All of my leaderboard entries erased

As of yesterday, they were still there. When I came on this morning, they were all gone. I was hoping it just wasn't displaying mine for some reason, but after one game, it displayed that as my high score for that map. All the recent games on my player channel are gone as well.

Has this happened to anyone else? 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So... I checked my leaderboards earlier and a LOT of people from my friends list have had their scores removed, and numerous people are complaining about it on Twitter. Seems a lot worse than it first seemed. :o

uh oh.

i better check when i get home

Yep sure enough all my rounds are gone. :( :( :(

Naitrax could you check mine on the PS3 when you get the chance? I can't check. :(

I'm all for a leaderboard wipe, but not when some and the wrong people are getting wiped. Your Round 30 get's wiped but will keep this persons Round -21476345345 with 0 kills. Righto.

Mine are still intact. I see a bright side that maybe some of you who have essentially abandoned the game have a reason to come back. You can once again say that you started from the bottom, no we’re here.

Funnily enough, I agree with this. I know a LOT of people from my own friends list have had their rounds wiped, and as they are all regular, high round players, they were actually fine with it. They all agreed that it gave them a reason to play all the maps again.

Personally, I would have been fine to have mines wiped also, as I play the game every day still and don't mind redoing all mines again. I can still sympathize with those who are pissed about it though.

This whole debacle reminds me of those who also suffered from rounds not recording in BO1 a few years back. That went from just a few, to literally thousands overnight. ATVIAssist did not offer any kind of help or support on that issue back then either, so expect no help this time around. Buy our game, but don't expect to get any support on issues after purchase. Awesome

I really do think we give the guys at Activision and Teyarch too much credit sometimes. This is a joke system for what is one of thee biggest selling titles of all time. Engine is a laughing stock in the industry, so much so that EA, Bethesda and a few other companies have actually released statements saying such.

ATVI Support is a joke, Activision is a joke, and so are Treyarch. Problems like this should not be happening, and if they do they should attempt to address it. They have not even ackowledged this error! Terrible.

I'm not overly concerned with high rounds, but I'm still kind of frustrated. I know I'm never gonna get 70-whatever on Die Rise again. Other than that, all my high scores were pretty achievable. I'm not looking forward to sitting in the Jug hallway on Buried for 20 hours though.

EDIT: Also, everything DBZ said. It's baffling how this would even happen in the first place, or why they wouldn't make some effort to respond.

Edited by swappingspit
  • Administrators

Yeah my Black Ops I leaderboards don’t update which is unfortunate because I like keeping track of my records. I would have preferred that they were wiped clear and I could start again. So it could be worse.