Rainforest Cafe + Town man Holes Part 2

optimus555

Just noticed this.

Go in game. Get to the town, and look for the man hole that is infront of the BANK. (straight behind the truck that smashed into the window)

Take a look at that man hole from behind, facing towards the church. Watch the light bounce off the road around it.

If you look close and have the right angle, the light creates a square outline around the manhole. It's completely bizarre, if I had to guess, that manhole is the one that the Rainforest cafe sign is referring to. It looks as if it can open up? Like you can interact with this man hole in some way. Take a look at the square around it...that is not normal.

Remember you need the right angle to have the sun bouncing off it just right to see the outline... wow.

Maybe there is a way to permanently access the pack a punch room. Or something entirely different like a secret room.

Perhaps you have to jet gun the man hole? Or go down and "now die" like it says on the Rainforest cafe bricks and tombstone on it or a combination of man holes?

I think this is the next step people. NO SMALL MINDED 12-18 year olds posting about how the EE is over... smart people only.... please.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we're the same age dude. that's sort of dissapointing though because its pretty obvious there's more to tranzit lol. COS device on the church sign? What about the Rainforest cafe sign and Diner mentioning "now dine" and picture of the man hole on the cafe sign? And now i discovered what looks to be like a boundary in the graphic design for some sort of event

when you get older you realize nothing is by accident and everything is by design. i mean come on

ill check this out! explain more on the "now die" written at the cafe. ive never seen that.

its in the brick work, etched in. right underneath the sign :P

we're the same age dude. that's sort of dissapointing though because its pretty obvious there's more to tranzit lol. COS device on the church sign? What about the Rainforest cafe sign and Diner mentioning "now dine" and picture of the man hole on the cafe sign? And now i discovered what looks to be like a boundary in the graphic design for some sort of event

better check yo first rainforest post, i explained why i dont think its more to it already. you gotta set the game down for a bit and THINK about it...not even tryna bicker with you bro. just tired of all the theories turnin up dead ends :(

whats your deal 420, he clearly made another thread cause u were trolling his last one. you dont know theres nothing left that hasnt been found yet, just like we dont know theres more. seriously tho take that negativity to another thread. or better yet start your own.

• Administrators

I should lock this thread. Everything you posted should have been posted in your other thread, there was by no means any reason post a part 2. I will let this one slide, but anymore topics from you about this will be locked. Just a warning.

Now, to contribute to this thread, could this quote be about the man holes or what the heck is it referring to?

"Darkened hole in a cliff, just ahead." - Bus Driver on Green Run

Only thing about it, is the pack a punch room is right below that manhole.. So I don't know how it could lead anywhere.

I dont believe it is right below it. I may be wrong but it seems to be overtop what would be the "window area" in the PaP room. Which means there may be a way inside the window room when you go inside and turn left. Or it may just be permanently opened and an alternate entrance to PaP.

Tac - thanks man. that quote does seem suspicious, because the only cliffs in the game are on the road in the fog and there's a barrier that won't allow you to go down there. But everything is a hint. Nothing is to be set aside because were dealing with 3arch

PAP runs down the street the bus comes in on, where you are talking about, and turns left at the big central lava pit towards the tower. If you stand up top on the street, you can hear people below when they're in the PAP, plus it's physically there if you map it out.

The man hole is infront of where the bus comes, right behind the truck. If it did open up there's a chance you would land down in the window room. The only way to tell for certain is to glitch into the map and check out exactly where it goes down

Hey! I'm 14 and i believe there's more the EE! Don't judge all teenagers just cuz of a few close minded kids..

I actually looked at all the man holes. This seems plausible. But i gotta say i disagree with the whole Tombstone Down theory etc, cuz sacrificing perks has never been a step before and i don't think they'd include it even in a map as innovative as Green Run.

I still revert back to my thinking the Jet Gun has something to do with the next step. I don't see how you could open the man hole with the Jet Gun alone. Maybe you'd need to do something else aswell,but what?... EMP Nades? Buildables? Lights/Orbs?

