Nuketown 2025: Where past tense is future perfect

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK. From what I can pick out, the bus is in the same place. Same bus. The display model car we see just beyond the bus is the car by B Domination, the Green house is to our left and the yellow house is to our right. As far as I can see, the garages with the red door has been replaced with further road and railings. This looks promising. This looks like a complete re-imagining of the map. I'm excited, very, very excited :)

It Seems aesthetically the map is quite different. However the layout looks very very similar.

For example, if this image was from the perspective of the player, they are standing near the front door and garage of one of the houses (the one closest to the bus) and facing the blocked off street area. Even the destroyed armored car is there, but replaced with a fancier 60's car as a visual model. See?

Can't wait to get spawned on in this flashy new/old map. But in all seriousness, Nuketown was ok, but I was not a huge fan of it in the first Black Ops so not really all that excited about it in Blops 2. I would have much rather seen Summit return or Firing Range.

Do second floor window campers still exist in the future?

• 2 weeks later...