User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Forum Menu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Sign in to follow this  
Undead

Post your Black Ops 2 Emblems here!

Donor

Here's a better look at my emblem:

Donor

Raven and Nyan Cat:

Dat DaftPunk helmet :D

P.s. to get emblem from elite, copy paste it, then change the part of the link that says "size=40" to something like size=150

Donor

Haha bitchin emblem Nemesis. XD

And good to know :)

Donor

Well, here's my Misty emblem:

Hey guys Ive been looking for a place to post my emblems, been trying to grow my channel as my subs is low so if you enjoy these please subscribe. I have loads more on my channel but these are a few of my favs :)

pt_aGkvrWTw

HwbTp2C2XaY

Zk3Ae1pgyxU

TggpqpGuxms

Wow lots of bronies around this site it seems :o

I just recently made my first emblem and it's simply a recreation of the World at War 10th Prestige emblem. Took a long time to get it shaded and colored right but looks really accurate and WaW is still my favorite CoD so I just rep that.

Yay another!

H4mXkJ62JhM

You know that you should do the other 4 as well,right? :P

Yay another!

You know that you should do the other 4 as well,right? :P

Bronies unite!

I'm afraid I'm just too damn lazy to upload mine. Maybe if you add me on PSN you can see it? *cough* *cough* :mrgreen:

Take my word for it; it's kinda a big deal.

Heres mine:

Also... I found a way of generating your Black Ops 2 emblem as big as you want, don't know if anyone else has figured it out yet, or if theres already an easier way, but if you guys are interested... I'll share...

Donor

Here's mine. Just showing off which side I did.

You forgot the H in Richtofen! Also, if you want the eyes to glow more, put white behind the eyes. :)

Donor

made this one me-self.... pretty big fan on SOA

I like the SAMCRO and Homunculus ones. Two of my favorite shows. I did perk cola emblems from zombies on all ten slots. lol (I was hoping that was a secret easter egg...youneverknowman)

Donor

https://elite.callofduty.com/player/vault#screenshots

Not sure if that will show you my screenshots, but I have a few in mine that show my emblems.

This one I particularly like, notice what I think the Peacekeeper default camo reminds me of... :D

Donor

I made a Ray Gun with no tutorials. :) Used all layers sadly, would have added more detail.

nice one, man!