Leaderboards fixed?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I think its just random, me and a two friends tested this with a random we found. He left at round 7 because he "had" to spin the box and blamed us on his death. We ended up getting to round 28, and our 4 person record did not change, it was at 15 before and after we finished the game.

Just did a 4 player game in custom games, which may have made it not work, and I lagged out on round 3, they suicided on round 4, no leaderboard changes on either 4 or 3 person, and only 1 of us was even ranked on 4 person.

Custom games have never counted for rounds on the leaderboards.

I just assumed it may have fixed Custom Games as well.

• 3 weeks later...

In my experience it's always been luck. Even when it first came out some of the games people dropped out of would still count but I've never seen rhyme or reason to the actual mechanics behind it. I've had 4p turn to 3p, rounds continue after someone drops but keeps leaderboard where they dropped at, and of course it just not giving anything.

Unfortunately I think this one would be pretty hard to determine why. There are so many different factors to take into account (server status, who's hosting, are members in a party, # of players, # of rounds, ending round, # of randoms, reason for disconnection, etc etc). If we still have dedicated teams out there looking for more work then it's always worth a shot.

We played a 4 player games a couple of nights back and someone got kicked on 33, we played on till 35.

It did not save for the other two players in the game who stayed, as their previous high rounds were in the 20's.

Mine was above 35, so I could not tell, but it definitely did NOT save for them. My guess, it is a glitch when it DOES save, seeing as the Dev's have acknowledged that it does not and should not save when a player drops out.