A theory about the start of TranZit.

Shooter

Just a small theory I got for you guys tonight about the start of the TranZit mode for Zombies. This is what got me wondering...

"You're not gonna survive Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 Zombies without a little help from the Bus, and you won't find it online unless you know the latest Bus schedule."

This is what got me thinking. If we have to "find it online", it's gotta mean we start outside of the bus. And that got me thinking more. Considering this is a new game mode and Zombies' Story Mode, I don't think we'll start as we normally would in past games, with the group together.

I've got a suspicion when we first start in Tranzit, you will be seperated completely from your teammates in a small part of the world. Soon you guys find each other and then find the bus to start the journey. I just think that'd be an awesome start to the game mode, and would be something new and fresh. I mean how cool would it be to start to a whole bunch of zombies all around you and no teammates by your side. All you can do is run.

And then when you finally find another person it would be one of those "Hell yeah! Let's GO!" moments. You guys could still communicate via headsets, but it would be a frantic and andrenaline filled start to say the least.

What do you guys think? Would that be cool or what? 8-)

Shooter

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds pluasible and pretty cool. Maybe the chick from the poster would start at the farm. It would make sense because she kind of looks like a chick from the country, I don't know where anyone else would start though since we don't have real good pics of them. Yeah I could go for a start like that. Maybe there will be little cut scenes when they each meet up. Could be pretty epic.

I got to say, That does sound awesome! But I dont think treyarch is going to do that. I think you will either spawn in the bus or spawn at the bus stop and kill zombies while waiting for the bus to pick you up.

Well now I'm 99% sure we won't actually be starting inside the bus. We wouldn't have to find it if we start inside of it. Starting at the bus terminal or bus stop is definitely a possibility though, but I see that more as the bus finding you rather than you finding the bus.

I could see the bus being on a timed schedule, making specific stops at the terminal and other bus stops. Sort of tieing into your second idea. This might also explain Treyarch teasing at knowing the bus schedule.

That sounds pluasible and pretty cool. Maybe the chick from the poster would start at the farm. It would make sense because she kind of looks like a chick from the country, I don't know where anyone else would start though since we don't have real good pics of them. Yeah I could go for a start like that. Maybe there will be little cut scenes when they each meet up. Could be pretty epic.

In my head I see it as them being a bit closer than that. I was picturing them being within a couple blocks of each other in a small town area, perhaps centering around the bus terminal. Anything's a possibility with this new mode. And I could see it working really well.

We're unaware of how the matchmaking will work on TranZit, but with the MP engine now being used, I see it as a possibility players will be able to join mid game (kinda like Dead Island). I wouldn't discredit it as an option. It would actually work quite well with the open world map and a solo start separated from the team would be well suited to this. Sorry, I'm Just rambling off ideas here.

Anywho, I see us starting in the general vicinity of each other. I just think it'd be a really cool and unique start.

This is my idea for how we will spawn.

We will spawn outside the bus station. This area is our revamped NML. Zombies spawn infinitely, and you must hold down until the bus arrives (similarly to how you wait for the teleporter to open). Then you can get on the bus and continue to the rest of the map (as this area is undoubtedly tiny) OR hold down and accumulate points until you must move on. I bet the bus will take longer to show up than the tele takes to open. All of the shots of the bus in the preview and the beginning of the trailer seem to show it as being empty of human occupants. This is because it is shown BEFORE the bus is accessible.

TL;DR: Bus station is like NML; must wait for the bus to arrive; can stay and get points or move on to rest of map via bus.

You won't find it online unless you know the bus schedule. Sounds more like a GKNova thing than a hint toward spawn.

I wonder if the bus scedual is some kind of gk-nova6 type thing... Where we're, for instance, soposed to find a web sight address or something scribbled in the side of a bus scedual in the trailer... That would take you to a secret zombies website or something...

