*SPOILERS* Origins Gameplay Videos *SPOILERS*

LiamFTWinter

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well... the only thing I'm even the slightest bit concerned about is simple playability, since there is no real map knowledge or strategic thoughts, but as far as simple cool and WOW factor, Oh myyyyy... I mean there's just so much cool stuff. Its going to take a long time to uncover all the secrets here i think. SO So SO excited

MP1st's video was the best.

The Demonic Announcer.... isn't Samantha or Richtofen. But has a female voice. So defo not Brutus either.

In 2 of the videos, near the Mystery Box spawn, you can hear Samantha saying "Please help me.... I just want to go home" and in MP1st's video, when he/she was powering up a perk machine Samantha says "There is a way to open the gateway, my father was so close.... follow the steps" [similar to that] So I assume that is the beginning of the EE.

The O4 have their voice actors. Richtofen sounds slightly different however.

There are 2025 weapons. :| Sadly. [i wanted pure WW1 era weapons]

Like Mob of the Dead, it looks like the characters may have a conversation at the begining of the match. In MP1st's video, Dempsey says "Your Dr. Richtofen right?"

PHD IS BACK!! As an ACTUAL perk, not a troll or a persistant perk!

The Demonic Announcer.... isn't Samantha or Richtofen. But has a female voice. So defo not Brutus either.

In 2 of the videos, near the Mystery Box spawn, you can hear Samantha saying "Please help me.... I just want to go home" and in MP1st's video, when he/she was powering up a perk machine Samantha says "There is a way to open the gateway, my father was so close.... follow the steps" [similar to that] So I assume that is the beginning of the EE.

Like Mob of the Dead, it looks like the characters may have a conversation at the begining of the match. In MP1st's video, Dempsey says "Your Dr. Richtofen right?"

Yeah and the Best part of his video..............He didn't talk over the fucking game play. So NO, I won't Rate/Subscribe you Chatting pricks.

Yeah and the Best part of his video..............He didn't talk over the fucking game play. So NO, I won't Rate/Subscribe you Chatting pricks.

Exactly why he's the best.

I could clearly hear the characters and Samantha and the Demonic Announcer WITHOUT "So In a [Max] Min[Ammo]ute I'll show you Ho[Please...]w to pow[i just]er th[wan] e gen[want t]erators. [Go home]"

Exactly why he's the best.

I could clearly hear the characters and Samantha and the Demonic Announcer WITHOUT "So In a [Max] Min[Ammo]ute I'll show you Ho[Please...]w to pow[i just]er th[wan] e gen[want t]erators. [Go home]"

Yeah, he's even got some realistic gameplay! Like that part early on where some noob comes and steals his kills at the window.

I can't begin to explain how much I'm tired of Hearing "Haaay, What's up Guuys. This is Blah Fucking Blah- like we really freaking Care?"

But anyway, I'm glad the Voice Actors are back, not yet knowing if they will have dialog similar to what they used to say but still good to have familiarity.

I don't mind 2025 weapons in the game. Who really doesn't like the AN-94? I do hope to see a STG or MP40 in any of these playthroughs. Is their any more.....Hopefully without any Yapping A-Holes in it.

I don't mind 2025 weapons in the game. Who really doesn't like the AN-94? I do hope to see a STG or MP40 in any of these playthroughs. Is their any more.....Hopefully without any Yapping A-Holes in it.

MP40 is pretty much in every one of these videos, but we haven't seen the STG. We HAVE seen the thompson, however. I know they're annoying, but it's still decent gameplay for the most part.

MP40 is pretty much in every one of these videos, but we haven't seen the STG. We HAVE seen the thompson, however. I know they're annoying, but it's still decent gameplay for the most part.

Sorry for sounding dumb here but where did you see the Thompson?

Sorry for sounding dumb here but where did you see the Thompson?

Watched Ali-A's video(Muted it though) but near the end, he gets out out of the box.

Tmartn's video also has no commentary in the second half, and you can hear some of the radios, and some interesting dialogue that truly does point to samantha not being maxis's daughter.

Nah,the tommy guns good. Think I saw the AK74 in the box too. The P'A'P skin looks Sick!

I meant the commentary is annoying, the gun is awesome.

Thanks for the videos guys these are really what we needed today .

Couple points to notice .

1.FREAKING WOW THIS IS EPIC !

2.Samantha not announcer

3.Templar appear with portals

4.Armored Nazi Zombies not to be messed with

5.Slowing Mud

6.Mystery boxes have gotten more impressive looking

7.Richtofen mentions Samantha talking over and over

8.Random perk machine

9.Musical build & Maxis drone

10.Richtofen says chalked guns appeared overnight

UPDATE from Syndicate video

Samantha talking to richtofen "You cant ______ forever richtofen , you know what has to be done " and he replies something I cant hear clearly .

Only my first 10 points, I could go on for awhile anybody have any other points not listed here . Excited I will be watching either NTG stream or I forget the other . Either way I'm tuning in to the XBOX'ers tomorrow .