NUKETOWN ZOMBIES NOW COMES WITH SEASON PASS...

UPDATE: NUKETOWN ZOMBIES WILL BE RELEASED AS DLC TO THE PUBLIC IN DECEMBER. CE & SEASON PASS GRANTS EARLY ACCESS.

was just on facebook and noticed this. looks like anyone who missed out on the CE can now get NUKETOWN ZOMBIES (if you are willing to get the season pass - which judging by the fact that you are on CODZ, i'm betting you are). hooray! (not that it matters to me because I'm getting the care package - but i'm stoked I can play with all of you now!)

"Nuketown Zombies is now part of the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Season Pass along with four epic DLC map packs: http://callofduty.com/blackops2/seasonpass"

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sooooooo remind me again why i purchased the Hardened edition? quite the bait and switch activision, quite the load of BS in my opinion

:edit: to clarify, i'm not mad that everyone else has the opportunity to get the map, i think that's the right move, but the wrong move was to advertise the map as a hardened/care package exclusive . i will buy the season pass anyway, so now activision gets an extra $20 from everyone who purchased hardened specifically for the zombies map

Waste of £70 for me. What happened to 'No plans of releasing NT in the future'? Bad move activision. Hardened/Prestige buyers better be getting something more than just some downloadable playercards in the future else my money is wasted when i was gunna get the season pass anyway.

hey codz

was just on facebook and noticed this. looks like anyone who missed out on the CE can now get NUKETOWN ZOMBIES (if you are willing to get the season pass - which judging by the fact that you are on CODZ, i'm betting you are). hooray! (not that it matters to me because I'm getting the care package - but i'm stoked I can play with all of you now!)

Where do you get it from

I do think it's a little unfair, but hey, it's not like we didn't see this before. Just history repeating itself ala Rezurrection. Activision would never 'not' keep a map/s exclusive forever, no matter what is said. I guarantee that NZ will be made available to those who don't have the Pass eventually, along with NT 2025 in a map pack.

But still, we get it Day 1 while others might have to wait about 9 months like last time.

PS. Just wanted to warn you guys to look out for account sharing posts. They'll be wanting Nuketown Zombies and eventually all DLC. It's not allowed, not to mention they could be scammers, no matter how innocent they look. Just report them if you see them, thanks.

[zOmB 22":2bjlccms]
hey codz

Where do you get it from

Off of the Xbox Live Marketplace or PSN Store. Costs 4000 MSP or $50. You have to wait until tomorrow though because it's still unlisted. :P

I am very confused right now. Do people with the Hardened Edition get Nuketown Zombies on release of the game, or do we have to wait?

We get it on release. Season Pass owners get it next month.

I think it's both the collectors editions and season pass that give you early access to nuketown zombies, then out to the general public in December as DLC. Season pass may have to wait until December, not sure. Both collectors come with DLC to play Nuketown Zombies right away.

I am very confused right now. Do people with the Hardened Edition get Nuketown Zombies on release of the game, or do we have to wait?

We get it on release. Season Pass owners get it next month.

Ok, thanks for that. I was about to get REALLY pissed at Activision for making me wait. I can't afford the season pass at the moment, I'm going to wait until the DLC is announced.

Guys, stop complaining. Personally, I'm glad that those who missed out on the Hardened Edition don't have to wait 9 months to get this map. I have friends that wanted the Hardened Edition for this map but waited too long. Now I don't have to wait forever before I can play it with them.

Moral of this story: It doesn't matter what Activision does; people will still bitch about it.

This is a reason i was over the leaky forum constantly, after spending twice as much for gt5 ce I will never pre order stuff again. Specially editions. I wanna see what they have for me instead of showing them the money and getting surprises like this on launch.

Good news is i will buy regular version instead of the CE and wait a month like the rest of my zombie gang.