Ending? (And Moon was set to be in Paris!?)

KrazyCookies

Just was checking my Twitter and noticed LiamFTWinter posted these two things... (I believe these were said at XP)

"Moon used to be set in paris, but we couldn't end the zombies in france, so we set it in space"

"So they hinted towards maybe an ending of a map saying "try hit round 100" no one has managed it on moon"

So there has to be something at 100! They give you all the perks perm. so you can survive longer and maybe something else for part of the story appears? Hopefully someone can make it to 100 soon I really want to see what happens.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i accept this challenge ! i can do it ! i know i can , im a zombie fucking killer ! need 3 other people with mics to try the easter egg and fight the zombie horde till 100 ,

-do it fast

- do it quick,

-dont get near the spaceman ,

-stay alive,

-stay together ,

-dont do stupid shit ,

-dont hog the box

-be smart

Lets do this easter egg

[ sucks my stupid ass brother took the damn turtle beaches, ]

Gamertag = FallenTFOs

There's no way in hell anyone is going to make it to round 100 with 4 people, try 2. I've made it to 48 with 2 people but our game glitched when we teleported to area 51 so when we got back to the Moon the round counter was still gone and no zombies spawned so we pretty much had to kill ourselves.. The leaderboards for some reason did still update to round 48 though. (I recorded a bit of that glitch but my camera batteries kept dying)

Knowing 3arc they are saying this just to fuck with us. This time next week they will have an angry mob screaming "(insert Youtube commentator) GOT TO ROUND ROUND 100 WHERE IS ENDING!?"

yeah lol keep in mind the group of people, although the most reputable names in zombies, were in fact holding a troll head sign during the panel.

more than likely just fucking with us.

even with just 2 people, a game to 100 would last literally days. with no pause feature it would be almost impossible for anyone with a life to do this.

possibly solo but i imagine this was a troll

Zielinski likes to troll ;)

There's no way in hell anyone is going to make it to round 100 with 4 people, try 2. I've made it to 48 with 2 people but our game glitched when we teleported to area 51 so when we got back to the Moon the round counter was still gone and no zombies spawned so we pretty much had to kill ourselves.. The leaderboards for some reason did still update to round 48 though. (I recorded a bit of that glitch but my camera batteries kept dying)

you apparently need to get a nuke to fix this.

On the leaderboards people have made it to round 87...

And @ Grix, I actually right after posted this saw the video and noticed that's where they mentioned it.

*sigh* just like the missing piece of Der Riese was "right in front of us"

Insert the immediate comment :o "THE COLT" :facepalm: ahhh memories 8-)

Whut?

Explain?

If I'm not mistaken Treyarch hinted that we were missing something from Der Riese when it was released that was "right in front of us"....thanks that narrows it down :roll:

Let me start off by saying that Treyarch are well known for dangling a nice chunky juicy piece of steak in front of a starving man. They NEVER give ANY kind of valid information when it comes to fan driven inquiries. So if you say "is there an ending" they'll say "you tell me." That's how they keep the "mystery" going.

I highly doubt that there is anything after round 100 besides more zombies. Sorry to say it but that's how they operate. I've been following Treyarch's statements this whole year and all I can say is that they LOVE to fuck with people's heads. But I seriously do hope I'm wrong on this one...I just don't think I am.

The trailer for Kino was probably just made. They said it's been around for a while, but I guarantee they just made it. They know that we didn't like any of the Black Ops zombie trailers so they made it just like the W@W zombie trailers to make us happy. At least they give us what we want though. No complaining here. The trailer was frickin AWESOME!!! Just like the good ol days.

I actually like the way Treyarch answers there fans. It allows the mystique to continue, if they simply said yes, the map ends in this way or at this round or they said well.... no it never ends. That's no fun. It keeps us wondering, although I doubt there is any "end" to any zombies map yet.

Honestly, I'm sure Activision is going to wait until December or so to give Treyarch an assignment or tell Treyarch that they won't be needing another CoD in 2012, unless the "unique" CoD is coming out in 2012, then Treyarch makes one in 2013.

I honestly hope that Activision will see the full potential in zombies and take advantage of it and innovate, if Treyarch or Activision doesn't have any ideas on how to innovate (not possible with the brilliant minds at Treyarch) then the community certainly will.

In fact I've got my own ideas on how to go past the standard round surviving mode, of course I would keep the round based survival mode but perhaps a map or two different.

I.E.) - To continue the storyline the crew recounts what Richtofen said about time travel and how the DG-2 overloaded the Matter transference Prototype (teleporter) and sent them forward in time to Kino Der Toten. Samantha realizes the only way to end it all and get her daddy back is to travel back in time and rid the world of Element 115 and return to her original life.

"Time Travel will tell" us what to do

-This could start by having the crew search Moon for anything that could overload the teleporter.

-This could be a sort of mini game where it is a different item everytime and you start with 2 random weapons and 2 random perks and you all must search for an "Wunder Weapon" or device capable of sending them back in time.

-There could still be rounds, but perhaps the goal would be to travel back in time as quickly as possible and then you unlock the next map as a traditional round survival map with more Easter Eggs and weapons, perks, etc.

Bring me 115

- Another kind of game type for zombies I have is for example starting out near the Tunguska explosion and having the game start as the meteorite striking the Earth and the explosion knocking your crew in a random direction.

- Then you would have to gather things randomly placed near the explosion capable of getting rid of the Element 115 in the meteorite.

- Perks, random boxes, zombie spawns would all be randomly placed and spawned but in a certain pattern so they aren't too close or far from each other.

- It would be cool to see how quick your team could gather the parts needed to get rid of the 115 in the meteor and get to the actual meteor with rounds similar to escaping moon and traveling back in time.

Just some ideas I had, of course there are problems with them that could easily be fixed. I really wish that I could somehow find out if they will continue the zombies story and help give them ideas for innovating the Zombies mode and open it up to a wider audience to create a full zombies game.

I think I'm going to make a thread about this soon, I have some other great ideas, although I don't know if they would be technically possible with the current power of consoles. I'd also like to see other things the community wants to see, hmmm... :P

Whut?

Explain?

If I'm not mistaken Treyarch hinted that we were missing something from Der Riese when it was released that was "right in front of us"....thanks that narrows it down :roll:

so I just read this. and im a teency bit drunk, hence my use of teency. anyway what im currently trying to wrap my head around is are you saying the colt was the hidden easter egg or was that just a comment you tossed in there for f*cks sake because it fit the clue. and I say if we want to try and find this clue. we think in hide and go seek terms. generally th easiest place to hide is roght in front of us. or generally the place we wouldnt bother to consider because it seems that a place that obvious would be chosen. maybe its in the fact thats it near breslau. or maybe it has something to do with the numbers 935.

Whut?

Explain?

so I just read this. and im a teency bit drunk, hence my use of teency. anyway what im currently trying to wrap my head around is are you saying the colt was the hidden easter egg or was that just a comment you tossed in there for f*cks sake because it fit the clue. and I say if we want to try and find this clue. we think in hide and go seek terms. generally th easiest place to hide is roght in front of us. or generally the place we wouldnt bother to consider because it seems that a place that obvious would be chosen. maybe its in the fact thats it near breslau. or maybe it has something to do with the numbers 935.

The colt is what people were saying....and the fact that you are listing of a million possibilities is the perfect example why we will never know the "secret" :lol:

And whoever mentioned a Kino trailer....WHERE. IS. IT. :evil:

NVM found it lol