To who's who or not to who's who?

Chopper

What's up guys.

To who's who or not to who's who, that is the question. I personally believe you should always who's who, if you are comfortable reviving yourself or understanding how to stay alive long enough to respawn in your original body.

What are your thoughts?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

definitely Who's who, one of the best perks they could've ever implemented and I love it, only problem I have with it atm is that its kind of buggy, when you go down the zombies dont take off after other players they glitch out and run at a wall or something stupid and it screws over your doppelganger by spawning them in the middle of the same crowd of zombies in the same corner that you died in -_-

Great perk, but in my opinion wrong map to bring it in first. I make sure that who's who is the second perk I get after juggernog, but what i've noticed is that the only time I really go down is when I'm in a place of the map I shouldn't be mid round. So when I get to who's who mode the zombies are already patiently waiting in the same general area to analy probe me. I would say who's who works 50% of the time just because of the fact that most of the time I go down it's usually near power and its almost impossible for me to get past the zombies that just downed me.

But thats just me . :roll:

Great perk, but in my opinion wrong map to bring it in first. I make sure that who's who is the second perk I get after juggernog, but what i've noticed is that the only time I really go down is when I'm in a place of the map I shouldn't be mid round. So when I get to who's who mode the zombies are already patiently waiting in the same general area to analy probe me. I would say who's who works 50% of the time just because of the fact that most of the time I go down it's usually near power and its almost impossible for me to get past the zombies that just downed me.

But thats just me . :roll:

+1 worded it better than I could :lol: :mrgreen:

I used it twice so far, i was hoping to hear better stories than mine.

1. Misjumped, fell to my death, ww loaded me in the air, falling to my death (with teammates watching, laughing).

2. Solo. The zombies all died to the annoying death glitch, i got overrun at power, all of them standing around, ww loads me in a corner behind a wall of zombies.

So far, the perk has failed me.

When will they fix the death glitch? Ugh.

It can be VVVERRRY usefull for gaining the shafted acheivement though...

You just gain about 25000 points or so on solo, buy quick revive, it and maybe jugg and speed as well, then just run around the map as your doppleganger and collect the rest of the perks... I beleive, although I haven't tested it yet, when the origional you bleeds out his quick revive will kick in and over run who's who, reviving him and killing the doppelgänger, you now have all perks bought and can gain bragging rights...

If you survive 45 seconds and don't revive yourself, you respawn where you went down minus quick revive and who's who. Once you know the different spawn spots in relation to where you go down you can make a decision on whether to even attempt it. It is pretty easy to survive once you know these spots, especially on the higher rounds when you can spawn them all somewhere, such as a new location, and then slowly move forward.