I don't really see how this could related to GKNova6. Any sort of GK transmission is going to be much more crpytic than this. Here's an example: viewtopic.php?f=115&t=24321

It seems like they're just going to be offering a sneak peak at what exactly we can do with the bus ("We'll be covering the TranZit-touring transport").

I seriously doubt there is some sort of GKNova6 viral beginning with this.

This is my idea for how we will spawn.

We will spawn outside the bus station. This area is our revamped NML. Zombies spawn infinitely, and you must hold down until the bus arrives (similarly to how you wait for the teleporter to open). Then you can get on the bus and continue to the rest of the map (as this area is undoubtedly tiny) OR hold down and accumulate points until you must move on. I bet the bus will take longer to show up than the tele takes to open. All of the shots of the bus in the preview and the beginning of the trailer seem to show it as being empty of human occupants. This is because it is shown BEFORE the bus is accessible.

TL;DR: Bus station is like NML; must wait for the bus to arrive; can stay and get points or move on to rest of map via bus.

That's another possible idea, but I doubt it will work in this manner. As we know, TranZit is going to be an open world layout, with no loading screens or individual areas. I don't think we'll be confined to any specific location at any time waiting for the bus (or teleporter like we would in previous maps). I think TranZit is going to function much differently than the zombie mode we're all used to (Survival).

While I've agreed that the bus may be driving around on it's own on a specific path and schedule when we start, I doubt we'll be required to wait for it like we would with the teleporter in NML. It wouldn't be suiting at all to the play style of an open world environment.

I think you both are correct. I believe we will spawn at the bus stop, but much more spread out than normal. For all we know the bus stop is a giant map in itself. I doubt there will be buyable doors that end up uniting us, but it could end up like Verruckt in the since that POWER WILL UNITE YOU

Again I'd like to reaffirm there is no "maps" within the world of TranZit. The world IS our map in TranZit. Areas like the farm and bus terminal are just areas of this huge world.

I can see us spawning in the part of the world that is located near the bus terminal, and we must find the bus or wait for it to arrive at the station. It's also possible that the bus is inside a garage within the terminal itself, and we must explore the building to unlock it. But either way, I don't see us being required to wait for the bus at any point.

You're not gonna survive Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 Zombies without a little help from the Bus, and you won't find it online unless you know the latest Bus schedule. Follow the feeds below for the latest intel from the Zombie Bus. You never know where, or when, the next drop might arrive.

Without a little help from the bus, we won't survive. Okay, fair enough.

"You won't find it online unless you know the latest Bus schedule." This sounds like it's saying that we won't be able to find the giveaways online unless we know the times that they're going up. Why would they mention online if they were talking about spawning in Zombies? They wouldn't. It sounds like a giveaway. I say GKNova6 in the sense that we have to go find websites or something to get secret information that will only be up for so long.

I just don't see how that is talking about a spawn. Seems more like wording for their zombie deal this week.

You're not gonna survive Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 Zombies without a little help from the Bus, and you won't find it online unless you know the latest Bus schedule. Follow the feeds below for the latest intel from the Zombie Bus. You never know where, or when, the next drop might arrive.

Without a little help from the bus, we won't survive. Okay, fair enough.

"You won't find it online unless you know the latest Bus schedule." This sounds like it's saying that we won't be able to find the giveaways online unless we know the times that they're going up. Why would they mention online if they were talking about spawning in Zombies? They wouldn't. It sounds like a giveaway. I say GKNova6 in the sense that we have to go find websites or something to get secret information that will only be up for so long.

I just don't see how that is talking about a spawn. Seems more like wording for their zombie deal this week.

Ugh, just no.

That makes absolutely no sense at all. That's not how cryptic messages work, especially with the GkNova type virally Treyarch is known for. I gave you an example of what a GKNova transmission would look like. Did you even bother to click the link I provided? Hell, just click on the GKNova6 subforum in the Treyarch section here on CoDz. That will give you an idea of what these messages look like.

