Will there be grief?

TheBSZombie

I have been recently playing a LOT of grief. Especially since there is now a gb laddder for zombies. But the thing is my teammates are geting mad and not wanting to play so i want something new. I am also surprised they didn't release the leaderboards telling us if there will be a second sub map.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don;t believe there will be a Grief mode to this map. There seems to be a certain pattern going on - Grief, no Grief, Grief, ______ . It would be much more sensible to do the [final] last map to incorporate a Grief mode anyways.

That sucks, maybe there will be a new gamemode like they introduced turned

Honestly, I really wanna see a grief map here. At first, I didn't like grief, but when Cell Block came out it changed for me. There were more elements to it than just survive. More things to knock out the enemy team, or help yours. (Traps, Dog.)

I really hope they do something with the maze, or the hillbilly. For example, Gaining the hillbilly's favor grants him attacking zombies, and for each kill he gets each of your team members get 15 or 20 points. I would suggest 15, as 15x4= 60, the normal amount of points for a zombie kill. A little could easily go a long way.

Well, PTG have put out a few tweets and statements suggesting their IS going to be a Grief mode on 'Buried' (or Resolution 1295 as they are calling it), so take from that what you will.

I am not a fan of Grief OR Turned, so I would prefer not to see a return, but there is a decent portion of the community who do enjoy playing Grief, so this could be reason enough to suspect it will return.

Having dug through a lot of the PC files for Die Rise and NTZ, I found the Grief audio files were also contained within those maps audio files, so to be honest, I expect to see Grief implemented across all the maps eventually.

Having dug through a lot of the PC files for Die Rise and NTZ, I found the Grief audio files were also contained within those maps audio files, so to be honest, I expect to see Grief implemented across all the maps eventually.

+1

If they can add a bank/gun safe on Die Rise, they can do anything.

If they can add a bank/gun safe on Die Rise, they can do anything.

Exactly. I also saw the Green Run map selection screen in the PC files, and the blackened area that covers power is not there, and you can clearly see the power plant on the image, which to me would also suggest Grief is coming to that area too.

It would make sense, seeing as the box sits in the power room, with 2 doors leading into it. Perfect placement for a Grief match it seems.

In conclusion, I expect Grief to appear on all maps eventually, and possibly even some more game modes too.

As disappointing as BO2 has been so far (for some...), expect it to be actually choc a blocked full of goodies by the time all DLC is in place.

I am.

A survival mode re-introducing the O4 would be cool, IMO!

But not a grief mode, i expect the final dlc to come with a new story mode and 3-4 new survival maps, each with a grief, turned, or new mode.... But considering we've gotten a grief, and turned mode from dlc, it would make sense to come with survival mode...

Mocking, I feel like we've already had this conversation about what you should expect from Treyarch...