Area 51: What we know and what we don't.

Fu453

Hello ladies and gentlemen its Fu453 bringing you a thread that isnt even really looked upon on the forum: Area 51.

Seriously, why is no one asking anything? Im very curious on how Area 51 play into this? I mean I know its a vital place for the storyline, but why now? When exactly does this take place? Why is there a teleporter to the moon in the first place? Why does it say "OBEY" across the PAP cage? Time to put on youre thinking brainz and answer some questions.

Stay cool and stay thinking!

-Fu 8-)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is my thoughts and finds on Area 51...

-There are a few giant satellites that spin constantly, coincidentally there are also giant satellites on the Moon. I THINK NOT.

-A sign in the back says "low flying aircraft". Maybe testing UFO's. :? Probably not but...

-The usual white barrels we say in every map and here it has a biohazard symbol over it. I seriously think its 115.

-Crates... You'll understand why this might be important later.

-MP is the letters found on the zombies arms. Some one know what this means?

-There is a sign saying "Security protocol 322". 322 is a number used by the Skull & Bones society...which is related to the Illuminati!

Yeah this is a little theory I have that might or might not be right. I think these crates are exactly the same like the ones in Cotd. Y'know the ones that look like they hold bodies? Yeah. Remember how in Convoy it had a list of places with a number crates to be sent there. Well I think it was a conspiracy made by the Illuminati.

One conspiracy about the Illuminati is that they want to eliminate a third of humanity for some reason. Probably to skin down the population for their New World Order. To do this they are using the Convoy company to send crates of zombies to a whole bunch of places. Very similar to Gknova company. Gk was a company used to ship Nova 6 to cities in America. This time someones shipping Zombies to cities EVERYWHERE. There just waiting to be outbreaks...

Yeah its a cool theory but doesn't have any significance now that the Earth is nuked and all. DAMN IT TREYARCH.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Well that begs the question: who built their teleporters first? If the teleporter sends them to Griffin Station does that mean Griffin Station was already there or is does it send us there for gameplay only?

• 2 weeks later...

Here is my thoughts and finds on Area 51...

-There are a few giant satellites that spin constantly, coincidentally there are also giant satellites on the Moon. I THINK NOT.

-A sign in the back says "low flying aircraft". Maybe testing UFO's. :? Probably not but...

-The usual white barrels we say in every map and here it has a biohazard symbol over it. I seriously think its 115.

-Crates... You'll understand why this might be important later.

-MP is the letters found on the zombies arms. Some one know what this means?

-There is a sign saying "Security protocol 322". 322 is a number used by the Skull & Bones society...which is related to the Illuminati!

Yeah this is a little theory I have that might or might not be right. I think these crates are exactly the same like the ones in Cotd. Y'know the ones that look like they hold bodies? Yeah. Remember how in Convoy it had a list of places with a number crates to be sent there. Well I think it was a conspiracy made by the Illuminati.

One conspiracy about the Illuminati is that they want to eliminate a third of humanity for some reason. Probably to skin down the population for their New World Order. To do this they are using the Convoy company to send crates of zombies to a whole bunch of places. Very similar to Gknova company. Gk was a company used to ship Nova 6 to cities in America. This time someones shipping Zombies to cities EVERYWHERE. There just waiting to be outbreaks...

Yeah its a cool theory but doesn't have any significance now that the Earth is nuked and all. DAMN IT TREYARCH.

protocol 322 is also on a sign in area 51. just saying check it out.

Has anyone ever gone to NML and had the sky be very dark? (No EE) I have also experienced a change in color on the moon, and sometimes a very dark haze fills my screen. Has anyone else even seen this? I feel like there is a significant reason for this, just cant put my finger on it.

Has anyone ever gone to NML and had the sky be very dark? (No EE) I have also experienced a change in color on the moon, and sometimes a very dark haze fills my screen. Has anyone else even seen this? I feel like there is a significant reason for this, just cant put my finger on it.

Well, whenever I play Moon split screen the sky boxes get switched around so NML has a dark sky and Moon has a really bright sky. But I've never seen this happen when playing a public match or solo, only split screen.

This always happens when I'm spectating someone, and they go to Area 51. Also Tunnel 6 is very dark as well. They've added a filter to the screen when you play. You'll notice this in Area 51 when you die there, the colour becomes more darker, whereas on Moon it becomes more vivid. It's also noticeable when you run out of an air lock quickly and look at earth. It looks like a normal earth, blue and all, than the filter kicks in and it's the brown one we see.

• 1 month later...

wat about after EE when you look up in the sky and you can still see the earth from "area 51" any theories on how that is possible and once we finished EE but the earth was not there as well as second one on area 51

I highly believe the 2nd earth was a graphical error overlooked.

viewtopic.php?f=72&p=150497#p150497

this has been debunked by many people here at codz already as being a graphical error indeed.

But there's always the possibility... Seeing as it is still not patched who knows?

im not sure. yea its not patched but W@W glitches in W@W arent patched like the stairs glitch in der riese. theyd have to redo the whole system to fix certain things and they figure well why bother. i think its a graphics error kinda like in COTD has the graphic error on the frozen waterfall

But there's always the possibility... Seeing as it is still not patched who knows?

im not sure. yea its not patched but W@W glitches in W@W arent patched like the stairs glitch in der riese. theyd have to redo the whole system to fix certain things and they figure well why bother. i think its a graphics error kinda like in COTD has the graphic error on the frozen waterfall

ehh its always nice to speculate. the second earth could always be made into a part of the story, I've a got theory in my sig about the second earth

ehh its always nice to speculate. the second earth could always be made into a part of the story, I've a got theory in my sig about the second earth

ya i read it. pretty good theroy. i dont mean to cut u down but i hope ur wrong the whole outer space,aliens, and traveling to different worlds thing is outlandish for me. i dont want a leveling system either cause itd take away that zombie killing feel u know?

Here's my 2 cents (and correct me if I'm wrong)

Griffin station was created by The Nazis

Hitler wanted to racially cleanse Europe (and probably the world)

Area 51 takes us to Griffin station

So what I think that Griffin station has missiles, which could eliminate a third of the world, so that Hitler could do his evil, and the Americans used the stolen teleporter technology to go to the moon and destroy The base. However, the 115 stored at Area 51 to power the Teleporter was somehow released, causing the zombies to be created there. And we know the rest from there!

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators

wats no mans land is it on one of the maps or is it a clue or something? :?:

No Man's Land is Area 51. When we play in Area 51 before we go to Moon, that place is called No Man's Land.