~Grinds My Gears: CoD Edition~

I'll make this short but sweet.

This is your opportunity to come out into the open about all the little things that happen in call of duty that thoroughly piss you off, or "grind your gears." for example, here are some of mine.

Note: zombies, multiplayer, and campaign all apply.

I can't stand it when I'm playing zombies with 2 good randoms, then there is that third dummkopf who buys an Olympia in the first room and runs around blasting at your window. You carry that one cancerous little schweinehund until he rage quits, leaving the competent players to continue a game that doesn't count for the score boards. Ugh.

Also hunter killers can die in a hole.

Also people have recently been spamming the following tactic: toss C4 directly at my face and detonate in mid air. That really grinds my gears.

Your turn!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

When your friend comes over and steals your kills while you're trying to run a train with the Sliquifier and haven't shot yet. That, and when you get those nine year olds in multiplayer that try to "team up" with you when you're at the top of the leaderboards. Honestly, whenever a little kid shows up in a window next to me, spraying with an SVU and missing every shot on a guy and I get killed for it, I want to cry.

• 1 month later...

When I'm playing Mob of the Dead, and my dipshit friend pulls the Death Machine out of the box on his first go.

Then, he PaPs it.

AND THEN, he won't move out of a corner, when anyone on the team downs, complaining he's too slow and lacking Jug.

Emp grenades on multiplayer

Not only do they destroy my hard worked for equipment , but on nuketown it's range is almost one whole house. It's so annoying to see a sentry gun you've worked hard for randomly explode. And it messes up sights for about 3 minutes unless you die

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh, I'm glad I found this topic.

*rubs hands*

When people blurt out stupid crap over the mic, such as "OMG I GOT THE RAY GUN!!!" or "OH YES!! I GOT A SWARM!"

When people rage quit because they got downed once.

When you join a lobby mid-game in multiplayer and your automaticly shoved onto the losing team.

When people have penises as emblems.

When people use clan tags like SWAG or YOLO.

Squeakers. They annoy me so much.

When people misspell characters names.

Such examples include:

Richtofen: Ricktophen, Richtofin, Ricktofan.

Takeo: Takio, Tokeo

Samuel: Samuele

Marlton: Marleton

Misty: Missy, Mistie

Al Arlington/Weasel: Weasle, weasele, Arthur

When people glitch so they cannot be killed.

• 3 weeks later...

I hate the turret on tranzit, it should NOT be able to kill teammates in one bullet. And if you go down in front of it if your teammate revives you then you get shot again.

I actually had someone who purposely did that to me once, just so he could get revives towards his rank. He'd down me, then revive, down me, then revive. Happened a good six times before the idiot didn't watch his back and was swipped to death.

What really grinds my gears is how much the Remington is used in Multiplayer. Then, if you're with a One Bone Jones in zombies, he's constantly screaming about how badly he needs to go get the Remington in Mob, or Die Rise, or anything. Then, the dreadful target finder. THEN, the dreadful idiot on the same team who's like "LOL let's put two claymore literraly on top of each other".