Avenged Sevenfold - Carry On

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I don't know how I feel about this.

I mean I don't hate them (and this song sounds better than "not ready to die") but I would prefer Elena to be announced before them.

And to be honest I was secretly hoping for NIN.

But there are still a couple of weeks to go.

I mean I don't hate them (and this song sounds better than "not ready to die") but I would prefer Elena to be announced before them.

Elena will no doubt still be there, there is no confirmation this if for Zombies at all yet.

Quick attempt at the lyrics, I am normally pretty shoddy at this so go ahead and use what I wrote as a model to write what you think is in there ^^

Some people live in selfish desire

Some choose to shout when they speak

And *something* in the start (hard to tell)

Caught in the flame, of those deep (?) in fire

Seeking out those with a voice

Who want for the faaaaaraaaa (no idea about this line)

Growly voice: They say we've lost our minds, we've just gained control

Normal: Search endlessly, fight til we're free

Love (?) as the edge of, the sea

*Next 2 lines idk*

Somehow we still carry on

*This line is impossible to hear*

*Something* the stars in the sky

*Something* the will, of those that can fight her (?)

Take back the passion that leads, that leads to sorrow (???)

Growly: Destroy their / the perfect crime

Watch the power fall (???)

Normal: Search endlessly, fight til we're free

*Next 2 lines idk*

Big solo bit

Search endlessly, fight til we're free

*Next 2 lines idk*

No friend in me might be one of those lines

Carry onnnnnnnnnnnnnn

~ fin ~

Wow, that was fast. Glad to have you back, Waffles.

Oh god I love A7X and I love this song.

I'm gonna make a wild guess and say it'll be Nuketown Zombie's EE song. Just my two cents.

I think you're right. It would be the better option to put another A7X song in a map like Nuketown. Unless Elena and Kevin haven't made a song for the big map. Maybe it's like "Not Ready To Die", where the lyrics help progress the story?

Just had a quick attempt at the lyrics as well and this is what I got, feel free to correct them if there wrong:

And ????? in the start

Caught in the flame, of those deep in fire

Who want for tomorrow (?)

(Growly voice): They say we've lost our minds, we've just gained control

(Normal): Search endlessly, fight till we're free

Love, as the edge of, the sea

No friend in me, no one to free (?)

Something to fear with gods that blow fire (???)

Unlike (Or) Unlock the stars in the sky

Man of the will (?), of those that can fight her

Take back the passion that leads, that leads to sorrow

(Growly Voice): Destroy their perfect crime

Watch the power fall

(Normal): Search endlessly, fight till we're free

Search endlessly, fight till we're free

Carry Onnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Oh btw cheers Waffles your lyrics helped me out ALOT :D

Sound just like a zombie song. I looked more into it and edit the what it says. So tell me if it's close. An if it is maybe there's a message as in Home coming for moon.

And in the start

Caught in the frosted flame, of those deep in fire

Who want for the faro

Growly voice: They say we've lost our minds, we've just gained control

Normal: Search endlessly need, fight til we're free

Love as the edge of, the sea

We'll bend in need, no more the race

Salige of fear, we got to on yeah

How long in the star in the sky

Battle the will of those who can fight her

Take back the passion to live, and their's the sorrows

Growly: Destroy their / the perfect crime

Watch the power fall

Normal: Search endlessly need, fight til we're free

* Guitar Solo

Search endlessly need, fight til we're free

Somehow we still carry ooooooooooon

Ps love this freaking song. This I got to get most likely for rampages. Nevermind wrong video blocked video.

that doesn't make any sense to do that with a song from Elena and Kevin... As much as i love what they've done on the zombies soundtrack, and they do have many fans, a song from A7X or Trent Reznor or the Rolling Stones like blops1 makes way more sense to promote the game. Hardcore CoD fans are going to buy the game anyway, but by releasing a song from a major label artist or band could bring in fans of that band to the cod franchise who havent' played before. Many of the things the community suggests or requests are fun ideas to think about, but think about what sense it would make for the company who makes the game to do that...

• Moderators

that doesn't make any sense to do that with a song from Elena and Kevin... As much as i love what they've done on the zombies soundtrack, and they do have many fans, a song from A7X or Trent Reznor or the Rolling Stones like blops1 makes way more sense to promote the game. Hardcore CoD fans are going to buy the game anyway, but by releasing a song from a major label artist or band could bring in fans of that band to the cod franchise who havent' played before. Many of the things the community suggests or requests are fun ideas to think about, but think about what sense it would make for the company who makes the game to do that...

Would you buy a game you have never played before only because you hear a song from a band you like in a tv spot (for that game)?

I wasn't talking about a marketing point of view.

I was talking about my point of view. :P

Would you buy a game you have never played before only because you hear a song from a band you like in a tv spot (for that game)?

I wasn't talking about a marketing point of view.

I was talking about my point of view. :P

i might not buy it simply because the song is in the game, but i'm saying, if i see on youtube there's a new song by Avenged Sevenfold, and I'm a huge A7X fan, i'm brought in by the music, but then i see gameplay footage from the video and maybe i think it looks cool enough to buy. same reason they have athletes endorse products. marketing 101. just so happens A7X are huge CoD fans so its a natural fit for them

You are all very hard to impress when I am always late to the party when new info breaks. -___-

It has become a theme in the story that Richtofen's point of view is sung by Avenged Sevenfold, while Samantha is sung by Elena. Seems straightforward enough really.

The song is as much a part of the story as the zombies we fight.

I'm going to be honest on this one, I used to LOVE Avenged Sevenfold, but I have grown jaded to the whole genre of metal. I was hoping for a bit more electronica or at the very least some form of industrial metal.

I think that taking the talent and genious of A7X and mixing it with a more modern, dirty, aggressive sound would make for a great soundtrack.