UFOs in area 51!!!!

selectyeti89

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you look in the sky at exactly the right second you can sometimes see a UFO fly by but it only last for less than a second. I promise this is true so if you dont believe me then thats ok but if you do then go look into it more please. it is kind of small so look carefully.

I think you have a solid enough reputation to not troll about it, but some photo evidence would be awesome. Wunderpancake said you pointed it out when you guys played, so I'd assume then he or you know when and where it's going to spawn. Record it the next time you play for us, will ya?

Is it like right above the base? Or out in outer space or what?

If you look in the sky at exactly the right second you can sometimes see a UFO fly by but it only last for less than a second. I promise this is true so if you dont believe me then thats ok but if you do then go look into it more please. it is kind of small so look carefully.

I think you have a solid enough reputation to not troll about it, but some photo evidence would be awesome. Wunderpancake said you pointed it out when you guys played, so I'd assume then he or you know when and where it's going to spawn. Record it the next time you play for us, will ya?

As it is a split-second thing, I will try to get a pic.

Is it like right above the base? Or out in outer space or what?

Seems logical. It is Area 51 after all. I think it would just be an easter egg referencing the conspiracy theories behind it all, probably nothing at all to do with zombies. Or it could. Maybe the aliens in it are the same type as the alien skull in Shangri-La on the alter?

But a video or photo would be nice. Since the chaos ensues pretty quickly, no-one really has time to look around or at the sky long enough to see it.

Since you have the means to record this, can you post up a pic or something?

I had a look. Stood in the top right corner, to the right of the hangar. I turned around and looked all the way down past the fence and into the sky just above it, and PaP.

I saw something black brownish move a couple of times, before the siren rang. I investigated it again, but was right up to the fence, left of the area. I saw it one more time.

It looked small, and almost like a bird. And the times I saw it, I kept losing sight of it. I can't recall seeing any birds in Black Ops, or in Area 51 for that matter, so why would they be there? I don't think it's a bird, but I don't know if it was a UFO either. It could just be my eyes playing tricks on me, or a glitch even. I'll investigate it further when I can but I'm not gonna say it's anything yet.

I just took a look where Rissole25 described. I see a couple pieces of what look like leafs or burnt paper floating in the breeze at just above eye level. They appear and dissappear. It's nothing.

Ah thank you! Glad someone saw the same thing! I suppose if its just that than I can't really say anything else about it.

But we definitely need a video about it. Try and get some footage of it yeti :P

I just took a look where Rissole25 described. I see a couple pieces of what look like leafs or burnt paper floating in the breeze at just above eye level. They appear and dissappear. It's nothing.

I have went back and looked and that is definitly what it is. sorry but I just was thinking thats what it might have been. It does look like something moving in the sky though.