New perk on moon

InhumaneBrdman

The new perk on moon is said to give you thrice or three times the zombies slaying fun. Now this is a fun thing to throw guesses around with. My first and most plausible guess is that it allows you to carry another weapon (I want this one the most because it gives you more ammo). My second idea is that it will give you the ability to pap thee times? not likely but gives you ammo! My final idea is that it does triple damage and this seems plausible as well. I dont have any ideas regarding names or any other ideas so what else do you guys got to share with this topic?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One time fun = regular gun not Pack a punched yet

two time fun = Pack a punched the first time

three time fun = Pack a punched the second time...

This might be my guess.

I hope for can pack a punch more than once. Because it will make your gun so much better and cooler.

I was talking about the three gun perk with someone else on a different forum. There are a lot of pros of it, but there is also one very big con that could probably cost you the game. What if you get cornered, which looks to be very easy from the concept art, and you try to get out your mustang and sally or whatever oh-shit! gun they have, but you can't get it in time because you have to go through another gun? But a way they could counteract this is to put the third gun on the d-pad. If that were the case, I'd be down with it. But if not, I think it would just be a waste of points.

I think, and this is especially if there is no special round/special round doesn't give you max ammo, it could be a perk that lets you carry 3x as much ammo. That would be far and away my favorite perk in the game, if that were the case (besides Juggernog, of course). PaP twice would be very good, as well. I could use my HK until Round 50. :D

I was talking about the three gun perk with someone else on a different forum. There are a lot of pros of it, but there is also one very big con that could probably cost you the game. What if you get cornered, which looks to be very easy from the concept art, and you try to get out your mustang and sally or whatever oh-shit! gun they have, but you can't get it in time because you have to go through another gun? But a way they could counteract this is to put the third gun on the d-pad. If that were the case, I'd be down with it. But if not, I think it would just be a waste of points.

I think, and this is especially if there is no special round/special round doesn't give you max ammo, it could be a perk that lets you carry 3x as much ammo. That would be far and away my favorite perk in the game, if that were the case (besides Juggernog, of course). PaP twice would be very good, as well. I could use my HK until Round 50. :D

Just because you have more than two guns to cycle though doesn't mean "costing you the game", back in W@W on Shi-no-numa i used the multi-weapon glitch to get upwards of ten guns out of the box at once and still survived until round 45.

If anything its a blessing rather than a curse.

1 option three guns

good as tank would say "more shit to kill with"

bad cost as it is the perk plus getting guns and paping them and finding good one

over all great for non newbs

option 2 3 random perks

good getting good ones (jugnog, quick revive and speed cola)

bad cost again and crappy perks

over all pretty cool

option 3 three times x

good three times pap,ammo or damage

bad yet again cost or no good guns or losing it.

coments ?

We are not getting an Amm-O-matic perk or a Three-Gun perk. It would screw things up, and can make it too easy to reach the high rounds.

Just imagine: You have a Wave-Gun, QED and a Ray-Gun. You'd be unstoppable!

I hate the ray gun past round 30 it take like 4 to kill them. and by 40 its useless.

To add some negativity to all the ideas so far (sorry)

Low chance of either three of these suggestions

If it allows a second PaP, what happens to the Pap's gun when you lose the perk?

If it gives you a third weapon, what happens to the third weapon when you lose the perk?

If it gives you more ammo what happens to the extra ammo when you go down (it could just go missing, but would rebuying the perk give you more? Game breaker)

glitcher noob!!!!! I made it to 61 with the wunderwaffe and ppsh.

Don't flame. It's against the community rules.

Anyway, I would love the 3 gun perk.

Here are my ideas:

Lightweight: Not going faster, but you can jump higher. Could be a good escape route.

Dolphin Drill: Dolphin Dive into a line of zombies and drill right through them (instantly killing them) until you hit the ground (use with Flopper = as Richtofen would say, "JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY!").

A couple ideas that i had would be a stopping power style perk or a deep impact perk?

Stopping Power - obviously would be increased damage (which combined with Jugg would be pretty effective and would save ammo)

Deep Impact - not too sure how much of a difference it would make but being able to get bullets through more than the current number of zombies (which i think is 3? so in theory you could then get some quads +)

I'd like to see a perk that is in someway going to be related to the environment. Possibly one related to the gravity allowing you to jump long distances etc. like has been previously mentioned but im sure this would have its downfalls too

One time fun = regular gun not Pack a punched yet

two time fun = Pack a punched the first time

three time fun = Pack a punched the second time...

This might be my guess.

I hope for can pack a punch more than once. Because it will make your gun so much better and cooler.

I'm putting my money on Triple Pack A Punch. Thrice the fun, it could mean a third weapon, but with the round people are getting to once the maps have been explored, a third pack a punch would be extremely useful.

another good theory but I really want to see a perk with ammo related effects because thats the only reason why I lose.

Here's another reason why people lose: getting cornered. I have another idea:

Emergency Drink: It must be re-bought after use. Hold a the down button (it's never been used in Zombies, so why not) for approximately 4 or 5 seconds, then an explosion (similar to the flopper one) will occur, killing zombies instantly within the same radius as Flopper. This is basically a Flopper you can activate remotely while standing up, needing no movement what so ever. Considering this will be such a useful perk, I'm thinking 4000 a piece.

The new perk on moon is said to give you thrice or three times the zombies slaying fun. Now this is a fun thing to throw guesses around with. My first and most plausible guess is that it allows you to carry another weapon (I want this one the most because it gives you more ammo). My second idea is that it will give you the ability to pap thee times? not likely but gives you ammo! My final idea is that it does triple damage and this seems plausible as well. I dont have any ideas regarding names or any other ideas so what else do you guys got to share with this topic?

I like the ideas, except triple the damage perk with we already have; Pack-A-Punch :lol:

If seems as if they added a Perk that directly increased damage, it would kind of defeat the purpose of the Pack-A-Punch. Could just be me, though.

Hm..since you're on the Moon.

What if the perk makes you able to jump higher?

I don't know how the map looks like so..its a possibility..

It would be kinda nice to like jump over zombies, since the zombies already have that insane jumping skills, why not 'you' be able to jump like them?

But I bet there can be some cons about jumping higher.. :/

another good theory but I really want to see a perk with ammo related effects because thats the only reason why I lose.

I highly doubt this. I mean, surely you can get an upgraded wall weapon for unlimited ammo. And, most people, no matter how good at zombies, die from being swarmed at one point or another...

In any case, I wanted a perk called "Insurance" which costs 4000 and when you're downed, the only perk you lose is the Insurance perk, so you get to keep your other perks.