Recent Reza Tweet.

Rez recently tweeted this:

Now, inverted colors turns it into:

To me, the inverted one is just a guy holding something tol dark for us to see.

But the first one, looks just a little like Stuhlinger.

Let the guessing begin.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if you look close at the infrared one you can faintly see the eiffel tower!

That can be any tower man. but nice try :)

okay, you got me there but i think that is the eiffel tower i could be wrong though. not many towers look like that and it would tie into the tower thing with maxis and richtofen.

okay, you got me there but i think that is the eiffel tower i could be wrong though. not many towers look like that and it would tie into the tower thing with maxis and richtofen.

Plus Paris was apparently a cancelled map that was replaced with moon which means it could be the Eiffel tower since we might have some unfinished business there.

I would love for it to be paris so we can stop having paris as a guess for the next map lol. its almost as annoying as when people from ps3 say they know stuff about the map before they have even played the map.

I kid, I kid. But I would really like to play a map in europe that isn't some sort of lab or power station. We have seen what they like to portray america as (green run), asia as (GLF), and I would like to see how they portray europe as.

when i picture paris as a zombie map, it wouldn,t be anytime recently.... most likely as the tower is near finished or actually completed. i would love to see another sort of pressure plated thingies hehe.....by that i mean like a pitfall to the catacombs or some other cool way of entering them

I say paris. The tower in the back.....its just to similar. I mean i guess some could look like that but honestly. Paris is a much wanted fan map and now would be the best time to take a crackshot at it. And I know this will sound seriously unbelieaveable, but i have heard a quote misty says "I wonder what its like in Paris now a days...Probably burned...."

+1 for paris! whose with me?

I wouldn't have thought that was the Eiffel Tower. The only question I have is why it's so wispy and ghosty. Look at the cloudy thing around his hand in the second picture. Is it the Eiffel Tower, or just a shape made from this fog?

I'm leaning more on Eiffel Tower. The demand has been extremely high for Paris.

Speaking of which, I remember thinking this in the MW3 campaign while going through the catacombs:

"Now this would be a sick zombies map."

Don't you agree?

I gotta say, it does look similar to it because of the triangle shape. But you can tell Reza (or whoever) edited the photo before inverting it. It's got an illuminance of sorts to it. Saturation, Contrast, Exposure levels look to have been edited.

But I'm not gonna say it's the Eiffel Tower. The object is in the foreground, and just to blurry. It's possible it could just be a tree (which is furthered if he is holding a gun, which I'll get to in a second). It could be a person as well. For me, it's just to vague to pinpoint. But it would definetly be awesome if it was the ET. :)

Now, the man. I can't tell if he's holding a gun or just folding his hands. If he's just folding his hands, than it's possible it could be a tourist photo with the tower in the background. If he's holding a weapon, that seems a bit weird to do that in front of the tower (though it is Zombies, so anythings possible).

Altogether, I'm slightly leaning towards it being the Eiffel Tower, but not definetly.

I attempted to brighten up the photo.

It's not the most successful attempt, but meh, it's why I'm learning Photoshop and the reason for the white bar at the top is because I copied the picture from the first post.

I don't think it's Paris. It looks like a fire in the background and he's.... running away from it.

That previous picture has helped a bit. Although I disagree with the running away part.

HOWEVER, I believe he is holding some sort of rifle in his hands; the shadow being cast across coming from said rife. Hell, looking at what I consider the butt of the gun, it looks slightly Thompson-esque... Just what I'm seeing.

-Jolteon

That previous picture has helped a bit. Although I disagree with the running away part.

HOWEVER, I believe he is holding some sort of rifle in his hands; the shadow being cast across coming from said rifle. Hell, looking at what I consider the butt of the gun, it looks slightly Thompson-esque... Just what I'm seeing.

-Jolteon

My apologies for the double post, but I've been working my own magic on the image. The first is an illustration of what I am seeing in the image, or what I consider primary points:

Ok, stuff to talk about here. I have outlined what I believe to be a gun that the individual is holding. I have labelled various talking points:

1. I've labelled where I believe his right hand to be. Effectively it is holding the gun up, perhaps reaching as far as the stock of the gun, just like any individual would when holding a gun.

2. The left hand is under the muzzle. The hand is creating the odd lighting just under what I have labelled as the muzzle of the gun. It's an odd assumption, but makes sense to me.

3. The third thing I have labelled is the butt of the gun. I label this specifically because I see a striking resemblance between the butt of this gun, and the butt of another gun that many of us know all too well; the Thompson sub machine gun from WaW. Take a look:

(NOTE: You'll have to open the image to get the full picture)

Another thing to note here, is the fact the both the Thompson and the gun I have outlined in the image have that long stock; however this is a common feature on a large number of guns so I didn't make a specific point of outlining the similarities in the image.

So that's my thoughts. Below is a second picture where I have attempted a few different methods of wizardry to attempt to creat a clearer image for us to look at. It's not brilliant, but it gives us yet another perspective.

Thanks,

-Jolteon