Do we really need dieing crawlers...

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 100 percent with you on this one i didnt even like it happening on tranzit they should just respawn in the area you are like they did in BO1 in the later rounds(die rise) 35 plus its hard to go pack a punch or get ammo, hit the box because even if the zombies arent crawlers they still die out for no real reason.Then the next round starts im on the opposite side of the map i wanna be on with no ammo.Good Times Treyarch good times.

I find that even walkers seem to die off when you leave them to their own devices. Usually I will leave about four of them strolling around so I can head off and make the trample steam or whatever, I hop over to the spawn building, a zombie dies. I head down the AN-94 elevator shaft, another zombie dies by the time I get to the bottom and so on. By the time I get back to the roof I'm left with one very annoying running zombie, its pretty much my pet hate with zombies currently.

Just made a thread on this lol will be deleteing now.

But on the subject i actually dont mind as it makes it a bit harder and tests ur skills in a different way but having said that i can understand how it can be frustrating if u havent got the weapon you need or perks or wanna do the easter egg uninterrupted. Guess its down to personal preference. If you get downed by one o the many glitches tho it could suck waiting for a guy to board everything and wait for 10 mins before finally killing the crawler.

I can understand why crawlers die randomly in tranzit... But do we really need them to die randomly on die rise? It's a much smaller map, I'm not even sure if its bigger then moon... But I think it would be better if one could easily keep a crawler... For easter egg purposes...

yes, and not only for easter egg purposes, but more for just bathroom breaks, food breaks, etc. i mean, i guess its ok to just leave one runner instead of a crawler, but i'm definitely on board with 3arc going back to the traditional crawler mechanics

Zombies only die off if you have harmed them in any way. So if you don't shoot it or knife it, you can just keep running around to the box and perks and it will respawn over and over and over and over.....

This is not necessarily true. if you leave the zombie unharmed it will still die eventually. I find that letting them hit you every now and then keeps them active. Or try keeping it near u. (lame i know but works.)

For Perks, PaP, Guns & Buildables. I do that all on the Helljumpers round. I keep one jumper & just run around & do all the stuff i need to do. They don't die out, Even if your on one building & they're on another.

Yeah, I have noticed that. I put the last piece of the wunder weapon up and picked it up and I was at the spawn area near the table. I'm actually going to start doing that more often. Only problem is, in the middle rounds before the next Nova Round, You can run out of ammo. Especially if you're on the rooftop with the PaP AN94...

Zombies only die off if you have harmed them in any way. So if you don't shoot it or knife it, you can just keep running around to the box and perks and it will respawn over and over and over and over.....

This is not necessarily true. if you leave the zombie unharmed it will still die eventually. I find that letting them hit you every now and then keeps them active. Or try keeping it near u. (lame i know but works.)

I know it will die eventually, I just meant that it won't die right when you get too far away, it will respawn. I should have clarified

I've had good results with keeping 2 or 3 walkers at the end of the round and have one friend "babysit" them on the dragon rooftop. Everyone else goes and does what is needed then we come back and watch the walkers while he goes and does what he needs. (he'll go with a partner in case of Barrier death)

Even so we usually lose 1 or 2 of the walkers while the second run is taking place. Usually right as the guy that was "babysitting" jumps over to the Tramplesteam room.

Once you understand the new limitations on end of round zombies you will be able to exploit them to your benefit.

It adds challenge... I mean c'mon....that's the best part of an easter egg. The challenge. If they made it too easy then it would be....too easy? Lol

It was plenty of a challenge in blops1 because you HAD to move to the next round to bypass doors and get more points.... Here you just run around a lot trying to get the specific peice you need without ever buying more then four doors... I would much rather have a door-filled map with no easy-access rought then this easy-death zombie bunch...