First Der Riese Servers Pictures

Faust

Ripped via Cjdog earlier from PC files. We still cannot access the actual server, but this serves as proof that they do exist and contain previously known intel.

MP-40 room.

A previously unseen picture of what appears to be a zombifed crowd and some form of Gasser at the bottom. That movie must have sucked.

Alley.

Main lobby.

Note the lack of teleporters. If anything, this might explain how the teleporters, Perk machines, and the sixes ended up in Five. It was all technology taken out of West Germany from Kino der Toten.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any one else notice that the Gas Crawler (if that is a Gas Crawler) has eyes in The pic? Weird since in the game, you can clearly see that it doesn't. Wonder why that is. :| Dont know if that's helpful, but i just thought i should point that out.

Edit: Also noticed he has a nose

Here's a pic just to clarify

As you can see, no nose or eyes. :P

Any one else notice that the Gas Crawler (if that is a Gas Crawler) has eyes in The pic? Weird since in the game, you can clearly see that it doesn't. Wonder why that is. :| Dont know if that's helpful, but i just thought i should point that out.

It's prototype version, they even had hair before.

And I thought it was removed. But then again Treyarch might have removed logins and passwoerds to make it impossible to get in.

Maybe they thought it would give too much and they want the story to be mystery....

I mean people over the world must have tried thousands of different zombie related passwords with no luck at all.

And we haven't got any clues to crack it from other user except if the poems are the key to unlock the server for one user. Perhaps Peter or tdempsey.

The server is a lie :lol:

I guess this will give people boost on cracking the server :D

Nice pictures. One thing however, as was stated the teleporters are not present, but I also see in the alley that just behind the sign that is on the ground there is a room and a ceiling above the area that in the actual level is only an awning that the zombies jump down from. What happened to that room? As this is also just renderings of Kino (probably before the final version was released) they could have removed it just like the crawlers having the eyes and nose in the pic but in the game do not have those things. I think 3arc is playing a game of 'got your nose' on the crawlers.

Edit: Also noticed he has a nose

Here's a pic just to clarify

As you can see, no nose or eyes. :P

I don't see any gas crawlers there, all I see are normal zombies and one that tripped or is rising

Regards Yellow-card8

I still haven't seen any physical evidence of theere being a server, someone said that all of the other pass/user combos were listed, but none that were not used or wouldnt work on the der riese server....

these art concepts look like old art, back from WAW days. Since kino was planned for WAW, it could be that these images are from back in spring 2009!

Still, those riddles seem to escape me...

Nice pictures. One thing however, as was stated the teleporters are not present, but I also see in the alley that just behind the sign that is on the ground there is a room and a ceiling above the area that in the actual level is only an awning that the zombies jump down from. What happened to that room? As this is also just renderings of Kino (probably before the final version was released) they could have removed it just like the crawlers having the eyes and nose in the pic but in the game do not have those things. I think 3arc is playing a game of 'got your nose' on the crawlers.

They look like concept images to me. Awesome ones at that, I wish I had higher rez versions.

From the looks of things, the level was originally quite different. The MP40 room is quite sumptuous in this version; with oil paintings on the walls, arches where the window would be on the bottom, and more of a cafe layout around the bar instead of a big table. The outside portion seems to be changed the most. What I'm guessing is that the layout saw a huge shift after this artwork was created; there is no way that the foyer shown in that art would lead to the lowly dressing room.

I'm guessing the Stage only had 1 side entrance, with 3 rows one could run down to get into the "seating" area of the theater. I think that outcropping you see on the outdoor picture is the original spot for the dressing room, with the office that is there now being shifted over, into the room on the right of the picture. The metal stairs that lead now from the alley up into that room would have been shifted over roughly were Double Tap is, leading into the office, which then led into the Dressing Room. The outdoor portion would have been much smaller than it is now, with the part past the gate omitted entirely.

It also shows a door on the outside, I believe that would have led into the seating area of the stage, with a path running along the left edge of the seating, leading to the left end of the stage. Based on the third concept image, there was also a path leading to the stage from the right side too, I believe that is where the foyer with the bar and oil paintings originally funneled out to, with the square hallway with the portraits connecting the lobby and the foyer, with the opening for the bathroom omitted. Instead, the top window (near the Stakeout) would have opened up to the upper deck seating, which would have been inaccessible, and the archway pictured (now next to the Speed Cola machine) would have led to a downward staircase leading to a basement, aka the window spawn currently seen next to Richtofen's portrait.

As you can see in the 3rd picture, there isn't really any room on the stage itself, the screen is huge and takes up all the space from floor to ceiling, wall to wall. So I believe there would have been instead a kind of orchestra pit where the 3 paths through the seats converged, and through it led to the metal staircase to where I believe the dressing room would have sit.

I still haven't seen any physical evidence of theere being a server, someone said that all of the other pass/user combos were listed, but none that were not used or wouldnt work on the der riese server....

these art concepts look like old art, back from WAW days. Since kino was planned for WAW, it could be that these images are from back in spring 2009!

Still, those riddles seem to escape me...

If you go to the terminal and search for all login servers der riese server isvthere. The only problem is that we can only find the usernames but not the passworda, where most of the jucoe stuff is.

Ok guys i know how to access these pictures from the terminal login as VBUSH the password is

majestic1. After signing in go to the directory type DIR . After that it should show a list of pics.For

example type CAT then what the terminal says. Kinoalley.pic there are also pictures of Der riese type

derriese1.pic . *I hope this helped!* :mrgreen: *EDIT* i was gonna post this a couple weeks back but i forgot my password :?

Ok guys i know how to access these pictures from the terminal login as VBUSH the password is

majestic1. After signing in go to the directory type DIR . After that it should show a list of pics.For

example type CAT then what the terminal says. Kinoalley.pic there are also pictures of Der riese type

derriese1.pic . *I hope this helped!* :mrgreen: *EDIT* i was gonna post this a couple weeks back but i forgot my password :?

Sorry but thats wrong. These pictures are of kino that are in the der riese server which has usernames but no passwords. These images come from the raw filea of yhe server but the other stuff has to be opened by loging into the server.

• Administrators

Sorry but thats wrong. These pictures are of kino that are in the der riese server which has usernames but no passwords. These images come from the raw filea of yhe server but the other stuff has to be opened by loging into the server.

But we can't technically say there is no passwords