I'm calling bullsh*t

mmm chocolate

Considering how much we had to do so far, 2 different sides of the ee...and this is only the first glimpse of tranzit, I think we've done all that we have been given. Why would they make the first part of zombies super long and drawn out? They wouldn't. All of the things we are seeing, swirling orbs, beams, ....i believe its all just to keep us interested and guessing.

Treyarch's vague tweets? They've obviously sat around a board room and agreed to replying in the most basic and blunt way possible, while picking apart everyone elses words.

I'll be amazed if there is any more to this.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but i feel like he's just trying to mimic treyarchs tweets.

eh still ideas I haven't seen fully tried. What does it hurt trying the jet gun on other people, and looking for rooms where the emp might have some effect.

Also piss the bus driver off and try things....oh yeah emp that sob.

If he's trolling then so be it...some parts do sound absolutely false...

[tab][/tab]As I was skimming through CoDz over the last 30 minutes or so, I've noticed a disturbing trend in posts, there appear to be a lot of overly hostile reactions towards some new speculation on EE steps. Regardless of if he/she is correct or not please avoid insults, name calling, or any other form of harassment in your responses to him/her, or who ever may be posting the next batch of "steps". I will give out warnings, and eventually bans for poor behavior, or rude/insulting comments. The trick is to ignore things that you cannot formulate at least a neutral response on. Every time you comment, you're just bumping those posts back into the light. It's a nasty domino effect. So please,

Be nice my fellow CoDZ members.

Thanks for listening.

If you have any comments you wish to relay to me about this post, please send it in a PM. No need to move this more off topic than I already did.

The bus driver's eyes must be red.... That's all I can say now. We have a multitude of unknown secrets ready to release on YouTube, look out for the video coming soon.

P.S.

Try using the JetGun on "other people" and EMP Grenades in a "certain room".

Troll or not, timing an EMP toss with making the bus drivers eyes turn red is a good idea..

The bus driver's eyes must be red.... That's all I can say now. We have a multitude of unknown secrets ready to release on YouTube, look out for the video coming soon.

P.S.

Troll or not, timing an EMP toss with making the bus drivers eyes turn red is a good idea..

I think someone here said they tried that and nothing happend

P.S.

I think someone here said they tried that and nothing happend

ive tried it twice...same result as if his eyes werent red.

Considering how much we had to do so far, 2 different sides of the ee...and this is only the first glimpse of tranzit, I think we've done all that we have been given. Why would they make the first part of zombies super long and drawn out? They wouldn't. All of the things we are seeing, swirling orbs, beams, ....i believe its all just to keep us interested and guessing.

Treyarch's vague tweets? They've obviously sat around a board room and agreed to replying in the most basic and blunt way possible, while picking apart everyone elses words.

I'll be amazed if there is any more to this.

Agreed. The odds of there being more to TranZit is the same as there being more to Kino der Toten.