Black Ops user accounts (partially) cracked!!!

Donpedro

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can someone help me. I'm trying to decode and it doesn't work, I just get blank lines.

If I encode A it comes out as IN, but when I go decode IN i get a blank line back? I'm also logged into the CIA server.

___

It's because 'IN' will never be part of the coded message.

It's numerically impossible

I encountered the same problem when writing a program to emulate the BO encoder.

Unfortuneately, none of my friends or I could find a suitable cypher.

The cypher isn't set a set assignment, so the output will change for every alteration of the input.

Thus, not only does the Output depend on the letters translated in the input, it depends on the letters

next to them, and so forth.

(Enter A and then AB. You get it)

True to their word, Treyarch DID program a CIA standard Cypher. It's pretty brilliant

___

But this is offtopic ;)

can someone help me. I'm trying to decode and it doesn't work, I just get blank lines.

If I encode A it comes out as IN, but when I go decode IN i get a blank line back? I'm also logged into the CIA server.

___

It's because 'IN' will never be part of the coded message.

It's numerically impossible

I encountered the same problem when writing a program to emulate the BO encoder.

Unfortuneately, none of my friends or I could find a suitable cypher.

The cypher isn't set a set assignment, so the output will change for every alteration of the input.

Thus, not only does the Output depend on the letters translated in the input, it depends on the letters

next to them, and so forth.

(Enter A and then AB. You get it)

True to their word, Treyarch DID program a CIA standard Cypher. It's pretty brilliant

___

But this is offtopic ;)

sorry to make you write all that. I realized I was just reading the letters wrong. I have no problem encoding/decoding everything now.

I went through the entire terminal resources that was posted and made a list of all the DOD names I came across, summarized any important information related to them. Decoded the only relevant messages, and have tried a ton of passwords so far.

That took a really long time, hopefully someone appreciates it, and it helps us get a password. All we need is one.

Here's this... It's the Terminal.ff file dump. No downloading.

http://pastebin.com/wXLNWJMX

And, Idk where you guys stand, but the only user for the Department of Defence server is RMcNamara.

Woah dude, thanks for that :|

I didn't realise how much info Treyarch had packed in there :|

Your link confirms that the KINO radios ARE about MKultra.

I suggest you make a thread on it, you deserve the brains :)

Sure thing. I would, but, it's been widely discussed in this thread, which is why I created ny account.

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3662

And, there's some users that would rage ig I created a thread. Lol. "Use the search. Blah blah blah." Lol. And, I wouldn't know what else to say.

You could make the thread(or not) and give me credit(or not) or just give me brains on my other post if you really want to(or not). Lol.

no you guys are going in the wrong direction with trying to decode it with a CIA cipher. you have to use something that was used by marines, soldiers, common ciphers at the time, and simple pen and paper ciphers.

There's a good chance we are going about things wrong but at this point, we have nothing else to go on and we want to get into this server so DAMN BADLY!!! Agggh it's hurting my head :facepalm:

• 2 weeks later...

And, Idk where you guys stand, but the only user for the Department of Defence server is RMcNamara.

Yeah I've not been able to get anything from DOD. I mean, I can never login. All we know is a username (is it legit? I'm having trouble insuring the legitimacy of usernames like this one and the Der Riese usernames).

Meanwhile everybody is so wrapped up in Ascension and getting Double XP from MP that nobody's bothering to use the CIA-DS. :(

Yeah I've not been able to get anything from DOD. I mean, I can never login. All we know is a username (is it legit? I'm having trouble insuring the legitimacy of usernames like this one and the Der Riese usernames).

Meanwhile everybody is so wrapped up in Ascension and getting Double XP from MP that nobody's bothering to use the CIA-DS. :(

I didn't even get to enjoy the double xp weekend :(

Anyways, there should be an update to the terminal with ascention now out, I'll see if I can pull it up on my pc.

I didn't even get to enjoy the double xp weekend :(

Anyways, there should be an update to the terminal with ascention now out, I'll see if I can pull it up on my pc.

If it's anything, I didn't really make the most out of Double XP weekend myself. I've been too wrapped up in other things, some of which have to do with my birthday tomorrow. At least I went to 11th Prestige last night and got some killing in to put me up close to Level 10.

Sometimes I go on the terminal and I feel like I see new things, but maybe they aren't new, just a little unfamiliar to me. :?

• 2 months later...

DK-MFK. Do you think this means anything? And then there's this one:

DK = Dking His Passwords MFK This proves that it may not be the Uppercase Letters in each of these Poems are Encoded Messages, but it might actually be Clue to Login Names and Passes.

Also-

"I once knew a soldier named Smokey

He slapped me on the head and awoke me

Turns out he was dead

I cut off his head

Yet but headless he still tried to choke me."

You Missed the S. So it be I S H T I Y

But maybe this is right. See how it said. DK-MFK Spacing out the first two letters? So D is the First Initial of Kings first Name and K is the Initial of his last name.

Speaking Of DKing. His has Tons of Peoms in his File, all about about the Single Player Events.

I'm going out on a line and say that maybe that not all the Poems in have a Clue but one or Two of them Do. See how IS-HTIY means jack but maybe one of all the poems mean something.

Okay. Post the Poems again, except for the DK-MFK one. Make sure to Recheck the Higher Case Letters again.

• 1 month later...

Remember the messages of Johns poems from Verruckt?

[REDACTED]

TO: R. Oppen.

SUBJECT: RE: John Banana

What a coincidence. I, too, found one of these strange limericks in the Verruckt archive. Like this one:

"I once knew a soldier named Smokey

He slapped me on the head and awoke me

Turns out he was dead

I cut off his head

Yet but headless he still tried to choke me."

I fear this poor man "John" may have lost his mind in Verruckt.

VB

SUBJECT: Maxis Files

My friend,

I have managed to pull down and decypher a hanful of the Servant files from the Der Riese Datenbediensteter project. Dr. Maxis was a man ahead of his time. He was also a man obsessed and bordering on insane.

I will forward to you what I have translated thus far. It is frightening material to say the least, but perhaps that is merely my mind making a subconscious association with today's date.

How go the recordings?

VB

SUBJECT: Another one

My friend,

I found yet another of those limericks from the Verruckt archive. Here it goes:

"Despite the scary, anxious feeling

Killing walking dead is appealing

My first kill felt great

Felt like my first date

Kicking their brains right up to the ceiling."

I feel like the boy who wrote these was trying to tell us something. I look at the meter, the chosen words, but nothing comes to mind. Perhaps you will see something. Maybe it's the letters?

DK-MFK. Do you think this means anything? And then there's this one:

"Smokey and I were trapped in a room

We accepted our impending doom

'Til we noticed a monkey

Which seemed kind of funkey

Until we threw it and it went boom."

This John fellow must have been losing his mind. Monkeys that explode? Preposterous. We should discuss this over coffee.

Now first letters of every line of every messages are:

MIBAW

IHTIY

DKMFK

SWTWU

Now we try to maybe encode the message BUT remember we don't know original order of the limericks so we need too try change order of the messages. as now MIBAWIHTIYDKMFKSWTWU means E E.

Also in the message it was set up like this DK-MFK so maybe only first two or the 3 last letters of each messages.

LETS FIGURE THIS OUT!

I'm sure there is code to break in to some user of Der Riese server most likely Peter's

Now I'm really trying to solve this. Please help me to figure this out!

Has anyone tried N3WB for tmasaki or whatever takeo's terminal username is?

"Log entry 1471

Date: September 2nd, 1945.

Deeeear diary,

Another day, another failure. This time subject N3WB just slightly improved. The Russian subject still smells like urine. even after he was given a bath and deloused TWICE. I think i might have killed the specimen from Mexico. His spleen is on the floor and and he's not moving anymore. I can verify with certainty that the barrier is not located in the spleen. Dr Maxis must continue no matter the cost. I wonder what he might think of the experiments on the little girl.

*Monkey screech*

NIEN!!! drop that! That's my Spleen! MINE!"

Someone posted this and an explanation of the "subjects" I think the radios hold more info than we(maybe just me :P) thought.

just trying to help :o :mrgreen:

• 1 month later...

hi, just throwing out ideas, and I didnt see this anywhere on this topic,

But could one of the passwords be "hitsam" or "hyena", from the Ascension coding,

I dont know of any use for these two word, and thier labeled secret in the coding, so maybe their linked to the data servers.

Just trying to help out.

I believe the key to getting in the files is through JFK's account on dreamland cause in one of his emails it said is dreamland clearance was revoked but that doesn't mean u can't still login to his dreamland account I'm trying this now to see if it works I'll post After

Here is a list of numbers I came across, don't know how to decode them

* Echelon 5 21 0 8 18 15 14 7 21 16 23 9 14 23 0 6 18 4

zXJC8skeoS4

Now after reading the post I quoted, I searched for the Black ops coded number sequence video I have Included in the post. Now also I wanted to skim over the rest of the post to make sure this wasn't already brought up. So if it has, sorry for I guess "beating a dead horse".

I reccomend watching the video to learn how to use the Echelon Cypher Key. I would attempt to explain it in text, but my own understanding of the code and the cypher is still lacking.

I'd appriciate it if some of you will take notice and we could possibly discuss this more.

HEY GUIZE IF YOU GO AND TYPE IN 3arc unlock YOU CAN UNLOCK ALL OF THE CAMPAGIN MAPS, 5 AND THIS AWESOME GAME CALLED DEAD OPS ARCADE!!

In all seriousness n3wb looks a lot like noob. newb. it came to me. also im afraid we may be overlooking something simple. 1st lets try every username and input password "thanksdad". 2nd. lets see if treyarch will drop some hints (like "were missing something right in our face." or it involves this?) 3rd lets try to decode EVERYTHING before we go any further. 4th. Why would sam, takeo, and dempsy(forgive spelling.) have accounts? 5th. Lets examine Jfk's file cause of that one message:

Have a gun in my right hand

cola in my left.

need max ammo.

discovered something big

may never sleep again.

We should also see what this 'big thing' is.

But thats for another thread.

Maybe we could get a software that generates random codes somehow? or we could get a mod or something that makes every password successfull (Idk about that one, but Hel*, we noclip.).

I have no frikin idea on how to do these codes but those are my 2 cents dont flame.

• 11 months later...

HOW TO DECODE ECHELON

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXJC8skeoS4

When you view this video, you can see how to decode the numbers in that Echelon code that you guys need. To decode it, it's rather complicated.You first have to use the book "Profiles And Courage" by JFK. Now that you have the book, look back at the number sequence. The first number there will tell you what page the text you use to decode the numbers with is on. Look for the start of the page and count the amount of numbers in the Echelon code (NOT INCLUDING THE FIRST NUMBER) then count that many letters into the first section of that page. Now, take the letters and write them down. Look at that second number of the code now. You will now convert the letters to numbers with A=0, B=1, C=2... Now get the numbers from the code and subtract them with the numbers from the book. AND don't forget, when you are subtracting and it goes below zero, DON'T go negative. Just go back to 25 and subtract the rest, then convert it to numbers. EXAMPLE:

Code: Echelon 3 24 20 12 19 17

GO TO PAGE 3 OF PROFILES AND COURAGE

Letters:Walte

W=22 A=0 L=11 T=19 E=4

24-22=2 20-0=20 12-11=1 19-19=0 17-4=13

2=C 20=U 1=B 0=A 13=N

DECODED MESSAGE:

Cuban

Hopefully you can understand this from the text, but if not, just look at the YouTube video and you should be able to understand.

• 4 months later...