I'm trying to understand your reason, but I can't make any sense of it. People need to realize not every single thing Treyarch says or does has some alternate secret meaning. The worse mistake you can make is thinking that EVERYTHING has a meaning. It's simply not true.

And the article is not referring to us having a different spawn. The article refers to how we will start outside of the bus. I just made a possible connection to the possibility of us spawning deprecate from one another. And my reasonings are much more sound than your idea.

There's a chance your right though, a .00001% chance.

Eh.... I'd say more of a 10% chance....

I also find it hilarious almost everyone believed shangri la could be on mars, but there's no way on heaven or earth another gknova could happen... (this is just by my research)

Well I suppose if "It's Treyarch, anything is possible!" makes up 10% of your reasoning behind your theories, then you can go with it. For me I choose to leave as little if any of that type of reasoning in my theories and support it through information taken straight from the game (quotes, sound files, terinal files, etc). It just feels like a cop out to me when people go that route when they don't have any other support behind their. People tend to look WAY too far into things nowadays with the belief that everything has a meaning.

As far the Mars theory goes, it ties back into what I just said. The theory was based on the fact that one of the texture files for Shangri La was a picture of a mountain similar to the one seen in the background of SL. The name "Mars" was in the texture file of this photo.

So I took a texture viewer and started going through Shangri La's texturs (of which there are A LOT) but one thing quickly stood out, the texture was named "gp_ztem_mars_vista_card", I opened the file and guess what -

It's the mountain everybody is talking about - titled MARS in the game files, now that can't be a coincidence right?

I still don't believe that Shangri La is on Mars simply because there's too many big questions involved, but I can understand why people support the theory.

And I think the artcile explains itself. "The zombie bus will be dropping exclusives","We'll be covering the Tranzit-touring transport (aka the bus)","Without help from the bus". I don't see how it's not clear as day what these drops are gonna be about, but that's jsut my opinion on it.

I think what i have discovered can tie many things for tranzit, firstly i believe from someone from treyarch twitter pic its on cleveland, ohio. Look it up typing cleveland ohio bus terminal on google images. At wikipedia, at both state and city history a few facts puzzled me,

1940,NACA, forerunner of nasa, stablished in cleveland airport.... Hum, yummy..

Edit, guess if Vanevar bush isnt a chairman @ naca.... :!:

Also theres a picture with 3 funny names between the 10-12 guys, they are the special comitee on SPACE TECHNOLOGY... edward R.(ray) sharp, j.r. Dempsey and , werner von braun the two first for the "coincidence" and the last for historical facts :!:

I-X Center

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

International Exposition Center

Address One I-X Center Drive

Cleveland, Ohio 44135

Coordinates 41.39850°N 81.85312°WCoordinates: 41.39850°N 81.85312°W

Owner City of Cleveland[1]

Operator Park Corp.[2]

Built 1942

Opened 1985

Enclosed space

The International Exposition Center, also known as the I-X Center, is a convention and exhibition hall located in Cleveland, Ohio,[2] adjacent to Cleveland Hopkins International Airport. The 2,200,000-square-foot (200,000 m2) building includes over 1,000,000 square feet (93,000 m2) total square feet of exhibition and conference space,[3] making it one of the largest meeting, convention, and exhibition centers in the United States. The diverse show schedule includes public events featuring one of the country's largest boat shows, Trade Show 200 events, banquets and meetings attracting over 2 million visitors each year.

Originally located within Brook Park, Ohio,[4] the building and 90 acres (36 ha) of neighboring land became part of Cleveland in a 2001 land swap that sent most of the NASA Glenn Research Center to Brook Park.[5]

Contents

It was built in 1942 as a General Motors-operated factory and was used to build bombers during World War II as the Cleveland Bomber Plant. For a time, it built the wing assembly for the B-29 Superfortress, then the experimental XP-75.[2]THE TWO MOST NOTABLE B-29's are the Enola gay, and Bockscar, carriers of little boy and fat man A-bombs!!!

