Future Zombies Treyarch Hints from DICE Chat

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is possibly the outcome that Samantha/Maxis wanted; as mentioned before, the Origins ending seems more canon by the minute. If Richtofen was completely erased from the timeline, then where exactly was he erased? Probably from that "Primus" age.

Certainly if this is in any way the direction we are headed, at some point in the season our quest would be to bring him back?  I mean although he is quite an anti-hero, he is one of the most popular zombies characters, if not the most.  ugh this wait is going to be so slow and long yet so fun

Ok David Vonderhaar told us there was 32 secrets (as you know) I wanted to make a quick list of the ones I have seen. 

1. Richtofen crossed out with fab 4

2. Inspirations for zombies showed walking dead and 28 days later. The storyline has direct connections. The Die Rise TV mentions Atlanta and the zombies being a virus. 

3. The brain and heart under the pictures

4. The monkey skull the looks like the one from the Shangri la trailer

5. The face of the MPD in the top right corner of a picture

6. Moon Comic strip under the perk-a-cola bottle caps

7. The afterlife symbols and skull drawings

8. Mystery Wall Gun and Shadow

9. Extremely clean 935 symbol. 

10.The markers on the page possibly hinting at Sam and eddy

11.The October 2, 1962 date

12. Danger/Death Vietnamese Translation

13. 115 blue rocks or world looking marbles (top left of the page)

14. The blue print with shangri la looking re-make stairs 

15. Shangri la loading screen sketches

16. Possible map order or layout of the maps (or even the maps they plan to remake) 

17. The tv dials

18. COTD map overview with what looks to me new additions.

19. Richtofen scratched out of the Origins group.

20. Der Riese screen change

21. The wording of Mark Lamia closing statement

*22. Possibly putting the two picture together to see it's on a wooden bench, table, or toy box? 

Now these are just my dumb down guesses. Do you guys have more to add? I really hope we can knock out all 32. This isn't a be all end all list. Just my suggestions.

You guys are awesome!  

Time travel and revising history and revisting the same maps but altered in an alternate timeline seems like the best idea to me for the next game.

Quick note, the new Der Riese map on the TV that has Richtofen's signature on it...  the Germany text seems to be in the Treyarch logo font:

DER-RIESE-Loading-Screen-Zombies-Teaser-

Edited by yourmapper

@Matuzz oh lord, "Black Richtofen" - I've never heard to him referred as that.  But man I remember some heated debate regarding the Ascension poster, and if it's artist interpretation.

@FatedTitan and I always thought it was this guy c2e14a6d561edda445cf2e9a38537098.png

Ok David Vonderhaar told us there was 32 secrets (as you know) I wanted to make a quick list of the ones I have seen. 

1. Richtofen crossed out with fab 4

2. Inspirations for zombies showed walking dead and 28 days later. The storyline has direct connections. The Die Rise TV mentions Atlanta and the zombies being a virus. 

3. The brain and heart under the pictures

4. The monkey skull the looks like the one from the Shangri la trailer

5. The face of the MPD in the top right corner of a picture

6. Moon Comic strip under the perk-a-cola bottle caps

7. The afterlife symbols and skull drawings

8. Mystery Wall Gun and Shadow

9. Extremely clean 935 symbol. 

10.The markers on the page possibly hinting at Sam and eddy

11.The October 2, 1962 date

12. Danger/Death Vietnamese Translation

13. 115 blue rocks or world looking marbles (top left of the page)

14. The blue print with shangri la looking re-make stairs 

15. Shangri la loading screen sketches

16. Possible map order or layout of the maps (or even the maps they plan to remake) 

17. The tv dials

18. COTD map overview with what looks to me new additions.

19. Richtofen scratched out of the Origins group.

20. Der Riese screen change

21. The wording of Mark Lamia closing statement

*22. Possibly putting the two picture together to see it's on a wooden bench, table, or toy box? 

