The Missing Prototype?

Hey all.

mick saints sent me a funny message on Ps3 the other day.

He said DG-3, DG-2, DG-1??????

When I asked him where it might be, he replied "Right in front of us"...

This got me thinking he's right. Where the hell is the DG-1 Prototype.

Anyone care to speculate on the matter.

Regards Alpha.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Intresting...

I'm going with the ray gun.... Certainly a waffe weapon and I'd say the dg2 is the advanced version with the dg3 being the improved version...

I'm now looking forward to the next

good post

To me the Ray Gun is not a waffe weapon. Considering you can use it in Campaign Mode (single, split, or online) on the 2nd mission. The teleporters make more sense because they are only found in Zombie mode and they give off the same lightning effect as the Wonderwaffe DG-2...Least we not forget the packed version of the Wonderwaffe as well. Could be the DG-3...Who knows (except Treyarch)

Don't see that because it is able to be used in campaign makes it less of waffe weapon.. Its not exactly on the side next to ammo for all to use.. It was included as bonus for you to find..

Wunder waffe roughly translates to miracle weapon and I'd certainly put the ray gun in that catergory

• 4 weeks later...

My theory, the first one I've posted, is that the DG-2 is the second, shall we say, form of the Die Glock project, Die Glock meaning "The Bell" If you search up "Die Glock Nazis", it will come up with all the information you need. It's all very fascinating, I assure you. What you find may very well be, in essence, the DG-1.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Balls? Check. Vodka? Check. OK, I'm good!" - Nikolai Belinski

Hey all.

mick saints sent me a funny message on Ps3 the other day.

He said DG-3, DG-2, DG-1??????

When I asked him where it might be, he replied "Right in front of us"...

This got me thinking he's right. Where the hell is the DG-1 Prototype.

Anyone care to speculate on the matter.

Regards Alpha.

"DG" stands for "Die Glocke"!

Die Glocke 1= Teleporters

Die Glocke 2= Normal Wunderwaffe

Die Glocke 3= Pack a Punched Wunderwaffe

As u can hear in one transmission, zombies cant get teleported. The rays of the teleporting process are killing them. Thats why Richtoven invented the portable Wunderwaffe "Die Glocke2". As mentioned before the rays looking exactly like them in the teleporter(Die Glocke 1)

I am also going to go with DG1 = The REAL Die Glocke.

I knew of This german project before COD5 was released, and when I played and discovered the DG2, I knew it was a neat idea.

Imagine taking a real project and then turning it into a weapon, it being the 2nd design!

Dg-2 is kind of a cool reference for science and history enthusiasts! :D

• 9 months later...

This are all the DG Weapons

DG-1 = Ray Gun

DG-2 JZ = Porter's X2 Ray Gun

DG-2 = Wunderwaffle DG-2 (Wonder Weapon)

DG-3 JZ = Wunderwaffe DG-3 JZ

DG-3 = Thundergun (The father of the Wunderwaffle, because they are both thunder weapons)

DG-4 JZ = ZeusCannon

DG-4 = V-R11 (Human maker)

DG-5 JZ = V-R11 Lazarus ( You can kill George A. Romero with this DiscoverGun)

DG-5 = BH-115 (A Gersch Device gun)

DG-6 JZ = BH-115 JZ

There is another weapond i don't know what the name is.

It suck zombies in the gun and the gun will kill the zombies in the weapon.

If you shoot with the weapon you will shoot with the zombies.

You think you have unlimited ammo?

No you don't have, there is a battery.

You can shoot 18 times and if you upgrade the weapon you can shoot 30 times.

Max ammo will turn the power of the gun on.

There is now a map with George Romero.

More maps are coming and in every map there is a person like George Romero.

Treyarch will make a gun that you can go in the mind of the Boss.

If you shoot on the Boss then he will kill zombies for you.

It's like a Sentrygun.

You have the bosses mind for 30 seconds.

I work for Treyarch Designer of Black Ops and i make guns and sometimes maps.