It later served for many years as a tank factory(TANK DEMPSEY nickname perhaps?) :!: .[4] The M41 Walker Bulldog, M56 Scorpion, M114, the MOG Howitzer, and the M551 Sheridan were built at the facility.[2] Former employees of the tank plant reported that there were at least two, maybe three basement levels, of course now they are classified. One basement had a large pool in it for testing water-tightness of production tanks. Current security personnel agree there is more than the one basement level to the building, but will not confirm exactly how many.

It was vacant from 1970 to 1977, when it was purchased by Park Corp. with the intention of converting it into an exhibition hall. It re-opened in 1985 as the I-X Center. The Park Corp. sold the building to the City of Cleveland in 2001, but continues to lease and operate it.[2]

In 1990, the I-X Center was used as a temporary home for North Olmsted High School. On September 16, 1990, two students had set fire to the front of the high school, causing significant damage.

The building's 125-foot (38 m) high ferris wheel premiered at the 1992 Greater Cleveland Auto Show. At the time it was the world's highest indoor ferris wheel.[6] Today it is a centerpiece of the annual IX Indoor Amusement Park.[7]

[edit]2008 expansion

Pretty cool huh? Until,

Cleveland East Ohio Gas Explosion occurred on the afternoon of Friday, October 20, 1944. The resulting gas leak, explosion and fires killed 130 people and destroyed a one square mile area on Cleveland, Ohio's east side.

[edit]The disaster

At 2:30 p.m. on the afternoon on Friday, October 20, 1944, above ground storage tank number 4, holding liquefied natural gas in the East Ohio Gas Company's tank farm, began to emit a vapor that poured from a seam on the side of the tank. The tank was located near Lake Erie on East 61st Street, and winds from the lake pushed the vapor into a mixed use section of Cleveland, where it dropped into the sewer lines via the catch basins located in the street gutters.

As the gas mixture flowed and mixed with air and sewer gas, the mixture ignited. In the ensuing explosion, manhole covers launched skyward as jets of fire erupted from depths of the sewer lines. One manhole cover was found several miles east in the Cleveland neighborhood of Glenville.

At first it was thought that the disaster was contained, and spectators returned home thinking that the matter was being taken care of by the fire department. At 3:00 p.m., a second above-ground tank exploded, leveling the tank farm.

However, the explosions and fires continued to occur, trapping many who had returned to what they thought was the safety of their own homes. Housewives who were at home suddenly found their homes engulfed in flame as the explosion traveled through the sewers and up through drains. The following day, Associated Press wire stories contained quotes from survivors, many of whom were at home cleaning in preparation for the coming Sabbath. Survivors said that within a split second after the explosion, their homes and clothes were on fire.

Cuyahoga County Coroner Dr. Samuel Gerber estimated that the initial death toll stood at 200; however, Gerber was quoted in newspaper wire stories stating the magnitude of the fire and the intense temperatures had the power to vaporize human flesh and bone, making an exact count impossible until weeks after the disaster. The final death toll was lower than the coroner’s initial estimates.

The toll could have been significantly higher had the event occurred after local schools had let out and working parents returned to their homes for the evening. In all over 600 people were left homeless, and seventy homes, two factories, numerous cars and miles of underground infrastructure destroyed.

Following the explosions and fires, East Ohio Gas worked to assure the public that the destroyed plant held only 24 hours worth of gas for the city. Many families living in the area not only lost their homes, but stocks, bonds and cash, which many kept at home. Estimates for destroyed personal and industrial property ranged between $7,000,000 and $15,000,000.

The explosion also had a long range impact on the natural gas industry. Until the disaster, above ground storage of natural gas, used as fuel for homes, office buildings and factories, was a common sight in cities across America. Following the disaster, utility companies and communities began to rethink their natural gas storage systems, and below ground storage of natural gas grew in popularity....