Now these are just my dumb down guesses. Do you guys have more to add? I really hope we can knock out all 32. This isn't a be all end all list. Just my suggestions.

@RADAUSTIN27 nice rad, glad to see you in here :D

• Moderators

@Matuzz oh lord, "Black Richtofen" - I've never heard to him referred as that.  But man I remember some heated debate regarding the Ascension poster, and if it's artist interpretation.

@FatedTitan and I always thought it was this guy c2e14a6d561edda445cf2e9a38537098.png

I like you and Fated Titan a lot but do you guys still believe that? :P

@MrRoflWaffles, never! Joking sometimes I don't notice that I have quoted such a long post.

@RADAUSTIN27 I think that a couple of things you missed out are the background behind the table being snow covered, the book itself and the skull. Also the TV dials are not anything of note aside from the fact all TVs are like that from the 50s to 60s as pointed out by claybird.34 secrets by the way lol :P

I think that the things of note can be grouped up as such but this is just my opinion:

1.) Picture of a new weapon in a chalk drawing and seemingly new setting.
2.) Old maps loading screens being revised- hinting at a remake of at least Shangri La, Call of the Dead and Der Riese. Maybe Moon considering the advert pages appearance.
3.) The wooden surface that all of this is on, which itself is on a ground that is almost blue and has snow, possibly Origins? Or another new location?
4.) The objects on the table. The strange skull, the blue 115 meteor, the stone meteor rock and bottle caps.
5.) A piece of paper with afterlife drawings and diagrams of a skull, is MotD in a parallel universe or just a slither of the loop that is also a loop?
6.) Richtofen being erased from Origins. First he is scratched out in the image of the first teaser, then the crossed out version is assumed to be him when in fact it is actually Dempsey due to Treyarch using that image as well.
7.) Vietnam text at the bottom of the page.
8.) October 2nd 1962
9.) New 935 symbol.
10.) Order of loading screens that lead up to the ? chalk gun image. Release dates maybe or its a rough timeline like you said.
11.) Blueprints for things. Shangri La related and also other maps but all have the 935 stamp.
12.) A picture of the MotD Zombies, including Brutus and an image of Verruckt- references to the past.
13.) A photograph, like the question mark weapon one, of Der Riese and Die Rise on the same page as the Brutus one.
14.) The book most of this is written in.
15.) A little note near the eye symbols and skull picture, unreadable at the moment but there.
16.) Brain and heart image... interesting considering a book I read once.
17.) A 60s TV
18.) Markings on pages- could be Sam and Eddy or its poking fun at the AW controller controversy? I don't know.
19.) #thatsifwehaventstartedalready etc

These are my ideas of the numbering and such, didn't want to steal your thing Rad but its such a good idea to recap like this. I hope to hear from people on their thoughts and maybe we can merge the lists and get them in the OP?

As a response to my previous post in a way (point 16), I remembered something in a book I read and I have just had to actually search through the book to find the page, it might interest people. The book is Vril The Power of the Coming Race. On page 23 (The fact i forgot the page baffles me due to it being my lucky number) a character named Zee explains to the protagonist how "Vril" works. Here's the important extract (Could be a bit long):

"These subterranean philosophers assert that, by one operation of vril, which Faraday (Michael Faraday-Buried links?) would perhaps call 'atmospheric magnetism,' they can influence the variations of temperature-- in plain words, the weather; that by other operations, akin to those as-scribed to mesmerism, electro-biology, odic force, &c., but applied to scientifically through vril conductors, they can exercise influence over minds, and bodies animal and vegetable, to an extent not surpassed in the romances of our mystics. To all such agencies they give the common name of vril. Zee asked me if, in my world, it was not known that all faculties of the mind could be quickened to a degree unknown in the waking state, by trance or vision, in which the thoughts of one brain could be transmitted to another, and knowledge be thus rapidly interchanged. I replied, that there were among us stories told of such a trance or vision, and that I had heard much and seen something of the mode in which they were artificially effected, as in mesmeric clairvoyance; but that these practices had fallen much into disuse or contempt, partly because of the gross impostures to which they had been made subservient, and partly because, even where the effects upon certain abnormal constitutions were genuinely produced the effects, when fairly examined and analysed, were very unsatisfactory--not to be relied upon for any systematic truthfulness or any practical purpose, and rendered very mischievous to credulous persons by the superstitions they tended to produce."

