Do You Want To Run CoDz?

carbonfibah

Do you want to run CoDz?

Have you been around since the World At War Zombie days?

Were you a member on the old forum?

Do you still visit the site?

Do you play zombies all the time?

Do you like to make videos?

Do you like to work on websites?

Do you even have any knowledge about how to run a website from the backend?

Do you have a handle on social media and how to use it?

Do you know how to run contests and promote the site?

Do you want to become well known the in the CoD community?

Do you want to run an amazing community?

and more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If so...... maybe you would be interested in an admin position here at CoDz which would lead to possible ownership and or running of the site as head admin.

Covert will not be able to be around as much in the future and neither will I.

I need someone who can take over and keep this place alive.

I need someone I can trust.

If you are interested and I don't know who you are.... reach out to me.

If you want to run this site, being my friend is important.

ok. [brains]

- carbon

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to what I posted here yesterday? Anyways, like I said yesterday, I could fund it and I have a lot of experience with sites like this considering I used to own one.

One last thing, Why did you first made this thread to be available for the public, then changed it only available for staff, and then changed it back?

- Emperor Doggy I

Man, if I had the money heh. That'd be amazing.

I checked off pretty much everything on there, just y'know NO MONEY T__T

....Well, y'know I think I know of a way to make the money though......You could advertise on here, I'm sure that people will understand as to why there's an advertisement on here every once in awhile, if you think its a feasible idea, and I'd implement it if I became the head admin. But, even with advertisements, I'm not sure if it would fully pay for the website. :/

What happened to what I posted here yesterday? Anyways, like I said yesterday, I could fund it and I have a lot of experience with sites like this considering I used to own one.

One last thing, Why did you first made this thread to be available for the public, then changed it only available for staff, and then changed it back?

- Emperor Doggy I

one staff member wanted it to be shown to staff only, carbon didn't

It should be so that a current staff member take over ownership of the site as the head admin. If not possible, perhaps a joint ownership where a staff member pays some, but is the head admin, and then someone else pays most, but is just a regular admin?

I'm not sure, just thinking out in the open.

Whatever may come, I know that we will be ready! 8-)

It should be so that a current staff member take over ownership of the site as the head admin. If not possible, perhaps a joint ownership where a staff member pays some, but is the head admin, and then someone else pays most, but is just a regular admin?

The problem with that is most of our staff are under 20, and don't really have the funds for that. Lissa and Alpha are the only ones who aren't (Idk about grix)

The problem with that is most of our staff are under 20, and don't really have the funds for that. Lissa and Alpha are the only ones who aren't (Idk about grix)

Makes sense. Alpha's gone I guess... Haven't seen Lissa much. How old is Strwrsbob's brother? Is he actually 31?

+1

- Emperor Doggy I

Soooo yeah... Also, I think whenever there are more people who can take care of the site completely, you should make a thread where everyone from the sites votes for their admin.