No One Escapes Alive: Achievement Guide

• Administrators

For those who have completed the Side Mission, please share your thoughts about it. This was a rather short, yet interesting little mission which really does take some puzzle solving skills.

For those who have not completed it yet, what are you seeking to solve? Are you stuck on a particular area where you cannot access a particular step?

Here is how to complete the Achievement (credit to our awesome Podcast der Toten Team).

To grab the Warden keys in the main cell hallways (after spawn, taking the door near the M14), go into Afterlife mode and look for a portal in the top area of the catwalk. Jump - or levitate - into the portal. Then, you should see a circuit board. Fry it with your electric powers, and the key will lower itself for you to obtain.

There are essentially five locations for the Icarus parts:

1. Laundromat (Dining Hall)

2. Warden's Office (Afterlife Mode in generator room near docks or deep in the prison)

3. Spiral Ramp Room (Afterlife Mode will give you numbers on side of wall that you can use to open it up)

4. Hellhound Room below Roof (Infirmary)

5. Docks (Near Tommy Gun)

Once you have obtained all the parts, access the roof via Infirmary. Note that in order to open the door, you must go into Afterlife mode, find one of the cells within the infirmary, and jump onto the roof following the arrows - a power box will await you at the top. Stand near the plane and build your parts. Once all five parts are added, stand behind the ramp/plane.

Once one person jumps on, have the next person follow, so on and so forth. There is a time limit, so be sure to get everyone on asap. Once everyone is on, you will be sent into the air. Achievement get.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No one escapes alive is NOT the easter egg achievement. I just want to clear that up because I'm seeing a lot of people claiming they have finished the egg and that they're disappointed with it. No one escapes alive is for simply building the plane and going to the GG Bridge.

The side quest achievement appears to be "Pop goes the Weasel" and right now no one's really got anywhere with it. We're working on it though :D

• Administrators

The side quest achievement appears to be "Pop goes the Weasel" and right now no one's really got anywhere with it. We're working on it though :D

Haha, I know, but thank you for clearing that up. I primarily call this the Side Quest/Mission because...well, it is. But if anything, there are quite a few instances/objects throughout the map that relate to the "Pop Goes The Weasel" Achievement.

One is the water guard. ;)

Haha, I know, but thank you for clearing that up. I primarily call this the Side Quest/Mission because...well, it is. But if anything, there are quite a few instances/objects throughout the map that relate to the "Pop Goes The Weasel" Achievement.

One is the water guard. ;)

Just wanted to bring it up because I keep getting tweets and comments saying "Look I finished the egg" and everyone is going to be stumped when it actually gets solved :lol:

The symbols I'm talking about are just like the one that shows you where your 'downed' character is in afterlife, except, these appear (up to 4 of them) whilst alive. The icon just hovers (like you see in afterlife) above the ground in random spots that are all within the map.

(sorry, hard to explain)

The symbols I'm talking about are just like the one that shows you where your 'downed' character is in afterlife, except, these appear (up to 4 of them) whilst alive. The icon just hovers (like you see in afterlife) above the ground in random spots that are all within the map.

(sorry, hard to explain)

That happens when someone is down and they're in afterlife mode.

On a side note, does anyone know how to get back to the GG Bridge? We're stuck in the game now because we can't Pack-A-Punch anymore... There's no plane parts we could pick up, nothing.

(sorry, hard to explain)

This happened in our game but only one person could see it. As if someone was down and in afterlife but no one was. That's as much as I know.

As far as getting back to the bridge, you collect fuel canisters in the places that the plane parts were previously, to refuel and get to the bridge.

Lastly, our theory while we were playing to "break the cycle" was to die out on the bridge, not return by electric chair. Unfortunately we weren't able to get back a 4th time to try it.

On a side note, does anyone know how to get back to the GG Bridge? We're stuck in the game now because we can't Pack-A-Punch anymore... There's no plane parts we could pick up, nothing.

Once you finish the round you can find fuel bottles to "re-fuel" the plane

And as for building the plane I had loads of fun trying to solve all the puzzles, the one in the warden's office took the longest but we got it after following the wires back to the generators.