Red Eyed Zombies

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the original Nacht der Untoten and Verruckt, you have zombies that aren't being controlled by Richtofen nor Samantha. There eyes were normal. There was no glow.

So all this nonsense about no one controlling the zombies is proven false right there.

The red eyes means that someone else is in control. I guess Maxis, but that's just a guess.

I'm pretty sure zombies in Nacht and Verruckt were controlled by Samantha and they all have orange/yellow eyes in both of these maps.

In the original Nacht der Untoten and Verruckt, you have zombies that aren't being controlled by Richtofen nor Samantha. There eyes were normal. There was no glow.

So all this nonsense about no one controlling the zombies is proven false right there.

The red eyes means that someone else is in control. I guess Maxis, but that's just a guess.

I'm pretty sure zombies in Nacht and Verruckt were controlled by Samantha and they all have orange/yellow eyes in both of these maps.

That's only in the Black Ops remakes, which aren't even canon anyway.

I misspoke. Nacht der Untoten, their eyes didn't glow.

However they did in Verruckt, but I don't think that counts. They also had Samantha, even though we KNOW story-wise Samantha was still just a little girl at that point. The existence of the yellow eyes, Power-Ups, and Mystery Box in Verruckt is disregarded as poor storyline planning.

But still, the original zombies prior to Samantha had non-glowing eyes.

Verruckt occured on September 10, 1945. Richtofen did not betray Maxis and Sam (subsequently having Sam enter he pyramid) until sometime after October 1st, 1945. We know this is a fact based on the radio. Samantha wasn't in charge or the zombies during Verruckt.

My best guess would be that Treyarh added the eye colors when the maps were updated for BO, similar to how they added the O4 to the maps.

And Nacht, well, no one knows when it occured, except that it occured after Verruckt.

Verruckt occured on September 10, 1945. Richtofen did not betray Maxis and Sam (subsequently having Sam enter he pyramid) until sometime after October 1st, 1945. We know this is a fact based on the radio. Samantha wasn't in charge or the zombies during Verruckt.

My best guess would be that Treyarh added the eye colors when the maps were updated for BO, similar to how they added the O4 to the maps.

And Nacht, well, no one knows when it occured, except that it occured after Verruckt.

Verruckt and Nacht have glowing eyes in World at War.

They have yellow eyes but they don't GLOW! The eyeballs are literally just yellow orbs, and that is because they are zombies. Decomposing eyes naturally turn yellow-ish.

Nacht der Untoten occurred BEFORE Verruckt. The maps occur in order.

Intel from W@W confirmed that Nacth was the 2nd outbreak. Not the first. Treyarch said it themselves more than 3 years ago.

They have yellow eyes but they don't GLOW! The eyeballs are literally just yellow orbs, and that is because they are zombies. Decomposing eyes naturally turn yellow-ish.

Nacht der Untoten occurred BEFORE Verruckt. The maps occur in order.

They do glow. Wait a min I'll fire up my World at War.

Will be back soon ;)

Intel from W@W confirmed that Nacth was the 2nd outbreak. Not the first. Treyarch said it themselves more than 3 years ago.

I think that they meant that Nacht was the 2nd outbreak after the initial outbreak at Der Riese.

Guys we already discussed this long ago. In addition to playing as the characters in Nacht, Verruckt, Shi No Numa, and Der Riese, there were Marines fighting them EVERYWHERE.

Marines at Nacht.

Marines at Verruckt.

Marines at Shi No Numa.

Marines at Der Riese.

In addition to them, there were Soviets at Nacht, and an Allied force at Der Riese.

Trying to "re-think" that far back is asking for nothing but trouble. In fact, consider me done with this thread, at least until the map comes out.

EDIT: I'm sorry.

Well it goes back far then expected. If this experiment went back long ago then maybe the guy right teleporting is who came up with the idea. This maybe one of those dark secret organizations that go back decades. It looks like they were trying to create something

like immortality life since we mostly think of mortality, religion, and power when it comes across us. We saw a preview of what may have gone down in Alcatraz. This may go deeper then group 935 or the other groups. Someone had to provoke the idea long before but the question is who an how did he know. That is why I think the guy teleported gave the idea an leaded a organization for this one soul propose. Then 21 years later there he is standing in the dark in the left of the picture.

I believe he means main puppet master is pulling the strings once more. Who or what is controlling the main reason to why richtofen gain power,the experiment 115 came to co-exist, and who knew this will happen.

That's why I think the nacht der toten image I posted shows a men teleporting form a different time an making such event come true.

I believe he means main puppet master is pulling the strings once more. Who or what is controlling the main reason to why richtofen gain power,the experiment 115 came to co-exist, and who knew this will happen.

That's why I think the nacht der toten image I posted shows a men teleporting form a different time an making such event come true.

Well, my thought process for this is this.

Richtofen=Illuminati Member. Illuminati=Deal with Devil. Deal with Devil=Power, and Your Power=Devil's Power.

With this demonic creature we saw in the trailer, maybe we'll see if demons come into play here.

Well, my thought process for this is this.

Richtofen=Illuminati Member. Illuminati=Deal with Devil. Deal with Devil=Power, and Your Power=Devil's Power.

With this demonic creature we saw in the trailer, maybe we'll see if demons come into play here.

True that Illuminati's practice witchcraft an demonic actions.

I believe this to be the work of a demon. As we have seen from the trailer, there are lots of creepy things hiding on Alcatraz, such as a fiery demon, an underground room full of corpses and LOTS of skulls and candles, plus writing on the walls. I think the Warden was a demon summoner and summoned the demon who controlled the zombies. He then went mad, writing spells on the walls, drawing symbol of demonic origin, and all that good stuff.

Demonic Being controls the zombies