*RUMOR* Black ops 2 trailer will be revealed on April 28th.

I have looked through internet for more information. But I did find the reveal trailer date for black ops 2 on the 28th. Google it and you'll see different sources but the same info. Just almost 20 days left until the reveal trailer. I just gonna.... wait.... a little..... while..... but cant wait any.... longer.....

-Nathan169

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. WHY? I WILL BE AT CONCLAVE THAT WEEKEND! ALL THIS WORK UNDONE! WASTED! WASTED!

>Runs through the zombie labs knocking things over in rage

>Throws a nova six can through a window, jumps out and into the main hallways

>Seen loading a shotgun as I enter the nearest elevator

Post the link & I'll merge the topics.

This is looking good, not long till that date.

I would say Black Ops will be a Trilogy based off past patterns of the Call of Duty series, MW, MW2, MW3. I doubt they will go for MW4, it should be rebooted by then.

Has it ever been a question of if this time round, for me it has only ever been a question of when?

If I close my eyes, I can feel myself playing the first new zombie map eight months into the future. :D

I'll be happy no matter where it is based. ;)

Regards Alpha.

Just saying, the logo has no registered trademark logos, which wouldn't happen on an official logo.

And the webpage that was going around is also fake, it uses materials from the original black ops, which wouldn't happen in promotional art and it also contains a lot of really bad photoshopping.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm sure we'll get an official announcement very soon, I wouldn't keep your hopes up for a viral though.

Sounds great

(shoyero by any chance your avatar a grey knight killing a slannesh deamon?)

(You probobly won't understand what im taling about if it isn't!!!)

Iron Hands Terninator actually :) Notice the emblem on his knee pad? I must say its good to meet another 40k fan :)

On topic however I must say Liam puts forward a good point, as all the sites have just that one image it does seem like a photoshop someone misunderstood... but lets wait and see :)

:facepalm: *sigh*

At this time it is happening with leaks. Why is it not allowed on this site? It can be helpful to the ones who research on zombies story to see what map would be one of the next. Why is it not allowed? explain it to me please. I took hours and hours of search through internet and i kept my eyes peeled for a long time for nothing? I like to keep this site informed to know what the leaks are then members on this site can see it and investigate it. I don't quite understand it...

-Nathan169

At this time it is happening with leaks. Why is it not allowed on this site? It can be helpful to the ones who research on zombies story to see what map would be one of the next. Why is it not allowed? explain it to me please. I took hours and hours of search through internet and i kept my eyes peeled for a long time for nothing? I like to keep this site informed to know what the leaks are then members on this site can see it and investigate it. I don't quite understand it...

-Nathan169

It was Carbon's number one rule, no leaks, this forum is respected by treyarch, so we should respect them, if they haven't released something, they've done it for a reason. Sorry, but that's the way it is :(

-Nathan169

I believe leaks aren't allowed because they give out information treyarch doesn't want us to have and there is a reason why Treyarch loves us so much. also it makes certain members so planted in the idea that these leaks are real that they start arguing and insulting others who don't believe them.

-Nathan169

It was Carbon's number one rule, no leaks, this forum is respected by treyarch, so we should respect them, if they haven't released something, they've done it for a reason. Sorry, but that's the way it is :(

*sigh* life is bogus...... nothing to do about it.... :(

-Nathan169

-Nathan169

Well put Liam! This.

We don't want Treyarch to look back and see CoDz as the ones that spread the leaked info. Even if every other site has leaked it, we shouldn't.

As Liam said, it's a matter of respect.