Will Treyarch release a zombies trailer?

I know this topic had been visited and revisited by just about everybody on this site but I thought I would just see how many people actually believe that there will be a trailer. From what I have read, apparently there was not a trailer for zombies when Black Ops came out. The only reason I personally believe there will be one this time around is because of the massive increase in popularity of zombies from World at War to Black Ops. In order to fulfill the zombie hunger people like you and me have, it only makes sense that Treyarch would release something for the zombie community to go gaga over for the next 3 months. Thank you for reading my post and any and all feed back I'd welcome. Brains are always nice too ;)

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Due to the title of this thread, I thought you were saying one was released :( It's kinda misleading, so I'm going to change the title to the same as your poll, "Will Treyarch release a zombies trailer?"

As for my thoughts, I think that we will see a multitude of trailers and sneak peaks, they are just trying to build hype and get us anxious, so they are waiting.

I think it's very possible. I remember seeing a poll somewhere with several options where people were voting what they were most excited for, and about 60% voted zombies. Most people prefer IW's multiplayer to 3arc's as well (though I've always disagreed), and a lot of people are only going to get BO2 for the zombies. With that gamemode being such a massive selling point, I think it's very likely a zombies trailer will be released.

Honestly, I doubt that they're gonna be putting out any form of trailer on its own at this point. They're being asked left and right about zombies every time something on the net pops up and the only thing they've given us are "it's gonna be bigger, better etc, etc." And oh yeah it has an 8 player game mode. Maybe they'll release something after the game is out, or stuff a spoiler in a multiplayer/campaign video. On its own though I'm gonna call it no. Doesn't matter much for me though, less I see the more badly I want it.

I think that zombies will be fed to us in little chunks, so little hints to what we should expect.

Even though I say this I'm not 100% sure as zombies is going to be bigger this time around so there is still a possibility that there could be a full blown trailer to really show that everything in this game is better than Black Ops including the introduction to zombie modes.

Although (going off of what someone stated earlier) there was no trailer for the Zombies mode for Black Ops 1, they did make at least 1 music video that I know of and then a trailer for each map in the map packs...

Going from their track record for the last 4 maps (not counting the re-releases) I'd say they might have to.

They did announce zombies very early this year, which may give them time to do some sort of standalone "behind the scenes" video (not so much a gameplay video...maybe a few gameplay snippets). I don't expect it to be released until early October if it's indeed going to happen.

I hope not! The wonderfull thing about zombies is that it isn't a game.... So it doesn't "have" to give sneek peaks...

And I have learned from experience: never spoil a game! It will ruin all the fun of it.... Like sneaking a look at your Christmas presents... I want everything they can hide about zombies to remain hiden.... Because the best gifts are those that arnt expected...