This goes on so I won't bore you, it is the basic principle of what Vril is, I will put it in simpler terms for those who do not want to have to study this long text. Essentially information, memories and knowledge can be passed on through the mind. For example the person writing the story is given the ability to communicate with these people. An example to pass on knowledge.

You may be thinking "I don't see why any of this is important aside from smaller links to vril in the story such as the golden rod. But here is where this idea of passing on knowledge through a trance, or sleeping comes into play. The next chapter, on the next page (one page chapter), is about the writer talking to Tae, he's enthusiastic to know about this person, from seemingly another world above. The last part has Zee come in and say you may give him any information he wants but ask for none in return. So what he does, is gives him the knowledge he has through this trance amplification state.

"So be it," said Tae, pressing his hand to his heart; and from that moment, till the one in which I saw him last, this child, with whom I became very intimate, never once put to me any of the questions thus interdicted.

What is important here as how the information is passed. Tae touches his hand to his heart, then to the authors forehead. I know you may be thinking im grasping at straws with this heart and brain picture, but vril is in the story and I think this is very interesting. 

I believe that there is important information that can be passed a long in this kind of fashion. It could come into play a lot in the story and the time travel. All of this could link to the circulatory system to, but don't just accept one theory. Do keep stuff in mind as I think that Treyarch could end up going this way to bring back Vril in the story and stuff. It seems Vril have a hand in the story, such as the events leading up to moon and could end up salvaging this story. But anyways tell me what you think, remember its only based on an image really and a chance looking down at my bookshelf. Remember power has always been an over arcing plotline in zombies, even in BO2. Especially in the end games when they finally reach Agartha. Faraday is said to be here so what if he had a hand in trying to harness this energy, ending up creating the thing that is used in the end to gain power.

Anyways yeah tell me what you think but this theory is just a theory, its no more true than anything else. I left out lots of stuff like the power facts because this post is really dragging.

• Administrators

@Tattoo247 @Nightmare Voyager @GRILL @Matuzz

When one of you said that the "Origins Richtofen" has vanished and that something weird is happening in time, plus the portrait in Kino, I can't help but think about the note in Kino from 1975 that says "Be wary of the Doctor." I don't know how it ties in for sure, but if Dr. Richtofen is going through time, this could help further that.

Yeah that note has been a headache for us. What we know:

It's illuminati note like many others.

It has Tabun and Sarin in pictures. Reference to creation of Creepy Crawlers?

Note literally warns about doctor going through time. I thought it was about Pentagon thief back in the day.

It's definitely dated 1975 even though some are seriously against it.

• Tech Admin

Snip

Sometimes

Quote spolier

@MrRoflWaffles, never! Joking sometimes I don't notice that I have quoted such a long post.

@RADAUSTIN27 I think that a couple of things you missed out are the background behind the table being snow covered, the book itself and the skull. Also the TV dials are not anything of note aside from the fact all TVs are like that from the 50s to 60s as pointed out by claybird.34 secrets by the way lol :P

I think that the things of note can be grouped up as such but this is just my opinion:

1.) Picture of a new weapon in a chalk drawing and seemingly new setting.

2.) Old maps loading screens being revised- hinting at a remake of at least Shangri La, Call of the Dead and Der Riese. Maybe Moon considering the advert pages appearance.

3.) The wooden surface that all of this is on, which itself is on a ground that is almost blue and has snow, possibly Origins? Or another new location?

4.) The objects on the table. The strange skull, the blue 115 meteor, the stone meteor rock and bottle caps.

