chicom mobility?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does the chicom pack a punched have a better mobility over all guns or is that just the smg of choice for some people? i see some good players use that and i was wondering if there was a reason for it.

I actually think there is. I think it's tied with the Ballistic Knife.

Yeah but doesn't need to be pack-a-punched. Generally Chicom is better choice than Ballistic because you can use it during insta kill.

does the chicom pack a punched have a better mobility over all guns or is that just the smg of choice for some people? i see some good players use that and i was wondering if there was a reason for it.

I actually think there is. I think it's tied with the Ballistic Knife.

I feel it's faster than the Ballistic Knife. At least, it feels faster. I think the running speed is at least 120%.

But yeah, most good players go with the Chicom because you run insanely fast with it.

I've never been mad at getting a chicom: I prefer weapons I can run with: Galil, Balistics knife, ray gun... A lot more then a heavy RPD or hammer, The chicom does infact have superior mobility to most guns... Not the STRONGEST weapon but great for points!, a lot better then that damn pelit gun SMP I think it's called... The only thing THAT guns good for is when you need points more then what a m1911 can give you..,

To the OP - pre patch the chicom was the choice for a lot of people due to it being the joint quickest running weapon in the game. When chaining this made some difference, however I always preferred the sallies myself due to just having used them so much.

Post patch you need the liquid gun out at all times, so you don't need the insanely fast running speed. I still go for the sallies, as on insta kill they are lethal but would also maybe have the PDW, just for the ammo for insta kill.

The Chicom used to be just as fast as the Ballistic Knifes (110% Mobility) but since the Die Rise patch the Chicom's speed has been noticeably reduced to 105% mobility making it the second fastest gun in the game next to the Ballistic Knifes. People used to prefer the Chicom over Ballistic Knifes because the Ballistic Knifes are not nearly as useful as the Chicom on instakill plus even with a non upgraded chicom you are still able to kill crawlers at round 75+ with less then a clip of ammo to the head making it almost a must have if attempting a high round. Post patch I would reccomend obtaining the Chicom then once you have gotten all four power up drops (assuming one would be insta kill) switch out the Chicom during a mid round trade in (assuming you need to trade in mid round) for the Ballistic Knifes.