On top of those things, i was converting xp to numbers, wich was 2416 i was going to subtract 79 from it,but typing on google i got 2416b movement wich has something to do with a russian watch maker from the 1940s.

Wiki trivia

The Company also makes a 12 jewel, very accurate mechanical submarine wall clock that was in Officers areas on board, known to stay on time in a wide band of temperatures. It is highly sought after in certain collectors markets especially in Soviet Union items collectors.

Usually Poljot watches are associated with the Soviet Space Program. But Vostok watches were also frequently worn in space by the Russian cosmonauts. Some of the famous Vostok watch users were the cosmonauts Georgi Grechko and Yuri Romanenko. This caught my eye as why that number would get me to these watches...

Then looking into poljot, they bought their equipment via a trading called amtorq wich was a front for some russian organizations. The russians send 28 freight trucks to moscow full of machinery and parts! Being that close to the nasa doesnt hurt in the conspiracy theory... Wich theoretically can mean sending parts to russia/germany and help the plot to thicken.

As for the shangrila i also believe with some its in agartha. When looking at the picture posted many times of the earth and their entrances, the right upper corner shows a similar image to the loading screen tornado and blowing it to the north pole or maybe back to agartha in a loop....

As for the shangrila mountains tweet i got two lines of thought, one, its in the shangrila map and not found, the other is that maybe its in the moon map and we can go to a diferent part of shangrila?

Last adition to my theory....the theory is easily trackable on wikipedia since all comes from there plus my conspiracy theoried brain...

So, looking waaaay back up to 1000years Bc

The following Early Woodland (500 BC – AD 100) and Middle Woodland (AD 100 – 700) is a period of increased ceremonial exchange and sophisticated rituals. Crude but elaborately decorated pottery appears. Squash becomes more important, maize occurs for ritual procedures. The first Mounds were erected, buildings for which Ohio is world-famous. The mound at Eagle St. Cemetery belongs to the Adena culture. Further mounds were found in the east of Tinker's Creek. Horticulture becomes even more important, the same with maize. The huge mounds concentrate much more in southern Ohio, but they were also found in northern Summit County. Some Hopewellian projectile points, flint-blade knives, and ceramics were found in the area of Cleveland itself. One mound, south of Brecksville, contained a cache of trade goods within a 6-sided stone crypt. A smaller mound between Willowick and Eastlake contained several ceremonial spear points of chert from Illinois - altogether signs of a wide range of trade. At Cleveland's W. 54th St. Division waterworks there was probably a mound and a Hopewellian spear tip was found there.

The Adena were notable for their agricultural practices, pottery, artistic works and extensive trading network, which supplied them with a variety of raw materials, ranging from copper from the Great Lakes to shells from the Gulf Coast.[2][3][4] The Adena culture was named for the large mound on Thomas Worthington's early 19th-century estate called "Adena", in Chillicothe, Ohio.[5]

[edit]Art and religion

[edit]Mounds

Lasting traces of Adena culture are still seen in their substantial earthworks. Once Adena mounds numbered in the hundreds, but only a number of Adena earthen monuments still survive today. These mounds generally ranged in size from 20 feet (6.1 m) to 300 feet (91 m) in diameter and served as burial structures, ceremonial sites, historical markers and possibly gathering places. These mounds were built using hundreds of thousands of baskets full of specially selected and graded earth. According to archaeological investigations, Adena mounds were usually built as part of burial ritual, in which the earth of the mound was piled immediately atop a burned mortuary building. These mortuary buildings were intended to keep and maintain the dead until their final burial was performed. Before the construction of the mounds, some utilitarian and grave goods would be placed on the floor of the structure, which was burned with the goods and honored dead within. The mound would then be constructed, and often a new mortuary structure would be placed atop the new mound. After a series of repetitions, mound/mortuary/mound/mortuary, a quite prominent earthwork would remain. In the later Adena period, circular ridges of unknown function were sometimes constructed around the burial mounds.[1] Adena mounds stood in isolation from domestic living areas.[6]

