Fire Horse?

GodsCave

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There Are Many Posters Of A Horse Rally In The Bus Depot ... Plus Outside Of The Bus Depot, There's A Stable And A Quote Of Horses Running? Its sAID this Has Something To Do With Die Rise? Maybe? Tell Me Your Thoughts(:

I know they are planning on implimenting a form of Race into the Tranzit map eventually. Perhaps this is a subtle clue telling us. I havent seen or heard of any of what you are talking about so I am taking it on faith that your not just making things up.

I know they are planning on implimenting a form of Race into the Tranzit map eventually. Perhaps this is a subtle clue telling us. I havent seen or heard of any of what you are talking about so I am taking it on faith that your not just making things up.

If you know that they are implementing a feature :roll: , then why would you propose something is a clue to telling us about future features.

Also how do you know they are implementing a new feature.

^ Could be a Turned map..

could be absolutely anything, or most likely nothing but a placeholder image left on the disc.

regardless, a poster shouldn't be called out or 'reported' as above for speculating upon a topic so similar to subject matter that has been deemed acceptable elsewhere on the site.

ps. @ourobos, i can't tell you how many times just seeing your avatar has led me to itunes playing 46 and 2 on repeat.

regardless, a poster shouldn't be called out or 'reported' as above for speculating upon a topic so similar to subject matter that has been deemed acceptable elsewhere on the site.

Watch what you post. I'm only doing what I think is best for the site. This place used to be organized MUCH better than it is now. But not anymore. Not with everyone getting excited over the smallest detail or finding. There is a lack of discipline.

-Whiskey

This thread was originally in the Asylum. That's why Ninezero reported it, & it has since been moved here.

The poster in which the OP is talking about is the 'Atomic Frontier Days' poster at the bus depot, not the Concept Art.

- Off topic

ps. @ourobos, i can't tell you how many times just seeing your avatar has led me to itunes playing 46 and 2 on repeat.

Tool should be Mandatory......

Watch what you post. I'm only doing what I think is best for the site. This place used to be organized MUCH better than it is now. But not anymore. Not with everyone getting excited over the smallest detail or finding. There is a lack of discipline.

-Whiskey

You.

I like you. 8-)