Arlington

FatedTitan

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard about this before somewhere... but I doubt Buried is placed in that location.

So the Weasel could be Buried there?

This is interesting because we do see tombstones in the Buried Trailer.

Buried is an underground "Western" town, though. Not a cemetery. The scene you saw in the trailer was merely the graveyard in front of the Mansion.

I heard about this before somewhere... but I doubt Buried is placed in that location.
So the Weasel could be Buried there?

This is interesting because we do see tombstones in the Buried Trailer.

Buried is an underground "Western" town, though. Not a cemetery. The scene you saw in the trailer was merely the graveyard in front of the Mansion.

You never know until we play it, with the story and all. Titan could be on to something, maybe Al is Buried infront of that Mansion. Wonder what time period Buried's in. Right after Die Rise?

Whilst writing a thread about Sodom and Gomorrah – Brimstone to Damnation HERE, I came across the "Albertine Rift". Though only coincidental by name, I thought it was a fitting title to include in this thread.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albertine_Rift

The Albertine Rift is the western branch of the East African Rift, covering parts of Uganda, the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), Rwanda, Burundi and Tanzania. It extends from the northern end of Lake Albert to the southern end of Lake Tanganyika. The geographical term includes the valley and the surrounding mountains.

The Albertine Rift and the mountains are the result of tectonic movements that are gradually splitting the Somali Plate away from the rest of the African continent. The mountains surrounding the rift are composed of uplifted Pre-Cambrian basement rocks, overlaid in parts by recent volcanic rocks.

Haha. Something different.