Forum trivia game - prize is brains

I don't believe this question was correctly answered, the correct answer is a walnut, i believe :?

CORRECT! The first thing to be sucessfully teleported was a walnut. Bonus Brains - Why did they use a walnut?

The answer is found in the same Moon radio.

Brains are still available for this question, anyone got it?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe this question was correctly answered, the correct answer is a walnut, i believe :?

CORRECT! The first thing to be sucessfully teleported was a walnut. Bonus Brains - Why did they use a walnut?

If I had to guess. It's weight was equal to the ammount of Element 115 they had for the test.

If I had to guess. It's weight was equal to the ammount of Element 115 they had for the test.

Well that's true, the weight was equal to the amount they had for the test, so [brains] . But I believe they had plenty of 115 to work with as they said they cut back on the mass of the subject for this test, and only used one microgram of 115. So they most likely used more before with larger subjects.

But they used a walnut because it was very light. And the lighter the mass, the easier to teleport. Richtofen just wanted to prove it was possible, and he accomplished that with the walnut. A moon radio supports this...

Radio one:

Edward Richtofen: "Log entry 38. Date: September 4, 1939. The matter transferring prototype is prepared for test run number 151. We have now reduced our test subject's mass to prove that this is possible. Dr. Schuster, please give an overview."

Dr. Schuster: "Yes Dr. Richtofen. We have a new test subject, a walnut, weighing in at 10 grams. The target platform is now at three feet with no obstructions. We have one microgram of the element which, according to our calculations, will be entirely used up during the test."

Edward Richtofen: "Excellent Dr Schuster. Commence test number 151."

Dr. Schuster: "Yes, Doctor. Please insert your earplugs."

(Buzzing, whizzing, clanging, and propelling are heard)

Dr. Schuster: "Good God! We've done it! We have powered a prototype. And it moved a walnut directly from the prototype device into the receiving device. It moved instantly. It... it teleported."

Edward Richtofen: "Get me Dr. Maxis immediately!"

Next question. Name at least 10 weapons in Black Ops Zombies that start with the letter M (Un-PaP and Pap count as two different weapons.)

M16

M14

Mnesia

Mustang and Sally

MPL

M72 Law

M72 Anarchy

MP5k

MP115 Kollider

Monkey Bomb (hope this counts as one)

M1911 (just incase monkeys dont count)

Next question. Name at least 10 weapons in Black Ops Zombies that start with the letter M (Un-PaP and Pap count as two different weapons.)

M16

M14

Mnesia

Mustang and Sally

MPL

M72 Law

M72 Anarchy

MP5k

MP115 Kollider

Monkey Bomb (hope this counts as one)

M1911 (just incase monkeys dont count)

Correct! [brains] . Oh and I was counting Monkeys and Matroyska Dolls :)

Next question.

Aside from the new power-ups from a QED, what is the rarest power-up to get? (It's probably still more rare than QED power-ups as well)

the random perk bottle power up.

I'll give you brains cause Perk drops are rare, but the power-up I'm thinking of is just as rare if not rarer.

HINT: This power up is exclusive to one level.

which item can be in your inventory exclucively on five?

Pieces for electric trap.

red max ammo. red perk bottle. gershes

EDIT:I know!it breaks ALL windows in zombie labs

the random perk bottle power up.

I'll give you brains cause Perk drops are rare, but the power-up I'm thinking of is just as rare if not rarer.

HINT: This power up is exclusive to one level.

which item can be in your inventory exclucively on five?

Pieces for electric trap.