Welcome back to CoD:Z

TheBSZombie

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Friends, Slayers, Meat-sacks...

Welcome back to CoD:Z. It's been a long 2 weeks.

Please keep an eye out in Site News for a "Staff Update" thread in which we will talk more in-depth in regards to the reasons behind the down time, what we're doing to change it, and what's in store for the future of CoD:Z (all fantastic things, I assure you).

So please, stop by BoomByeYeah's playdate thread to play with some of your favorite CoDZ-sters.

Take a gander at MMX's storyline in General Zombies, you know you've missed it.

Perhaps take a pit stop to share your thoughts on Extinction in our new COD: Ghosts section.

and of course, let us know how many chicken sandwiches you've eaten in EJ's off topic extravaganza thread.

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.

At this rate, these types of threads just might give Final Fantasy a run for its money.

Haha wow. Not necessarily a bad thing (In Final Fantasy's case).

But it's good to be back. Personally I think the Extinction forum should be under the Zombie maps, or atleast under the BO2 Zombie maps, since we are zombie forum and all.

• Administrators

But it's good to be back. Personally I think the Extinction forum should be under the Zombie maps, or atleast under the BO2 Zombie maps, since we are zombie forum and all.

I think it's ordered by game chronologically, but I would agree this is Call of Duty Zombies after all. Other modes should remain just a foot note. Not knocking the game in any way.