Danger high voltage

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now here is my take on this. It sounds like another type of new zombie. Now if you listen closely you hear a gun going off right before the screeching, its like the player was close to the new zombie and shot it and instantly started screeching when the gun went off. It sounds like in pain, I think the swirling type noise is the new gun it sounds almost electric or high voltage. That's my take on it.

Nope it "has" to be a new electric zombie because that's what the leaks say and now people can say it as "theory" and sound smart when it's right.

When I heard it, all I could do was pray that it wasn't light poles from Dead Ops. I would hate those in normal zombies, but I would love to have a Dead Ops Arcade 2.

New boss. Syndicate posted a "theory" video on how it could possibly be an electric zombie, and we have to remember, Syndicate is in the Treyarch loop now. He knows what's going on.

Syndicate isn't in the Treyarch loop, he's just one of us who happened to get a lot of subscribers and gets to go to exclusive COD events. he doesn't know anything "secret" about zombies

He might know more than us, but nothing so important to consider him as someone "smarter" or "better" than normal, curious players. And anyone who thinks he is, deserves to be shot in the face. I like the guy, but let's not idolize him, ok?

a new weapon (personal or vehicle mounted), the first one sounds like when it would start up/turn on. the "attack" is how it sounds when it shoots and the last "death" is when it makes things die!! think of a zeus cannon with rounds like a DG-2 and the effects of Wave gun

It's called the Tesla Gun. It's a rumor but high voltage just make me think of it.

It also reminded me of the DG-2 in some way.

a new weapon (personal or vehicle mounted), the first one sounds like when it would start up/turn on. the "attack" is how it sounds when it shoots and the last "death" is when it makes things die!! think of a zeus cannon with rounds like a DG-2 and the effects of Wave gun

It's called the Tesla Gun. It's a rumor but high voltage just make me think of it.

Wasn't DG-2 called tesla_gun in the files?

Wasn't DG-2 called tesla_gun in the files?

Nope just the DG-2. Tesla made the tesla gun, and maxis mae the DG-2.

Teaser #1 sound like a teleporter charging then boom.

Teaser #2 sound like a new zombie.

Teaser #3 sound like the Tesla Gun being fired.