*update* 4-28-14 New Black Ops 2 MP weapon camos - possible MP camo version of Mob of the Dead PAP camo!?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unknown.jpeg

Comics Personalization Pack: POW! BAM!!! PEW PEW PEW...

Unknown-1.jpeg

Paladin Personalization Pack: You'll look particularly regal when you win the Game of Drones.

Unknown-2.jpeg

UK Punk Personalization Pack: Inspired by the metal-studded 1970's UK punk rock scene.

Unknown-3.jpeg

Afterlife Personalization Pack: Harness the spirit of Alcatraz inspired by BOII's Mob of the Dead.

Edited by Matuzz

Ha, that's kind of cool. Too bad I already bought the 115 one and no longer have the money.

Im telling ya'll to sign up for bing rewards.

It's totally free, and you get points for searching on bing. 

I have legit gotten $75 worth of microsoft points/xbl gift cards for free in the last 10 months since i started.

This is not spam, just clay bird trying to give yall a great tip to get free xbox stuff

I  haven't spent a dime of my own money on dlc since last May and ive bought borderlands 2 dlc, first 2 ghosts dlc packs, and several personalization packs for BO2

sign up from this link and i'll get a nice kick back too if you reach silver status

http://www.bing.com/explore/rewards?PUBL=REFERAFRIEND&CREA=RAW&rrid=_fffa98a3-9994-f512-229e-1ab8bb1253d7

please believe me when i say this isn't a scam or scheme or spam, it is just free stuff

p.s. you can redeem for stuf other than xbox gift cards too, just figure thats the most relevant one for us here at CoDz

p.p.s. no more complaining about not having the money :) :) :)

p.p.p.s.  if anyone is still skeptical, i should have a $5 code by thursday i'd be willing to give away for some lucky person who'd like to get the weaponized 115 and the new afterlife camo pack B)

Unknown.jpeg

Unknown-1.jpeg

Paladin Personalization Pack: You'll look particularly regal when you win the Game of Drones.

Unknown-2.jpeg

UK Punk Personalization Pack: Inspired by the metal-studded 1970's UK punk rock scene.

Unknown-3.jpeg

Afterlife Personalization Pack: Harness the spirit of Alcatraz inspired by BOII's Mob of the Dead.

So they finally officially announced these?

I was wondering because those are official activision links but I can't find a proper announcement anywhere.

Also these drop tomorrow for those wondering

Unknown.jpeg

Unknown-1.jpeg

Unknown-2.jpeg

Unknown-3.jpeg

I was wondering because those are official activision links but I can't find a proper announcement anywhere.

I never saw an announcement Liam...  in fact i went through the activision community pages that the image links are from and can't find anything there either.   i know Dan Amrich announced the last pack through One of Swords, but now that he's gone I haven't seen anything at least nothing official through twitter or otherwise.

But that's awesome that they drop tomorrow! So much for advance marketing!! :P

:edit: oops lol just as soon as I hit post, i saw the announcement!~ lol /fail

Ha, that's kind of cool. Too bad I already bought the 115 one and no longer have the money.

I have legit gotten $75 worth of microsoft points/xbl gift cards for free in the last 10 months since i started.

This is not spam, just clay bird trying to give yall a great tip to get free xbox stuff

I  haven't spent a dime of my own money on dlc since last May and ive bought borderlands 2 dlc, first 2 ghosts dlc packs, and several personalization packs for BO2

sign up from this link and i'll get a nice kick back too if you reach silver status

http://www.bing.com/explore/rewards?PUBL=REFERAFRIEND&CREA=RAW&rrid=_fffa98a3-9994-f512-229e-1ab8bb1253d7

please believe me when i say this isn't a scam or scheme or spam, it is just free stuff

p.s. you can redeem for stuf other than xbox gift cards too, just figure thats the most relevant one for us here at CoDz

p.p.p.s.  if anyone is still skeptical, i should have a $5 code by thursday i'd be willing to give away for some lucky person who'd like to get the weaponized 115 and the new afterlife camo pack B)

I'll take you up on that offer, (not the 5$ card, keep that, I'm no cheapskate) But I'm liking this bing rewards thing, I get paid to sit here and do what I do every day anyways? Cool! 

Unknown.jpeg

Unknown-1.jpeg

Unknown-2.jpeg

Unknown-3.jpeg

I never saw an announcement Liam...  in fact i went through the activision community pages that the image links are from and can't find anything there either.   i know Dan Amrich announced the last pack through One of Swords, but now that he's gone I haven't seen anything at least nothing official through twitter or otherwise.

But that's awesome that they drop tomorrow! So much for advance marketing!! :P

:edit: oops lol just as soon as I hit post, i saw the announcement!~ lol /fail

yeh I saw the 1OS announcement right after posting that

I'll take you up on that offer, (not the 5$ card, keep that, I'm no cheapskate) But I'm liking this bing rewards thing, I get paid to sit here and do what I do every day anyways? Cool! 

yeah,

of course there is a limit to how many points you can get per day (15 online and then 10 more on mobile) but still even at that rate, you can get a $5 xbl gift card (475 bing pts) every 19 days! (475/25=19)

its a win win win win scenario

Mobile help? Cool where can I get/find out how to use that? (I'm basically going to use this to constantly supply myself with xbox gold membership) 

i think you have to sign up online like through a web browser first, but after that you can download the bing app for iphone or droid and get 10 pts per day (1 pt for every 2 searches up to 10 pts per day)

and yes there are xbl gold membership codes available... i think its 699 pts.  so there may be some lapses, but still pretty good deal

pro tip: you can create up to 5 email addresses to link to bing rewards from the same ip address, so you can actually do 5 times the searches per day if you have the time/desire

My plan here is to buy a 3 month regular card, durring which time (90 daysx15) I'll accumulate 1350 points (at best). I can use 699 of that for another month (651) giving me another month of prep time (30x15) 450 where I can then restart the process. 

Also count in the 10% discount once I get to be gold: 

699 becomes 629 ish. making my end total 520.

Plus the extra 10 points a fay:

actually… 30 times 25 is 750, more then the amount needed for a constant supply! 

Sweet! 

SCHOOL MATH ACTUALLY HELPED SOMEONE! 

EVERYONE COME QUICK! SCHOOL MATH ACTUALLY HELPED SOME ONE! 

My plan here is to buy a 3 month regular card, durring which time (90 daysx15) I'll accumulate 1350 points (at best). I can use 699 of that for another month (651) giving me another month of prep time (30x15) 450 where I can then restart the process. 

Also count in the 10% discount once I get to be gold: 

699 becomes 629 ish. making my end total 520.

Plus the extra 10 points a fay:

actually… 30 times 25 is 750, more then the amount needed for a constant supply! 

Sweet! 

SCHOOL MATH ACTUALLY HELPED SOMEONE! 

EVERYONE COME QUICK! SCHOOL MATH ACTUALLY HELPED SOME ONE! 

IM SO PROUD!!!!!

:P

seriously though, that's a realy good plan.  and like I said I have 4 bing rewards accts (windows live accts) going so i basically can get $20 in xbox live credit every 19 days.  free map packs forever mwahahaha

sorry for the 3x post, but I am kind of wondering why they went so far off the original color scheme for this one.  the weaponized 115 is different from origins, but it is still similar, just not the exact same.  

Being as the theme is so "hell oriented" in MotD, I would have at least liked to see a warm color scheme.  Still looks cool though!