunk zombies as I'm training so they respawn as runners and join the train. They are quite annoying at times though.

I try to run with a points gun and a one hit kill gun. I shoot the drunk zombies as I'm training so they respawn as runners and join the train. They are quite annoying at times though.

this is exactly what i do as well, the "slow guys" as i call them are super annoying. especially in a tight room like the cafe. if i dont have a good 1HK weapon like the VOJ or something I spray them down with the packed AN94 as i run around.

The connecting alley which runs from the two windows in the restaurant, to the window in the alley leading into the restaurant are terrible for this, especially with monkeys. Zombies literay turn around to go back through the window they came out of, to then go along the alley and come out somewhere else.