Alright richtofen, Explain this: https://twitter.com/_rez_/status/276909934325669888

Re-read what was asked...

"is there more to the easteregg after the tower of babble achivement? perhaps a 2nd bus or in game reward?"

There IS an in game reward, perk drop, for completing Maxis Easter Egg. So the correct answer to one of the questions is "yes."

People saying there's more to the EE are like those claiming bigfoot exists. Fuzzy details, grainy or lack of pictures/videos, but how DARE you say he doesn't exist? EE is over... and I'm 28... :roll:

I think the Big foot analogy was a bit outta context but i get your point. When you say the EE is over, I'm assuming you mean the Tranzit EE is over. Because the general EE is most definitely not over.

I wasn't aware of the Perk Drop for completing Maxis' side. Can anyone Cross-Confirm that? And isn't the power off? Making the Perk worthless? But besides that, is it just one drop? If so, that's a SHIT reward for doing the EE, remember CoTD,Shangri la and Moon? Perma-Perks and 90 second Death Machines. If that indeed is the reward, you gotta agree it's unsatisfying.

Besides, He asked 3 questions, Rez either answered 1/3, 2/3 or the whole question. Which? Only Treyarch know.

Alright richtofen, Explain this: https://twitter.com/_rez_/status/276909934325669888

More ironically, that's pretty much the ONLY evidence anyone presents as "proof" of more to the EE. Ever wonder why he answered THAT particular message? Not the millions of other "Is the EE done?" comments? Perhaps that's one of the only comments he COULD say yes to...

Plus, just look at Jimmy's Tweet: "I always think i know what I want till i get it." People THINK they want to know the answer to "is the EE over," but in reality, that's what keeps us playing the game, NOT KNOWING. Jimmy can't just come out and say "No, the EE's over." That would be terrible for business, ya know, getting us playing COD...

The games been out for months now... Not trying to be a downer, but come on people...

I stand by my bigfoot analogy ha ha. Until someone comes forward with ACTUAL, LEGITIMATE proof of more to the EE, there's really no reason to think there's more...

I was talking about the current tranzit EE being done. I agree there will be more with DLC.

It's a perk drop, not a perk, aka Instakill or Max Ammo, so power doesn't matter. And whether you like the in game reward or not is irrelevant. There IS an in game reward, and that's why the comment got a "yes."

I'm not accepting an insta kill for getting a fucking electro zombie up a spire and using turbines etc. That sucks. That in game reward is for one side so it's not a definite yes cuz it depends on what side you're trying. Is there a reward for richtofen's?

Also, if you were there for Ascension, there were the radios of the scientist. People could only find 5 for ages until Syndicate went back later after everyone gave up and found the 6th one. Some things take a while to find..

People on this forum need help with ADD.

The post is about manholes in town and the rainforest cafe. Please keep ON TOPIC.

I myself do not think that these manholes could contribute to much alone. However, I do think that they're important to the EE. Try bringing Denizens to open manholes or something, maybe they can interact with them.

People on this forum need help with ADD.

The post is about manholes in town and the rainforest cafe. Please keep ON TOPIC.

I myself do not think that these manholes could contribute to much alone. However, I do think that they're important to the EE. Try bringing Denizens to open manholes or something, maybe they can interact with them.

Perhaps we need to find a way to turn the stoplights green.

I'll do it for you Richtofen.

"or in game reward?"

He was most likely saying "Yes." to that. Since there is an in game reward for completing the Easter Egg.

But if the Easter Egg was not over then the next step would of been found. I don't think any Easter Egg in Zombies has taken this long to be completed (Obviously) and i think that Treyarch would of secretly leaked us the next step after a little bit, i don't think that they want to release a new map pack when we haven't even finished this Easter Egg.

You've got a month though and if there is another step to the Tower of Babble i'll buy a hat and then eat it.