Petittion JIMMY Z

zombo187

We are all lost at this point. Recently Jimmy Z said that the continuation of EE has something to do with your points and waiting appropriate amount of time then continueing work. I want to petition him to TELL us EVERYTHING! so lets all send Jimmy Z the tweet " we give up, tell us! " or something like that! he will say something sooner or later.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

**Zielinski leans back in his office chair and begins to chuckle**

Best of luck with the petition, but JZ's a freakin' vault. Nothing gets out.

I am tryin man... I honestly believe THIS IDEA to be more fruitful than fuckin "jetgunning" the wall clocks.... that sounds rediculous. but DO IT man this thing only works if EVERYONE does it.... otherwise im a crazy person. I have been tweet attackin him tho.

• Administrators

I understand you are upset, zombo. In fact, I don't think a single person on this forum can say that they love not knowing anything else to do in regards to the story/"Easter Egg". Even if you are pretty aggravated, attempting to file a petition against Jimmy will only full his inner troll. He's clasping his hands somewhere, with a little smirk on his face.

im not really trying to petition him.... im not doing it out of anger. to think that im really gonna start a petition to MAKE him release secrets is ridiculous...

Besides my kidding around with this post is still more productive than suggesting shit for everyone else to go out and do on here all day like everyone else is.

lighten up a bit.

Reza's "yes" was not towards a continuation, it was that there is more to it.

The thing that was "more" was no one had figured to put the turbine underneath the lamp posts, being the first step of Maxis' side.

There is no reason to petition Jimmy because there is no more to the Green Run EE. It will probably continue into Die Rise regarding the nav cards, or it will simply be an ascension. This isn't the first time we've had items in our inventory we can't use in the current map (Shangri La anyone?)

I know it's hard to accept, but we need to just drop it. And I'm not saying "drop the storyline", but this is shooting Sparky batteries all over again.

Reza's "yes" was not towards a continuation, it was that there is more to it.

The thing that was "more" was no one had figured to put the turbine underneath the lamp posts, being the first step of Maxis' side.

There is no reason to petition Jimmy because there is no more to the Green Run EE. It will probably continue into Die Rise regarding the nav cards, or it will simply be an ascension. This isn't the first time we've had items in our inventory we can't use in the current map (Shangri La anyone?)

I know it's hard to accept, but we need to just drop it. And I'm not saying "drop the storyline", but this is shooting Sparky batteries all over again.

there will be more in Green Run because we still have to use the nav table for something, the nav cards might be for future maps or it might not and yeah maybe we do have to wait until Die Rise to find the right card to use on the table who knows but Green run is not finished.

Tranzit mode is the zombie campaign. It will continue through every single DLC.

In my opinion, and it may only be my opinion but I think the idea of "petitioning" Jimmy to reveal anything is one of the most ignorant things I've ever heard. No offence Zombo, I just don't know how to say it any other way man. That's like petitioning Nintendo to tell us exactly what castle the princess is in when we've only beat world 1. Ridiculous and would make us as a community look absolutely ungrateful and stupid.

Again I don't mean to offend you Zombo, I just whole heartedly disagree with this notion of trying to petition info out of Treyarch. Again, just my opinion.