Ehjookayted's Gameplay Mansion

Still, some of you may want the individual attention of a hypothetical specific game situation, some of you may have specific habit you'd like to break, or maybe you were in a situation that you want to handle better next time.

Think of this as one of my presents to you guys, a place where you can come to just hang out and present to us your advice. I hope that you guys will spread the word that anyone having trouble with their game can come here to talk to me about specific details of what they need to work on. In addition, it probably won't be just me; I can guarantee that your favorite strategist will be here to help you out as well.

Think of this as my house on CoDz, where you can visit my theater to view some of the gameplay videos I really enjoy, where you can go to my library and read threads I find really enjoyable, and finally, you can enter the enormous living room filled with all my friends and talk to us about the game, discuss innovative strategies and just have a great time talking about the gameplay that makes Zombies such a thrill.

[tab][/tab]Enough talking. My arms are open, I'm smiling, and welcoming you home.

E H J O O K A Y T E D' S

G A M E P L A Y

M A N S I O N

Living Room (this is where you guys come in)

Library (everything you need to help you get started on a particular strategy, click to read)

Theater (my favorite videos at the moment that exemplify great zombies' gameplay)

VzualxVenoM's Round 62 Solo WR- Nacht der Untoten

fh-jFIo5N6I

INumberOne's Round 180 Solo WR- Ascension

PoZTFCaTAFs

Enjoy your stay!

:D

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should add mato's 351 using the side drop, superhands 305 pad, and ilsteveil's 356 back pool to the media center/ movie theatre. These are all NML vids obviously, but ofcourse, im an addict :) put them under one link if you can do that somehow, just my idea

Edit: me being selfish made me forget to say how awesome of a post this is. Great job Eye!

Edit #2: I also kinda missed the meaning of this thread on my first visit. If I ever have any questions or ponderings, ill be sure to come here!

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a way to get out of a swarming situation without M/S or a WW and your only dodging option has been blocked?

Aim for the head, jump, any pro tips? I isn't hate that moment when you know you're going to die and you know you could have done something.

Or do I just accept the Down and stay farther away from them?

Is there a way to get out of a swarming situation without M/S or a WW and your only dodging option has been blocked?

Aim for the head, jump, any pro tips? I isn't hate that moment when you know you're going to die and you know you could have done something.

Depends on what round, man. If you're on round 9 with a Bowie and Juggs, just knife your way through, should make it through red screened.

Usually, I think there are a couple things you can do up until around round 15. Headshots are always effective, especially against lines of less than three.

Something that I notice, however, is that the instant you think you are trapped is not actually when you are trapped. There's about a 2 second delay from when you get stuck on an object and you see a zombie until when you are actually unable to move.

Remember the place where you came from and know that the zombies are taking the shortest path to you. Knowing this, take a deep breath and move in the direction away from the zombies coming towards you. Often times, there will be a small opening.

This is only if you have a full train, otherwise, I'd need a specific situation, like Chopper said.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............

Right,

In the area near the first Rick closest to the Labs, and on the left side of Flopper, there is a spawn. As I head through the small gap around the rock to continue my train, a zombie spawns, blocking me, I dodge to the left, but a zombie has covered that gap in the second the zombie in front of me blocked me. Zombies are also piling in from the back as well, so unable to do anything, I die.

I THINK this is something like how they go. I'm not too sure. I'm tired. :lol:

If there is truly is no escape then you have to just accept the down. But more importantly you have to reflect back on how you got into the situation in the first place. You cant just say to your self there was nothing i could of done, cause that simply not true. Think back to what went wrong like was it a problem with the strategy you were using, or did something un expected come up that throw you off, or a circling error like you tried run through zombies instead of doing a cut back. Situation like this will always come up its just the same if you do have a safety gun and you shoot your way out. You cant just brush them off like it was unstoppable you have to go back in your head and REFLECT.