Did you guys know?

CrazyTrain0917

Did you guys know that you can suck up powerups with the Jetgun? I've used this thing many times in different ways but I never noticed you could pull perks toward you with it. Wonder what else you could pull toward you with it besides a horde of zombies. lol

This video is from Lonely mailbox and he pretty much sums up the effective way of using the gun plus you can see the sucking up of powerups at the end.

Edit: Sorry forgot to link the video lol

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew about the jetgun sucking up power ups as I had been told numerous times but never felt a need to put it together just to try it. What I didn't know is that you could actually move powerups instead of obtaining them, I agree with the others that it has significance.

What purpose is there to code it to move instead of the person just receiving it if there in the vicinity? Its a big difference to programmers and I cant see the reason for them putting the extra effort in the animation and coding unless there is a secondary purpose.

Does this by chance recharge the power up? Does it still blink even while sucking it around? I do not have access to play and try atm but I'll edit it if I can try before someone posts back.

-KeredNomrah69

What purpose is there to code it to move instead of the person just receiving it if there in the vicinity? Its a big difference to programmers and I cant see the reason for them putting the extra effort in the animation and coding unless there is a secondary purpose.

Code was already there I believe. Shangri-La had moving power-ups. Well the monkeys took them, but they still moved. So did Moon on the Jumping Pads. So if there was code for Black Ops in the coding of Black Ops 2 like everyone says, than it's entirely possible that coding was used as well.

Glad you wrote this Crazy, I did not actually know this.

Is the Jet Gun pulling the power-drops to the player, or is the Jet Gun pulling the player towards the drop? I just played in a match with some randoms and tested this little idea out. It seems like it goes halfways of both concepts. I'm not exactly sure what to make of it.

You know, that's a good question. Every time I had done it I had been moving anyway.

Is the Jet Gun pulling the power-drops to the player, or is the Jet Gun pulling the player towards the drop? I just played in a match with some randoms and tested this little idea out. It seems like it goes halfways of both concepts. I'm not exactly sure what to make of it.

The Jet Gun pulls the drop towards you, as you stand still. A friend of mine plays TranZit solo and usually stays at the glitch on the tunnel, he uses the jet gun to pull the drops. I'm totally against that type of gameplay !

And I can tell by experience that when you use the Jet Gun on another player you pull them towards you. I do this when I see they're using some sort of glitch, in order to get them out of the glitch point.

The Jet Gun pulls the drop towards you, as you stand still. A friend of mine plays TranZit solo and usually stays at the glitch on the tunnel, he uses the jet gun to pull the drops. I'm totally against that type of gameplay !

And I can tell by experience that when you use the Jet Gun on another player you pull them towards you. I do this when I see they're using some sort of glitch, in order to get them out of the glitch point.

dude that's awesome! can finally stop people from glitching! :D, I wanna try and stand somewhere in power that can pull them off the edge into the lava if they camp down there haha

I'm typically against glitches. I learn the mechanics of how they work and how to do them just so I'm aware of all aspects of the game but I don't just sit in them. I tend to annoy the hell out of them usually. Much more fun. The only glitch I do use is the shield barrier glitch in the tunnel and even then I do not sit in it. I use it as a break time situation. If anyone in the party needs to say go for a smoke or carry groceries in for the wife then they can jump in the glitch for a bit. Once they return they just hop out and continue on their merry way.

I have one strategy that involves the same glitch and although cheating it is fun. One guy in the shield glitch, one on the other side of the m16. Another one hordes around the white car on bus depot side where the jet gun part is found in the corner and the other one hordes in the normal tunnel spot middle or on down towards the fog to diner. The guy on the platform on the other side of the m16 doesn't have to worry about his back cuz the zombies all run to the glitch so he can focus forward and only has the window. The guy in white car circle hordes up then brings his horde up to the platform and the two of them mow it down. Rinse and repeat. Take turns whatever. The other horder can easily drop his horde off in the glitch if he wants or just does his thing. If someone goes down then you throw them in the glitch until the end of the round. With all four in tunnel it even makes tombstone worth buying to save time.

I don't like playing like this every time but I have a group that enjoys it and it's actually pretty fun and still challenging.

Anyway DIE RISE!

Can you move someones tombstone?

:(;) :shock: :o:o :!:

Oh My God! This would be amazing if that was the answer to the nav card reader. I know it's far fetched but it's nice to try something that I never thought about. I'll try it.

Even if it isn't EE related, being able to help someone by moving their tombstone for them would still be pretty cool. For those times someone goes down in the lava or out in the fog. This just seems too "set-up" to not be for anything. If you think about it, as long as there is 1 zombie left and your friend is spectating, you could move his Tombstone to ANYWHERE. It won't disappear and you can't grab it. Hopefully you can move the Tombstone, or all of this text and those faces will have been for nothing. :lol: