New - Kino Der Toten, most finds so far. [Non-Official]

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there im kind of new to this so i dont know if this has already been mentioned but please dont flame :) , anyway i just thought u should know that when you play as riichofen (i can never spell that correctly) and you play on the kino der toten map if you go to where the portraits are, there is a bathroom just before you get to them go in there and he say a funny lil line i think it was ''why am i fighting in a bathroom or something'' i havnt tryed it with any of the others.

Oh and i dont know if this has anything to do with the topic but can someone noclip or something out of the map its just i noticed there are lots of portraits just with no pics in them (blank) idk if this is a easter egg or not but i think its worth a look over.

Thanks.

he says something like " ahh toliets this shouldn't be interesting....but it is because IM GERMAN"

I didn't see anyone mention this, but how about what they are actually playing at the theatre.

It's around 1950 when Kino must've been open, and there are a ton of plays that could've been chosen, however, we only see three posters in the entire map, repeated over and over and over.

The first is Pygmalion. Very sinister, about the difference in classes, tricking the elites into believing someone is an elite when in fact is a commoner. Doesn't take much to link this to Illuminati if you wanted, the Nazi's need for a supreme race, the spies implanted behind enemy lines.

The second is Faust. Now this was a German play, and is more likely than to be playing than the first one, however, its a particularly disturbing play. It's about a man who makes a deal with the devil, and throws away his morality. This is obviously talking about Richtoven, as well as the whole 935 project and their unethical behavior.

The last poster I only notice one of, in the hallway leading to the MPL room off the lobby. It's a poster of the Bismark, and it's a ship. The Bismarck was supposed to be the Germans breakout ship, that would get the German Navy into the Atlantic Ocean, and although it did battle with the British, defeating their flag ship, in doing so it so enraged England that the Eenglish military was given orders to simply sink it at all costs. When it was almost in the clear, it was bombed by the RAF and sunked by the Royal Navy. Very metaphorical to the situation the characters are found in. Putting up a major fight, against overwhelming odds, looking like they will win, only to get overwhelmingly crushed by the masses of the enemy.

Ive read through this whole forum and the mist that is release from the power box's mentioned in the beginning of this forum. i believe that they do have some affect to the game as no one has ever been able to get the mist to be released from all of the box's. i have been able to get it to relase this mist from 3 of the box's starting with the one on the right side of the theater, then the one by the room with the fire, and finnaly back beside the first one but the rest i havnt been able to get the mist to be released from the other three being the one at the begining and the two in the theater im not to sure if these will activate the green power box but its the only thing that seems to have the most relation to the "beware of the 6!" because there are six box's and i feel the need to beware of the crawler since they are easier then the zombies to kill.

ive found a way to get all the switch's to get mist out but im sure what they do maybe you guys can help figure out what they do cus i havnt yet unless they dont do anything. but the order is shoot go to the room left of the theater shoot the switch across from were the mystery box should be there will be two switchs there and you shoot the one closer to you on the left. then go to the room left of were you start were the fire would be hit that switch. then go back to were the first switch you shot was shoot the other switch. then from were you start shoot the switch in the theater on the left side then the one across from it and then head to the switch were you start hit that and finnaly go the the alley where you while find a green switch near the end of the alley and hit that im not sure what happens after because i havnt really exploered on what would happen but maybe you guys will.

• 3 weeks later...

ive found a way to get all the switch's to get mist out but im sure what they do maybe you guys can help figure out what they do cus i havnt yet unless they dont do anything. but the order is shoot go to the room left of the theater shoot the switch across from were the mystery box should be there will be two switchs there and you shoot the one closer to you on the left. then go to the room left of were you start were the fire would be hit that switch. then go back to were the first switch you shot was shoot the other switch. then from were you start shoot the switch in the theater on the left side then the one across from it and then head to the switch were you start hit that and finnaly go the the alley where you while find a green switch near the end of the alley and hit that im not sure what happens after because i havnt really exploered on what would happen but maybe you guys will.

I REALLY REALLY think justin is onto something here. Can someone try this and then look around? also make sure you get the one on the phone pole outside and maybe try the "lightbuld" in the fireplace that was mentioned. If there is one thing I've found out about this game is if you can interact with it, its important.

Maybe try the picture thing also? Also, in relation to the gutter slugs, Crawlers and whatever you want to call them. They are NOT the cosmic silverback. End of story. They are however a human that has been affected or killed with nova 6 and was reanimated with element 115. I'm reading alot aobut this and the Germans wanted to have an invincible army and they found element 115 reanimates the dead. After testing nova 6 (much like in the campaign) the bodies were used to for further experiemnts. I also believe there is another radio. pairs of objects doesn't seem to be the black ops way.

hey everyone - i'm newly signed up to the forum but have been checking in here quite regularly for months.

anyway,a few questions and thoughts.

-has it been out and out proven that the gas the creepers emit when shot dead (stab killing bypasses this, as i'm sure you know) is nova6 and where has it been proven? from all i've read it's more or less assumed it is.

if not then we can rule them out of the "beware the 6" theory.

-wouldn't it kill the player?

-why does it kill zombies that run past?

-why after the test subjects were exposed to it did they lose their eyes and gain massive sets of teeth? assuming they were human. remembering we have seen the effects of nova6 on humans in campaign.

-why do the creepers come from the roof when you turn on the electricity?

really i mean, what were they doing up there before you hit the power? and where were they hiding? i have no proof, but it seems to me like they try to avoid the sun?

the 6 x 115 guns is a great theory and definitly something to explore more.

-who is the man screaming in the stakeout room?

-who or what is the aether projectionist?

• 2 months later...

hey everyone - i'm newly signed up to the forum but have been checking in here quite regularly for months.

-has it been out and out proven that the gas the creepers emit when shot dead (stab killing bypasses this, as i'm sure you know) is nova6 and where has it been proven? from all i've read it's more or less assumed it is.

-why after the test subjects were exposed to it did they lose their eyes and gain massive sets of teeth? assuming they were human. remembering we have seen the effects of nova6 on humans in campaign.

really i mean, what were they doing up there before you hit the power? and where were they hiding? i have no proof, but it seems to me like they try to avoid the sun?

you can see it on the main site,aether projecionist is a part of the mechinism called "The Bell"

you can see it on the main site,aether projecionist is a part of the mechinism called "The Bell"

Holy necro post batman! :lol:

[brains] does anybody know if there is a 3rd radio because i noticed everything comes in threes like the meteors and the filmreels? :?:

in COD wiki there says ther is a third radio in the pack a punch room but i have tried millions of times with sally and mustang zeus gun raygun granades hk21 inside and outside the room and cant set it off

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone notice when you turn on the power the building shakes a little and it sounds like something big is banging on the roof. it doesn't sound like a zombie cause the growls are deeper.

could it be the cosmic silverback? just my thoughts.

No, the sounds and shacking are the Nova Crawlers opens holes so they can enter the theatre. Pay close attention and you can see them crawl down the walls.

lulz, round 6 is when the "Cosmic Silverbacks" come into battle with the zombies.

(You know, the things that crawl around and explode when they die? yeah them.)

u mean the things that explode and leave nova6 gas everywhere that dont look anything like giant gorillas? yeah them right? . fyi dogs come 5-8 round and they dont fight the zombies

• 3 weeks later...

lulz, round 6 is when the "Cosmic Silverbacks" come into battle with the zombies.

What Cosmic Silverback? Those are only in Dead Ops. The actual zombies only has zombies, dogs, and nova crawlers but those don't come until you have the power turned on.

The mentioned easter egg in the genrator room. "Musical Bricks"

Has this been confirmed?

I have tried in many different ways to set the bricks off. Shooting, knifing, starring. In all differnent orders but to no result.

The only source I've found that mentions the musical bricks is this Kino EE video done by Playthegameco. At 4:50, Benn briefly discusses it, but doesn't show the actual bricks and steps you have to take to play the music.

yHH6T4bS-H0

Maybe I haven't found all the light colored bricks or something, but I've never gotten this to work myself either.

I've left a video comment, and have PM's playthegameco's channel as well as Benn directly, to ask if they could go into further detail about this musical brick EE. Unfortunately no one ever responded back to me.

*UPDATE

This theory is complete utter B.S.

Wangtim3 confirmed for me over on the PTG forums that Benn put this easter egg in the video as a joke.

• 1 month later...

Cosmic Silverbacks are only is Dead Ops, Kino and Five their called Nova Crawlers or Gas Runners. And they come as soon as you turn on the power.

• 1 month later...

Hey - i'm new to this forum and I saw a few things wrong with what is said. One: I know that we are not to mention the Main Menu room or the Dinning room but my guess (not saying it is a fact) that the Main Menu room may not even be a room, but the first area of the alley entrance, by the Double Tap machine. Two: the statement of the Thundergun being both the DG-3 and being Russian are wrong at best, but I will give credit to trying. The Thundergun is German because of one thing: Maxis is German. The fact of the Thundergun not being the DG-3 is when you PaP the Wunderwaffe, the name is Wunderwaffe DG-3 JZ. That is all I want to say. If I don't get brains for this post, I am fine with it.

-Edit: I found the Main Menu Room but forgot to get any proof. Will try to get the proof and post it.

• 8 months later...

Ok seriously, there is no EE on Kino. Treyarch is just doing what they are paid to do which is KEEP EVERYONE INTERESTED IN THE GAME SO THEY CAN SELL MORE GAMES AND MORE MAP PACKS. Putting all these little "clues" all over the map is just driving everyone crazy by making them think that it will all lead to something bigger, which is exactly what they want. Dont get me wrong, I enjoy reading all of the theories and my hat goes off to all of the effort everyone has put in, I just think that ultimately we will be left empty handed.