Ruined Forever </3

THIS GAME SUCKS

Sorry but it's true they ruined zombies and call of duty for ever nothing makes sense I'll list the pro's and con's

Pro's

They kept some things original about zombies

new guns are exciting and innovative fire bullets

maps are a breath of fresh stale air

Cons

assault rifle's suck in zombies i used to like them in black ops Galil anyone ?

no exclusive wonder weapon jet turbine does not use 115 and it sucks not a wonder weapon

New characters are boring

It's too easy where's the challenge ? not being able to see shit ?

the war machine i love having to eat my own rebounding grenades

Easter eggs are boring

hardened edition was a rip off should have come with the black ops maps

Richthofen is neither intimidating or good as a demonic announcer

survival maps are boring

grief maps are pointless i could easily screw another player in non grief maps with way more satisfaction

guns are boring and look the same make them have a apocalyptic look

bring back classic zombies game play and maps like kino you know a non box version of survival

hell hounds are useless they don't even attack bring back waw hellhounds and hell hounds spawning with zombies

maps have no cool gimmicks

no radios

So overall this has been the biggest disappointment ever better luck in 2015 treyarch.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess you can't please everyone. However don't state it like its fact. Majority of people like it, but I respect your opinion. Just note that the game has only been out 2 months, you only have access to two maps (one of you don't have Nuketown), because DLC hasn't even been dropped.

Cons

no exclusive wonder weapon jet turbine does not use 115 and it sucks not a wonder weapon

Easter eggs are boring

survival maps are boring

grief maps are pointless i could easily screw another player in non grief maps with way more satisfaction

bring back classic zombies game play and maps like kino you know a non box version of survival

hell hounds are useless they don't even attack bring back waw hellhounds and hell hounds spawning with zombies

1. It's not like you don't have access to the Galil anyway. I quite like the MTAR (I call it the new Commando) you always have the FAL as well which seems stronger since Black Ops.

2. True, while its not a true Wonder Weapon, it still has the qualities of one. If your really taxing on it, consider the Ray Gun the WW of Green Run and Nuketown, like it was in Nacht der Untoten and Verruckt.

3. Give them a chance. You've only had one map with them. The same thing was said in Shi No Numa, just because of how one sided and stereotypical they were. Now look at them!

4. You could use those 'sucky' Assualt Rifles for a challenge? Don't forget Custom options.

5. Which is why you should learn to use it properly. Using the riochett to your advantage.

6. There's only one Easter egg, so you can't really judge it. There could've been smaller eggs like in Der Riese though.

7. Agree it was a ripoff, but no on the Black Ops maps. I can just play the old games if I want them. Not to mention I'm not spending $75+ on getting Verruckt a third time.

8. I think that's more nostalgia than anything. I quite like what Richtofen says in Grief. It's chilling for me. Not to mention you've only had him for a map, and half of two maps, so really two maps altogether.

9. Agreed. Just a carbon copy from the respective Tranzit, with no unique EE, music, dialogue or character personality.

10. That's not the point. Your goal in Survival is to last with just 4 players. With Grief, that concept still applies, except it's 8 players, and ultimately only one team can win. It's my latest obsession in this game.

11. Would that excuse their "suckiness" though? They have had that same look all the time.

12. Tranzit mode is essentially Survival now, on a much larger scale. You still have Nuketown though, or you could go back to Black Ops?

13. Hellhounds attack fine for me when I apply them in Custom.

14. True to some degree. The fog was cool at first, now just overkill. Bus is a nice gimmick though.

15. You can still find hidden audio around the map though, like the TV in Farm.

I'm honestly not having a go at you. I'm just stating what I think to your points. And I think a lot of this could be resolved if you did challenges. Not to mention you can always the old game for those old needs if you have to.

• Administrators

Rissoles makes extremely valid points. I understand that you are dissatisfied with Black Ops II at the moment, but you must realize that it is still in its infant stage. There will be so much more coming along in the future with new DLCs and such. I feel that people have gotten so used to Black Ops, that it's very hard to transition from so much greatness to a whole, new setting and feel.

more pros:

-wall weapons (particularly MP5K) seem to be more beast in this game

-Double Tap 2.0 and Tombstone are implemented,

- Galvaknuckles

-Fridge to store a gun for another game for whatever reason

- A bank to store a bunch of points in for another game or any time you need it with the added ability of sharing points.

- Kick ass song

-(glitch but ill count it) 8 player lobbies.

I feel they should have put a wall gun in Town.

On another note, the thing that makes me just not like Green Run a lot is that they touted it was the "largest map in zombies history." I guess they didn't technically lie, but how much of that is actually playable? It's a ton of small maps thrown into one large map. You can't play the whole map so you end up with a bunch of easier to run Nachts and some other annoying things. Denizens and fog are just annoying.

