Perks for new map

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind of a waste of a topic if that's all you're going to say. Heh.

Honestly for me, Double Tap was only useful when you had the HK/PaP version because it shot so slow. So adding Double Tap helped because not only was it powerful, but lining up your shots was pretty easy.

And for a map like Ascension, Stamin-Up was one of my top 2 perks.

So for me, Double Tap was pretty useless.

I agree about the attachment and ammo machine. Double tap was nice, but all me and my buddies seem to use are Phd, Stamin, Jug, and Speed Reload. It'd be great if they brought it back, but they would have to change how many perks you can have at one time.

I never bought anything else than juggernog in ascension, because of those little pricks stealing my perks.

I got Stamin-Up for free, because no perk machines were damaged, it was round 7.

(Im talking about solo, I have played multi only once.)

Oh yeah, and I love the idea of attachment and the ammo one.

I guess the reason you could only have Four is because they wanted to make it a challenge.

What I would like is if they can make the Zombie Maps easier for SOLO Play compared to Multiplayer. What I mean is have Special Options the Player could use in SOLO Mode that can't be used in Multiplayer. You could change the difficulty of the Zombies. Have Extra Ammo, probably have everything half price.

I don't see anything wrong with it because I don't think the Leaderboards cover SOLO Play.

The Max Ammo Machine that I guess would of be in Der Riese would be cool, sure it cost a arm and a leg....Wait Bad choice of words.

I got an idea for a Perk called Punch'em Punch. (I know, Bad Name.) Its kinda Like Dr. Flopper. How it works is, you get a certain amount of kills, when the Perk Icon begins to Electrify or the character would say something. You Sprint then quickly Melee and you do a speed dash and punch with a Electrify fist that lay waste to zombies you hit, it doesn't last for a while, just at least two feet

I guess the reason you could only have Four is because they wanted to make it a challenge.

What I would like is if they can make the Zombie Maps easier for SOLO Play compared to Multiplayer. What I mean is have Special Options the Player could use in SOLO Mode that can't be used in Multiplayer. You could change the difficulty of the Zombies. Have Extra Ammo, probably have everything half price.

I don't see anything wrong with it because I don't think the Leaderboards cover SOLO Play.

The Max Ammo Machine that I guess would of be in Der Riese would be cool, sure it cost a arm and a leg....Wait Bad choice of words.

I got an idea for a Perk called Punch'em Punch. (I know, Bad Name.) Its kinda Like Dr. Flopper. How it works is, you get a certain amount of kills, when the Perk Icon begins to Electrify or the character would say something. You Sprint then quickly Melee and you do a speed dash and punch with a Electrify fist that lay waste to zombies you hit, it doesn't last for a while, just at least two feet

I've gotten to round 38 solo on ascension, compared to 26 with 4 players.

Biased post is biased.

I never used double tap because when I did I found myself running out of ammo faster than needed. I agree with you that stamin up isn't very good. Bit of a waste. Hopefully they keep sleight of hand, juggernaut, quick revive and then add in some perks we have never seen before.

PHD Flopper is so gay, The only good thing for it was the lander glitch, then they patched that.

BRING BACK DOUBLE TAP!! :D

Flopper is an amazing perk! i love it! much better than double tap, its much more useful and has multiple advantages, no fall damage, explosion when diving, no splash damage from ray gun.

as for double tap you only shoot at a faster rate

i would try out stamin up more ofter if it wasnt for those damn space monkeys

I tend to only use Jugganog but i like having Quick-Revive so in desperate times i can revive friends and who ever in tricky situations. PhD Flopper is good for no raygun splash damage thats about it tbh unless your retarded and throw nades at your own feet. double tap is like swings and roundabouts, because faster fire rate means killing zombies quicker if your not a dumbass and dont miss the nice neat line of heads or you do miss alot then you will think it's an ammo waster. stamin-up isn't needed because the zombies cant run faster than your walk, and the marathon cooldown is lame, end of. if you have points to waste you can save miliseconds with speed cola but like i said unless the tactics of hording or gathering what ever you like to call it theres no need to have to reload quicker than you already can, and yes there are times when you have a wonder gun and attempting to save someone and them miliseconds will count.

now for new perks. we chose 3 perks before the game starts like on multipleyer so here are as follows

lightweight pro = move faster/no fall damage

scavenger pro = extra ammo in your holster/each zombie you kill they drop a package which will give you 1-4 bullets (too complicated and late for me to work out an adiquate number that'd be suficient throughout the rounds in the long run.

ghost pro = could make the zombies abit dopey and slow to react to where you are(pretty much as they are sometimes in 4 player when they cant make up their mind who to run after)

flak jacket pro = no explosion damage or fire damage if there were to be a flamethrower.

hardline pro = a percentage of more perkdrops and exclusive random attachment machine.

hardened pro = Increases your weapons bullet penetration for zombies and objects.

scout pro = hold breath for longer periods of time and allows you to switch your weapon faster

steady aim pro = increased hip fire accuracy and aim faster after sprinting and recover faster from a knife lunge.

marathon pro = increases your sprint speed and gives you unlimited sprint.

this are basically nearly the same perks as multiplayer but with some of them been in use already in ascension it's quite impossible for them to be used.