Are they bitten? (Tranzit 4)

So I was playing with some friends today when I noticed something. Each character had a visible would. Samuel had one on his arm. Misty has one on her hip. And Marlton has a wound on his shoulder. I saw nothing on Russman.

Also, during the beginning, Misty says that she thinks the wounds wont heal.

BUM BUM BUMMMMMMMMM!.....Thoughts?

I apologize if this as been posted before.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus, (unless I'm completely wrong :) ) this is not a "normal" zombie virus which spreads through biting and the like, this is caused by 115 which can only reanimate completely dead bodies

Correct. The zombie outbreak was caused by 115 radiation in the air before (or after) the missiles hit, which reanimated the dead cells in the people killed in the blast. 115 radiation also has an effect on the survivors of the blast, from memory loss to paranoia.

And I'm with MMX, it seems like they are just there to show that the crew have been through numerous injuries during their journey.

I agree with what everyone's said before; This sort of zombie-infection is different then the usual Walking Dead-ish type of thing. The zombies we've killed don't try to infect us through bites, they claw and swat to kill. And once you're dead, someway or another, 115 will end up in your system and you'll become zombiefied. Even if one of our 4 has been bitten, it doesn't matter because they've already gotten enough 115 in their system to make them a walking perk drink. Only when they're dead will the 115 take its toll.

I think the whole torn up look is for character development. It makes it seem like they've been through such rough times rather then being through an easy untouched life.

Honestly thinking about making a custom map where all the zombies are replaced by teenage girls who slap you to get you down....

You're laughing because I wouldnt have to even change the animation for this...

Also: The zombie's are trying to kill, look at russman in the die rise cutscene! The nova jumpers did a NUMBER on him...

Plus, (unless I'm completely wrong :) ) this is not a "normal" zombie virus which spreads through biting and the like, this is caused by 115 which can only reanimate completely dead bodies

Correct. The zombie outbreak was caused by 115 radiation in the air before (or after) the missiles hit, which reanimated the dead cells in the people killed in the blast. 115 radiation also has an effect on the survivors of the blast, from memory loss to paranoia.

And I'm with MMX, it seems like they are just there to show that the crew have been through numerous injuries during their journey.

Agreed, Notice they did this on Black Ops 1 as well. some maps they were noticeably more ragged looking