I'll be the one to say it since not many people will nowadays. I understand where the Devs are coming from, wanting to create new challenges and difficulties on every map. But we have got to start determining what's a challenge and what is just annoying. The fog is fine. The denizens on the other hand, are just plain annoying. There's no point for them. There's not even an explanation of what they are. At one point, Treyarch has to get back to the basics of zombies and stop adding in cute little things that are fun for one play through but annoying the rest.

Let's get back to the basics. What happened to dogs? Why can't we do like in Der Riese where there was a dog round, but it also had dogs coming mid round?

Devs, if you read this, I just want you to hear this. I understand the challenges to present new challenges and keep zombies fresh and make maps different other than just aesthetics. Please just consider if the implementation of what you're doing is actually fun. I remember Jimmy saying that you always consider if something is fun before implementing it. Were denizens ever fun? The first time it scared me because I wasn't expecting it. After that, I hated them and they're just an annoyance. Just consider the fun quality as well.

I do find it a little ironic that OP dislikes that there's not a true WW but then says that the game is too easy.

I mean a true WW would make the game even easier.

Also if we look back at blops 1, every new map with the exception of Five and Shang were quite easy. Kino, Ascension, COTD, and Moon all were easy maps.

Now while the TranZit gamemode has now been broken open for solo by the jet gun strategy, all the maps still represent a challenge especially so on co-op.

I feel they should have put a wall gun in Town.

On another note, the thing that makes me just not like Green Run a lot is that they touted it was the "largest map in zombies history." I guess they didn't technically lie, but how much of that is actually playable? It's a ton of small maps thrown into one large map. You can't play the whole map so you end up with a bunch of easier to run Nachts and some other annoying things. Denizens and fog are just annoying.

I'll be the one to say it since not many people will nowadays. I understand where the Devs are coming from, wanting to create new challenges and difficulties on every map. But we have got to start determining what's a challenge and what is just annoying. The fog is fine. The denizens on the other hand, are just plain annoying. There's no point for them. There's not even an explanation of what they are. At one point, Treyarch has to get back to the basics of zombies and stop adding in cute little things that are fun for one play through but annoying the rest.

Let's get back to the basics. What happened to dogs? Why can't we do like in Der Riese where there was a dog round, but it also had dogs coming mid round?

Devs, if you read this, I just want you to hear this. I understand the challenges to present new challenges and keep zombies fresh and make maps different other than just aesthetics. Please just consider if the implementation of what you're doing is actually fun. I remember Jimmy saying that you always consider if something is fun before implementing it. Were denizens ever fun? The first time it scared me because I wasn't expecting it. After that, I hated them and they're just an annoyance. Just consider the fun quality as well.

I agree and disagree with this. First the dogs. I didn't find dog rounds anything special. Easy to manipulate them or hold down in a corner and kill them. In essence they would fall into that class of cool first time through but fairly annoying after that. Adding them into the normal round like Der riese, I like. Mixes it up a bit.

Secondly I run hordes in the fog all the time. I don't even really notice the Denizens any more. The only thing that really annoys me about them is the repetitive screeching. Other than that, when you're mowing down a horde and one jumps at you it gets shot down with the rest of the zombies. In my opinion they aren't annoying, more useless than anything. You should get money for killing them, and the little hover thing they do is silly. They are also fairly glitchy.

The above point lends to my opinion on the size of Tranzit. I agree that combining the main safe areas that people are comfortable with would add up to a decent size map but not as big as they claim. However, If you master running in the fog and get to the point where the creatures don't annoy you.. challenge yourself to run in an uncomfortable spot then you raise the bar for what is considered "fun" for yourself.

I know people with full banks who still run the tunnel every game. Why? Take a risk.. partner up with a buddy (to be able to revive) and challenge yourself to run your hordes in areas one wouldn't normally run. I run in many different areas around the cornfields fog or not it doesn't matter. The fog leaving tunnel heading to diner is a fun place to run. It's huge and you have plenty of time to punch the denizens down while hording. Another fun place to run in the fog is leaving the bus depot heading towards town. Raise the bar, make it fun.

I guess to sum up my point... after so many maps and how long we've been playing this game now, our skill level as a whole has been raised considerably. I don't think they could come up with something in design that would be so challenging that we couldn't break down, analyse, and dominate eventually.

One more quick point is the DLC topic. I bought Blops2 knowing there would be add ons. I realize this makes this a pretty expensive game however, me personally its the only game I play. I'm cool with this. I feel that the vanilla game they have released has setup an outstanding base for everything to be built on moving forward. I hold out trust and hope that by the end of the last DLC I will be able to look back at the time spent, the fun I've had, and the challenges I overcame throughout it all and say "that was worth it."

I could be wrong but these are my opinions.