Shamanism

Although the mounds are beautiful artistic achievements themselves, Adena artists created smaller, more personal pieces of art. Art motifs that became important to many later Native Americans began with the Adena.[6] Motifs such as the weeping eye and cross and circle design became mainstays in many succeeding cultures. Many pieces of art seemed to revolve around shamanic practices, and the transformation of humans into animals—particularly birds, wolves, bears and deer—and back to human form. This may indicate a belief that the practice imparted the animals' qualities to the wearer or holder of the objects. Deer antlers, both real and constructed of copper, wolf, deer and mountain lion jawbones, and many other objects were fashioned into costumes, necklaces and other forms of regalia by the Adena.[12] Distinctive tubular smoking pipes, with either flattened or blocked-end mouthpieces, suggest the offering of smoke to the spirits. The objective of pipe smoking may have been altered states of consciousness, achieved through the use of the hallucinogenic plant Nicotiana rustica. All told, Adena was a manifestation of a broad regional increase in the number and kind of artifacts devoted to spiritual needs.[6]

[edit]Stone tablets

The Adena also carved small stone tablets, usually 4 or 5 inches by 3 or 4 inches by .5 inches thick. On one or both flat sides were gracefully composed stylized zoomorphs or curvilinear geometric designs in deep relief. Paint has been found on some Adena tablets, leading archaeologists to propose that these stone tablets were probably used to stamp designs on cloth or animal hides, or onto their own bodies.[12] Its possible they were used to outline designs for tattooing.[6]

[edit]Pottery

Unlike in other cultures, Adena pottery was not buried with the dead or the remains of the cremated, as were other artifacts. Usually tempered with grit or crushed limestone, it was largely plain, cord-marked or fabric marked, although one type bore a nested-diamond design incised into its surface. The vessel shapes were sub-conoidal or flat-bottomed jars, sometimes with small foot-like supports.[13]

Following them, came the hopewell

The Hopewell inherited from their Adena forebearers an incipient social stratification. This increased social stability and reinforced sedentism, social stratification, specialized use of resources, and, probably, population growth.[5] Hopewell societies cremated most of their deceased and reserved burial for only the most important people. In some sites, it appears that hunters received a higher status in the community because their graves were more elaborate and contained more status goods.[6]

The Hopewellian peoples had leaders, but they were not like powerful rulers who could command armies of slaves and soldiers.[3] It is likely these cultures accorded certain families a special place of privilege. These leaders acquired their position because of their ability to persuade others to agree with them on important matters such as trade and religion. They also perhaps were able to develop influence by the creation of reciprocal obligations with other important members of the community. Whatever the source of their status and power, the emergence of “big-men” was another step toward the development of the highly structured and stratified sociopolitical organization called the chiefdom.[6]

[edit]Mounds

Today, the best-surviving features of the Hopewell Tradition era are mounds built for uncertain purposes. Great geometric earthworks are one of the most impressive Native American monuments throughout American prehistory. Eastern Woodlands mounds have various geometric shapes and rise to impressive heights. The function of the mounds is still under debate.

Several scientists, including Dr. Bradley T. Lepper, Curator of Archaeology, Ohio Historical Society, hypothesize that the Octagon earthwork at Newark, Ohio, was a lunar observatory oriented to the 18.6 year cycle of minimum and maximum lunar risings and settings on the local horizon. Dr. John Eddy completed an unpublished survey in 1978, and proposed a lunar major alignment for the Octagon. Ray Hively and Robert Horn of Earlham College in Richmond, Indiana were the first researchers to analyze numerous lunar sightlines at the Newark Earthworks (1982) and the High Banks Works (1984) in Chillicothe, Ohio.[8] Christopher Turner noted that the Fairground Circle in Newark, Ohio aligns to the sunrise on May 4, i.e. that it marked the May cross-quarter sunrise.[9] In 1983 Turner demonstrated that the Hopeton Earthworks encode various sunrise and moonrise patterns, including the winter and summer solstices, the equinoxes, the cross-quarter days, the lunar maximum events, and the lunar minimum events.[10]

William F. Romain has written a book on the subject of "astronomers, geometers, and magicians" at the earthworks.[11]

Many of the mounds also contain various types of burials.

