User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Forum Menu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Sign in to follow this  
Undead

Post your Black Ops 2 Emblems here!

Donor

What?! Blops 2 offers 32 layers of creative (and hopefully penis-less, boob-less and vagina-less) possibilities to make your callsign yours and there's NO thread on this yet? Lets see it! Blops is on elite now, right? So there's gotta be some way that works for everyone to post their emblems, so no "I can't" excuses.

I'll be sure to use the crap out of this once I get my hands on my copy. Stay tuned for some of my designs. :)

I messed up the coloring on the far left corner. Gonna have to fix it in the morning. *facepalm*

supposed to be the Anaheim Ducks logo.

Really don't feel like adding the whites. The effect would be negligible. First emblem attempt. Thought i'd just try the Ducks logo to see if I could. Turns out I could

Donor

Here's my attempt at making a "gritty" PhD Flopper emblem. Made it all by scratch, with no tutorial. Took me a good 30 minutes or so. I'm pretty happy with it.

Donor

Sick stuff guys, I'm digging the flopper one especially.

I'm gonna have a go at some Skyrim logos for a first emblem XD

Donor

Here's mine, I was going to remake my Deadshot Daiquiri emblem, but then had this idea.

Donor

Here's Teh_Shrew's, he asked me to upload his.

Donor

Heh, it's pretty small and I looked for a way to maximize emblems on Elite, but didn't see anything. I'll be sure to post screenshots soon but here's one:

The Skyrim "Nightingale" emblem:

Original: Clicky

Emblem: Clicky

Donor

I made two new emblems. Created easier due to the base of PhD being recolored.

I like Juggernog more but Quick Revive took me the longest to make.

Once again, done without any tutorials. ;)

Donor

It's actually crazy to think of the possibilities. I've gotten used to being creative and resourceful with only 12 layers. My emblem only took 14 layers to make.

Donor

Now were talking! I totally dig that abstract looking Vader. :)

If we get enough submissions, I've been considering holding some contest for top emblems. Sound good to you guys?

Might try to make an improvement on my ray gun from BO1, add a lot more detail with all the extra layers.

Or I might try some other zombie aspect, any sugestions?

Well I made a good copy of my photo - - - - - - >

n another one I don't wanna say because it's kinda inappropriate but funny (don't worry nothing nasty like "bodyparts")

Donor

GO GO GO GO GO GO

GALO SENGEN

Donor

I need to take some screenshots of mine,

Expect a deadpool and Misty emblem soon!

Pretty happy with how this came out :D

That's pretty awesome. Give me some hoof!!

I may post mine. It's kinda lame though. It's just a bunch of trippy colors and shapes. I dunno. I'm definitely going to make one of Jesus shooting electricity out of his eyes (naturally :D) but I also want to do a boondock saints one...

I've had too much fun with this editor. So far I've made Quick Revive, Juggernog, Blue, Red (these last two are from a web series called Dick Figures) and, of course, the TARDIS.

I might upload some this weekend. They're not the best, but I made them all (excluding the perks) without using tutorials, so I'm pretty proud of how they came out.

Donor

Which reminds me, I still need to grab a decent screenshot of my emblems. Plan on doing so tomorrow during double XP :)