5.) A piece of paper with afterlife drawings and diagrams of a skull, is MotD in a parallel universe or just a slither of the loop that is also a loop?

6.) Richtofen being erased from Origins. First he is scratched out in the image of the first teaser, then the crossed out version is assumed to be him when in fact it is actually Dempsey due to Treyarch using that image as well.

7.) Vietnam text at the bottom of the page.

8.) October 2nd 1962

9.) New 935 symbol.

10.) Order of loading screens that lead up to the ? chalk gun image. Release dates maybe or its a rough timeline like you said.

11.) Blueprints for things. Shangri La related and also other maps but all have the 935 stamp.

12.) A picture of the MotD Zombies, including Brutus and an image of Verruckt- references to the past.

13.) A photograph, like the question mark weapon one, of Der Riese and Die Rise on the same page as the Brutus one.

14.) The book most of this is written in.

15.) A little note near the eye symbols and skull picture, unreadable at the moment but there.

16.) Brain and heart image... interesting considering a book I read once.

17.) A 60s TV

18.) Markings on pages- could be Sam and Eddy or its poking fun at the AW controller controversy? I don't know.

19.) #thatsifwehaventstartedalready etc

These are my ideas of the numbering and such, didn't want to steal your thing Rad but its such a good idea to recap like this. I hope to hear from people on their thoughts and maybe we can merge the lists and get them in the OP?

Especially when a long post is being quoted and you want to retain the contents of the quote - but yeah snipping is etiquette.

Thanks for the file @MrRoflWaffles

urGlFlY.png

INDUSTRY GLOBAL COMMUNICATION SERVICE

Heading:

We have listed both Tabun and Sarin. Be wary of the Doctor. His involvement should be minimized if you want to make it out alive. We are not sure on how he achieved this time and place. Do what you must...

Date 23 JAN '75     TOR-TOD 647   "TKR"              GKO           X

FROM: IHCOMFSOG    XET No. 6  ORGINATED BY IHCOMFSOG   Retrived By(?) IHCOMFSOG

TO: FS ER                                                                                         Method IGCS MAIL

INFO:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the bottom part the word with X below it I believe is: Code.

FS ER is most likely Faitful Servant Edward Richtofen.

Edited by Matuzz

As for who is Pentagon Thief I think Alpha Snake got pretty good answer to that:

"The Thief is Yuri who is using Gersch Devices to attack the Pentagon, he is being sent by Sam.

It is so simple...

Ascension & Five ARE taking place at the same time... Correct?

The Thief is not inside the Pentagon when the power is off.

He can only come through from Ascension when the Pentagon MDT system is activated.

Yuri worked with Daniel Clarke as a part of the Ascension group they both tattoo the formula for Nova 6 on their bodies so they would never lose it.

Yuri is going through exactly what happened to Richtofen. The voices, which are not Sam are directing them.

The voices are from the dark force which was trapped in the MPD on Moon by the Ancient Vril-ya.

This also explains why the thief has a group 935 bag containing the diary that Yuri talks about in the radios of Ascension.

It also explains the Illuminati pyramid showing up on the thief's coat & on the screens in both Five & Ascension, which in turn are now seen in the Der Riese teleporters where this same situation happened to Dr. Richtofen, the only difference is that Richtofen escaped the thraw of the dark entity who makes it's presence felt in a number of ways including displaying the Illuminati pyramid.

So Yuri is the thief."

The file is linked to Illuminati notes and it's exactly the same as this Der Riese illuminati message. Same sender and same reciever.

zombie10.jpg

EDIT: On further inspection the reciever is propably FS ER = Faithful Servant Edward Richtofen.

Edited by Matuzz

I didnt see the illuminati version, oh well. I still dont see why we are looking back at stuff like this which I really think is just off topic beyond belief.

Well mostly because that is note from the future that no one has been able to really decode. It's in the same map with the blank portrait and now apparently Richtofen is getting erased in the new game so there might be some correlation.