Artwork

Hand carved in mica by the Hopewell

The Hopewell created some of the finest craftwork and artwork of the Americas. Most of their works had some religious significance, and their graves were filled with necklaces, ornate carvings made from bone or wood, decorated ceremonial pottery, ear plugs, and pendants. Some graves were lined with woven mats, mica (a flaky clear mineral), or stones.[12] The Hopewell produced artwork in a greater variety and with more exotic materials than their predecessors the Adena. Grizzly BEAR TEETH(as seen on the bald guy for instance), fresh water pearls, sea shells, sharks' teeth, copper and even small quantities of silver were turned into beautifully crafted pieces. The Hopewell artisans were expert carvers of pipestone, and many of the mortuary mounds are full of exquisitely carved statues and pipes.[13] The Mound of Pipes at Mound City produced over 200 stone smoking pipes depicting animals and birds in well-realized three-dimensional form,[14] and the Tremper Site in Scioto County produced over 130.[15] Some artwork went beyond the ordinary exotic, as Hopewell artists were expert carvers of human bone. A rare mask from Mound City was created using a human skull as a face plate.[16] Hopewell artists created both abstract and realistic portrayals of the human form. One tubular pipe is so realistically portrayed that we can tell the model was an achondroplastic (chondrodystropic) dwarf.[17] Many other figurines give us details of dress, ornamentation, and hairstyles.[16] An example of their abstract human forms is the "Mica Hand" from the Hopewell Site in Ross Co., Ohio. Delicately cut from a piece of mica, more than 11 inches long and 6 inches wide, the hand piece was likely worn or carried for public viewing.[18]

Stitching it all we have 3000 years of sun/moon cult, with believe in transitioning between animal and human bodies, smart, crafty culture, wich maybe conected via the bear/shark teeth on the bald guys neck.

NACA/NASA facilities, b-29 and atomic bomb conection, Vanevaar bush conection, a few weird, familiar names maybe even the origin of tanks nickname.

The russian trivia that for plot thickening sakes maybe related to technological interchange between usa and russians,

The explosion that ensures cleveland's streets are scalding hot, moon apocalipse scenario or not... Heheh

Also vonderhaar twited something out of the blue about rock and roll, guess where r-n-r term was coined?

Cleveland also hass some breakthroughs in medicine as the first whole body scanner and x-ray machine, first blood transfusion and, get this... Successful siamese twins separarion. Submachine guns, air plane (maybe bus) auto-pilot! First african american mayor (someone was complaining about not including a african american guy, maybe it will end this game)

So, for me cleveland it is... How do you guys feel/think about that?

Edit for political correctness...

• 4 weeks later...

I kinda like the idea of starting apart. However, the same problems would arise as when playing 3 player on Verrückt. If someone is alone and they go down, there is literally no reviving them. They're gone. That would be a bit too challenging for some players. Of course, they might not start billions of miles apart, so it could still work I guess. You need to understand that some players aren't pros, so even spending the first several rounds (or whatever there is in tranzit) alone can be too difficult.

@stop mocking me0

I like the idea of doing an optional task, but from a logical perspective, how could a part grant access to a new location?

OOH OOH I GOT AN IDEA!!!

Maybe the bus is programmed to go to a set of locations, and finding a computer chip or flash drive in each location in tranzit allows you to program a new location into the bus?!?! I WOULD LOVE THIS!!

It explains how the mode could be given a somewhat linear fashion, and works for possible easter eggs like Stop mocking me0 said. It could also tie in with pack a punch (find all chips to access PaP area.) hmm?