Seriously Iw?

I bought this game late. Despite all the warnings, I've been playing it.

3 weeks of 10+ feet of lag, constant host migrations, host screw, lost connection to host, and Warhawk trolls.

I guess dedicated servers was a joke that you played on us?

Please fix this game that you make billions off of as you have ripped us off.

I try to be positive. So let me say this game is positively a rip off.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first game after this post: i get Whiteout. Despite the lag, i get 5 snipes for a dog. I call in the dog 3 times. 3 times i get no dog. Finally i leave my spot to try to call in the dog again. It works, the glitch ended, as i head back to my spot, i get killed by someone who would have been my victim, had the game not glitched. At that moment, the host leaves. Suddenly i can shoot a nonmoving player 5+ times with no hitmarkers nor kills, so i leave the game...migrating host.

I get host a lot and it is unplayable. Please fix this stupid game.

Sell it, no point in keeping a game you're not enjoying.

That being said, I hate COD's Multiplayer.

90% of the time I'm matched with people who play the game all day, lag, Faze wannabes, Glitchers, Trolls, squeakers, people who have penises as emblems, people who flat out suck and rage quitters.

Only once a month do I get a decent match which I can enjoy playing with everyone. That isn't on custom games.

• Tech Admin

I've only heard poor reviews of Ghosts multiplayer, looks like it was rushed and pushed out for the XBox One and PS4 launches, I've heard good and bad about  extinction mode but I still haven't bought it. Unfortunately, the same majority of the team left to form respawn after the big fall out with Activision.

Never saw a point in buying this. CoD multiplayer gets really boring after a few years of playing it. The only remotely interesting things (call of duty dog and extinction) were the only things I've heard that are actually good, and neither are a good reason to buy IMO.

It really is the same game over and over now, except from this it seems like it's a poorly executed rehash.

I gave up on Ghosts after the first week and have not put it back into my console since. I too have experienced the same issues you are getting Beast on my 360 version, yet my son seems to be having no real issues with his version for the One!?

Either way, I think the game is awful anyway, so even if it worked better for me I still would not play it. Extinction was the only decent feature, and even that is not so great. Nightfall DLC also looked very meh.

So way and Flammen, do you guys see constant/any host migrations? If not, i assume that you guys are getting the dedicated servers in your area.

I'm in North Jersey, so I'm a bit surprised that I'm getting p2p instead of servers.

I WA just blowing off steam, though my complaint is legitimate, i still play this game. 1 in 100 games have a fantastic connection, and the game is banging until the trolls vote for warhawk. Most have extreme lag, freezing, jumping, characters moving back and forth on their own, running over the same 10 feet of map a couple of times... Just bizarre.

On the games worth: i wish the online mp was better, but the bots, campaign, and extinction mode are decent. I can't play extinction for hours, but a good game-a-day is fun.

On xbox one: the dedicated servers are split between 360 and one, assuming less players have One, the servers on one will be free and working. Whereas on 360 they are full, resulting in p2p hosts and 'fetching online profile' issues.

I'm happy for you guys, sad for my situation.

And yes, cod sucks, has little to no innovation and is just an overpriced reskin every year, i do get that, but i enjoy this crap anyway. The last reskin, despite its issues, didn't give me more than 2 steps of lag (maybe 2-4 feet), where ghosts gives me 10 feet on average.

I'm with Way on this one. I haven't experienced anything like what you're describing, Beast.

same here.  The connections for me have been better than any other cod game i've had (although i never really had much of a problem since I upgraded my internet service a couple of years ago.  That said, Ghosts hasn't aged well early on for me, and i haven't enjoyed extinction enough to really have any sort of excitement build for the DLC season which is the exact opposite of treyarchs DLC season. I literally set an alarm to wake up and DL the map packs right when they release for treyarchs games, but IW i just get them eventually

The mp is unplayable right now on 360 in my area.

Bo2 was playable p2p, this is just extreme lag constantly.

Unlike other cod games, the side games are decent. If not for the crap netcode, thus game is a joy.

Blitz is good, cranked is fun, safeguard is a mix of bot-camping and zombies, the closest thing to zombies that I've played.

Extinction is fair. I'm getting into it, but it's not super great or anything.

The squad games are fairly interesting.

The worst maps in ghosts beat out every bo1 or bo2 map.

The only reason to own bo1 or 2 is zombies and bots. Now this has bots and a bunch of new game types, even if the online mp stays unplayable.

Bo2: constant glitches/programming errors, but little lag.

Ghosts: runs pretty well, extreme online lag.

I constantly get put in the same matches, over and over, with hackers that I've avoided, in ghosts.

I heard that those dedicated servers are next gen console exclusive that would explain why you haven't seen a host migration, Way.

CoD Ghosts is in my opinion even worse than MW3 and that says a lot.

ai have the highest K/D of any Cod on this one.  I think this is from the larger maps and that I have the patience to not run crazily around the whole time. 

I disagree about that though, MW3 is the worst COD i have ever played.  the maps were awful and it was very forgettable all around.

And I have had less issue with lag in Ghosts than even on BO2

That said, Ghosts has gotten pretty boring quite quickly.  Extinction is ok as an occasional distraction, and squads is mildly fun sometimes.

Treyarch just does it better in my opinion.  Maybe im biased because of the zombies aspect that they do so well, but Ghosts just seems really shoddily done