User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Forum Menu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Sign in to follow this  
teh shrew

Anybody have gold?

Donor

I have a gold Combat Knife.

:lol:

So far I have two guns with gold,The R870 MCS and the KSG, I am trying to get diamond for the shotguns :D

Diamond?

If u get all guns in that section gold you unlock diomand.... All shotguns gold = diomand

Donor

I'm fairly close with the MP7, I think I'm going to aim for Diamond SMGs and a Diamond Combat Knife.

Tly

Can you get a diamond-encrusted combat/ballistic knife?

I belive so, but honestly it doesn't look that great it lks like somebody bedazzled it. Would of looked better if it was like clear like a diomand

Tly
Can you get a diamond-encrusted combat/ballistic knife?

I belive so, but honestly it doesn't look that great it lks like somebody bedazzled it. Would of looked better if it was like clear like a diomand

So in other words keep it at gold and don't bother.

Donor

How do you get the diamond Combat Knife? Is it classified as a special weapon?

Donor

How do you get the diamond Combat Knife? Is it classified as a special weapon?

Heh... You have to Gold EVERY weapon.

Primary, Secondary, AND the Combat Knife.

Good luck.

;)

so far just the SWAT Assault rifle and the M8a1 or whatever the 4 round burst AR. loved how they did the camos this time around, very cool

Donor

Heh... You have to Gold EVERY weapon.

Primary, Secondary, AND the Combat Knife.

Good luck.

;)

Yup... Nope!

Who in their right mind would attempt that?

I have a gold MP7, trying to get diamond SMG's, I've always loved them, except for in BO1, I didn't really like the SMG's.

Yeah now I have 4 gold SMG's - MP7, Chicom CQB (was a bitch), PDW, and the Vector.

After I get the other two gold and play around with the diamond guns a while, I'm going to work on diamond pistols :twisted:

Golden Combat knife.

Golden Riot Shield

lol, yeah I'm that guy...

:lol:

If I saw someone comming at me with a golden riot shield I would run away from him.

Got diamond shotguns for a few weeks now.

At the moment I'm working on diamond Pistols & LMG's.

Got the B23R gold, MK48 and KAP-40 almost.

KSG (shotgun) is the hardest so far.