The other Designers are choosing a name for the gun.

This are all the DG Weapons

DG-1 = Ray Gun

DG-2 JZ = Porter's X2 Ray Gun

DG-2 = Wunderwaffle DG-2 (Wonder Weapon)

DG-3 JZ = Wunderwaffe DG-3 JZ

DG-3 = Thundergun (The father of the Wunderwaffle, because they are both thunder weapons)

DG-4 JZ = ZeusCannon

DG-4 = V-R11 (Human maker)

DG-5 JZ = V-R11 Lazarus ( You can kill George A. Romero with this DiscoverGun)

DG-5 = BH-115 (A Gersch Device gun)

DG-6 JZ = BH-115 JZ

There is another weapond i don't know what the name is.

It suck zombies in the gun and the gun will kill the zombies in the weapon.

If you shoot with the weapon you will shoot with the zombies.

You think you have unlimited ammo?

No you don't have, there is a battery.

You can shoot 18 times and if you upgrade the weapon you can shoot 30 times.

Max ammo will turn the power of the gun on.

There is now a map with George Romero.

More maps are coming and in every map there is a person like George Romero.

Treyarch will make a gun that you can go in the mind of the Boss.

If you shoot on the Boss then he will kill zombies for you.

It's like a Sentrygun.

You have the bosses mind for 30 seconds.

I work for Treyarch Designer of Black Ops and i make guns and sometimes maps.

The other Designers are choosing a name for the gun.

So, you really work for Treyarch then? Ok... Tell me what work Robert Bowling does there?

NOBODY ELSE REPLY. Just PinjiroPanico.

Well he doesn't that was his first post too so im gonna ignore him. If the DG-2 is portalble form of DG-1 (weaponised) Then i really thing they should have made the DG-2 Teleport Players back to the mainframe when theyre hit by it. So when you get your Jugg nulified effect you get teleported. That would have been great but probably OP considering you pay 1500 to do it the manual way with DG-1. Still be nice to see a teleporter gun at some stage just there as an option to have if it comes up for a bit of fun as if your cornered a teleport is the best way out.

"DG"= Die Glocke= The teleporters

DG-2= Richtofen's attempt to weaponize the energy held withen element 115 via creating an electrical discharge. Test results went great, promissing richtofen a high place in group 935. However, at a group 935 expo in Berlin, later to be kino (sort of like a nazi e3) the undead went on a killing spreed and the data servant went aray, including subject 2-6. This resulted in the later cut of funding into the Giant Project. To divert all money into the creation of the teleporters, that funding was ripped from production of the DG-2, demoting richtofen to little more than the baby-sitter for the data servants.

DG-3jz- Richtofen's original master devise to be mass produced and edited of better efficiancy at a lower cost to produce.

DG-3 "Thundergun"= After the cut of funding in the DG-2, Richtofen became enraged to hear of its decomissioning. What he didn't know was that Maxis was actually affraid of him. In an attempt to keep him subdued, maxis devised plans to create a new Wunderwaffe from which he may present to Richtofen. The plans of its creating died with maxis before later being rediscovered by the ascension group.

• 4 weeks later...

the teleporter on the stage in kino the die glocke a 12 foot tall 5 foot wide metalic bell that emitted radiation and turned matter into a purple goop(D.R radio) was a source of "anti-gravity" or free energy also able to travel through time it disappeared wlth hanz kammler to new Swab or the black sun empire near the end of WW2

the DG-3 is the upgraded Wunderwaffe, there is no doubt over that. I think the thunder gun isn't a DG weapon, there are no signs of it using 115, and it has Russian on it. Sure, maybe Germans made it for the Russians, but it is not a DG-3.

The Vril, Freeze gun, thunder gun, Baby Maker, are NOT DG's IMO.

Die Glocke. NONE of those weapons are in ANY WAY involved with the Die Glock projects. DG-1 is probably... Die Glocke, which all signs point towards the teleporters.

• 3 weeks later...