• Administrators

Although personally I'm loving the Black Ops II zombie maps so far, I hate when people say things like this. "The DLC hasn't even come out yet, of course the maps are gonna suck." Nononono, you guys are seeing it wrong. I'm not one to be against DLC and the future of gaming, but Activision has seriously got you brainwashed. It's NOT okay for the original game to suck and for the DLC to be good.. it's not good to think that. You know what I mean? what happened to the vanilla game being good enough to not require DLC? but nonetheless I like the vanilla game so I have nothing to complain about, but anyone who doesn't like it? you have the right to be mad.. you spent 60 bucks on it; do you really wanna buy a game only for the future DLC?

Don't get me wrong - I love Black Ops II at the moment. I'm not saying that the quality of the game is resonating at a low level until DLCs come along. I only try to see from where the OP is seeing things and attemp to justify the game itself. Of course it can survive without them. The only thin you have to consider is that we've gotten used to DLCs making the game better because of one thing: map and storyline.

Just because a DLC rolls in doesn't mean that it will be at a better advantage that the older maps. I mean, look at World at War and Black Ops: there is always one or two maps that are most preferred than the map that is included with the game upon launch. Also, the storyline advances in DLCs as well, so it's definitely not a waste of $60. I'm not forming a position against you; I'm only defending the capabilities of DLC. The game is already great, but it's obvious there's room for potential for those future maps to impress us even more.

What we face here is the common problem of a sequel. You have seen "zombies". Now the sequel comes, and it is again "zombies", so it's boring and crap. The creators try to work with new elements, like new mechanics. But they are not equal the old mechanics, so they are shit. I mean I would say about AR's, that Galil=Galil, M27=Commando, and the rest of the AR's is anyway crap, but although we have the same situation as in BO1, it is different, therefore shit.

Let me give you an example. I played BO1 before WaW. And guess what, I think WaW is shit, I think the Wunderwaffe DG is shit. After seeing a Thundergun, a Shrink Ray, a Zap Gun, a Wunderwaffe can't impress me. But people that played WaW first think it's great, even rating it to the most favorite gun over and over again on this board.

We need to mention, that we compare a 4 DLC game to a 0 DLC game.

In the end, a sequel is always failing. Rare exceptions (Terminator 2 talking about movies) confirm this rule, but BO2 is not one of those.

Overall, I enjoy and like BO2 zombies. They did a great job. The compromise between new elements and old classics is done great.

Last but not least, people always see the negative stuff. Anyone ever did a compliment about the solo leaderboard, which was asked for 100 times in the suggestion thread??

This ultimately comes down to a matter of personal opinion, but to an extent, OP kinda has a point. There was (and still is) a general essence of "Meh" floating around the forums. I think most of us still just don't know how to feel about all the changes and addtions made just from Moon to Tranzit. We pretty much ran into a thick wall of changes from what we were used to. It almost doesn't even feel like the same game. That "umph" of excitement that hit us when Blops first hit isn't nearly as intense this season so far.

THIS GAME SUCKS

Sorry but it's true they ruined zombies and call of duty for ever nothing makes sense I'll list the pro's and con's

Pro's

They kept some things original about zombies

new guns are exciting and innovative fire bullets

maps are a breath of fresh stale air

Cons

Not really, I can use them and get to round 20 before getting disconnected...

It does suck... That's the point of the gun! :lol: but it is bad... And time consuming to build... Just don't use it, the sheild does plent of damage it's self...

I will give you russman and misty bore the hell out of me... But Samule I find quite interesting, and marelton reminds me too much of myself.. Only even more nerdy..l

Hold your toung! Tranzit is anything but easy! Or maybe that because I can never hold a connection... Idk... Anyways thats how it's been forever! Running circles until you see fit to die... Or mess up...

I suppose you'd want the china lake back?

Easter eggs are boring

Meh... It is... Needs more trayarch magic!

I agree.. I didn't buy it because I KNEW nuketown would be Released for everyone else sooner or later, and as for black ops maps.., it would be kinda unprofitable to implimant them into the game... And would take away from production of other maps!

Would you rather it be maxis?

survival maps are boring

I agree... Too small, and tranzit is too covered in fog... If there isn't any fog in die rise, it should be epic as I don't know what!

I hate greif as well... If you get disconnected you automatically lose and that brings down your rank! :evil:

Guns wouldn't change in a real mass-end of the world...

Non-profitable and distracting from new maps...

Chill bra, it's only the first map, not even a dlc is out yet we don't know what's in store!

Chill bra, it's only the first map, not even a dlc is out yet we don't know what's in store!

no radios

That should be the case instead if a stupid TV...

So overall this has been the biggest disappointment ever better luck in 2015 treyarch.

If they make a zombies in 2015 :o:(

And it's not a TOTAL disappointment... They did switch over to the multiplayer engine, meaning everything is about 20 times slower in production... Now they have the technology, and production can be improved 10-fold!